Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:33 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 20664
Location: Cyberspace
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 5713
Location: Exile
Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.

_________________
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25096
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 239
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.


He also won a penalty which they missed. Very dangerous player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2402
He was starved of service most of today, but was positive when he got the ball. Tried to close down defenders and kept it simple and made the right pass the few times he got the ball. Forced a save from the goalie on his only shot at goal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39018
Location: Land of the Terrapins

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 20664
Location: Cyberspace
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.


:o :o Thanks bro. I look forward to the next wan

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 20664
Location: Cyberspace
Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.


He also won a penalty which they missed. Very dangerous player.


I want the kid to start showing strong head in PK situations. He needs to take his own PKs ...

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13670
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.


He also won a penalty which they missed. Very dangerous player.


I want the kid to start showing strong head in PK situations. He needs to take his own PKs ...



It doesnt work that way. The coach/team selects the penalty kick taker when the season starts. Doing strong-head is something your roadside agbero does on the football field in pick-up games, and not in a professional league.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:43 pm
Posts: 20664
Location: Cyberspace
danfo driver wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
I want to see Osimhen tear net again.


Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.


He also won a penalty which they missed. Very dangerous player.


I want the kid to start showing strong head in PK situations. He needs to take his own PKs ...



It doesnt work that way. The coach/team selects the penalty kick taker when the season starts. Doing strong-head is something your roadside agbero does on the football field in pick-up games, and not in a professional league.


Then he needs to use strong head to influence the coach so that he can become the designated PK taker, or deputized PK taker or something. He has a lot of leverage now. He better use it and assert himself. When they tally the goals for the season, very few ask how many were from penalties. :arrow:

_________________

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:39 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5033
The Eagle wrote:
Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.


Is Osaze is striker or a midfielder?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:41 am
Posts: 39109
kalani JR wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.


Is Osaze is striker or a midfielder?


You people done start again ooo :)

_________________
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2547
Location: Nigeria
kalani JR wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.


Is Osaze is striker or a midfielder?

Haba!, even blind idiots know the answer :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baii, bushboy, Google [Bot], john12, lacidi, okidoki and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group