Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25089
Copying Cicob.................

Ramon Azeez :thumbs: came in and scored against Espanyol.
Granada leads 3-0, 83mins played.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38894
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Gotti oooo :taunt:

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
A goalazzzzo!!!!

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25089
Dammy wrote:
A goalazzzzo!!!!


Solid and skillful goal :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti oooo :taunt:

CE never forgets! :lol:

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2625
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7915
Esiti na all muscle and not much else.
I am inclined to agree, at least, from a value contribution stand point.
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26268
Location: The Kingdom

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7915
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2625
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.

Simon Moses haa actually started every game for his new club Nantes, with a goal and assist to his name already... as for the rest, yeah your argument is fair( though Esiti has been a starter for PAOK, I just feel Ramon is a technically better player than him).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7915
He did NOT start the game he scored in.
He came in as a sub and scored.
Your statement is incorrect
Tobi17 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.

Simon Moses haa actually started every game for his new club Nantes, with a goal and assist to his name already... as for the rest, yeah your argument is fair( though Esiti has been a starter for PAOK, I just feel Ramon is a technically better player than him).

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 7915
Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
On the other hand, Esiti and the Greek League?
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
Otitokoro wrote:
Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
On the other hand, Esiti and the Greek League?
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.

My point bro, is there has to be a standard for playing for the SE. If he was coming off the bench for the likes of Sevilla or Valencia, that's ok, judging by the quality of the players keeping him out but if a Nigerian player is coming off the bench for the likes of Granada, Almeria, Girona, Ossasuna etc, I don't think it's appropriate for that player to be in the SE except he's a starter. That's my opinion.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38894
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
On the other hand, Esiti and the Greek League?
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.

My point bro, is there has to be a standard for playing for the SE. If he was coming off the bench for the likes of Sevilla or Valencia, that's ok, judging by the quality of the players keeping him out but if a Nigerian player is coming off the bench for the likes of Granada, Almeria, Girona, Ossasuna etc, I don't think it's appropriate for that player to be in the SE except he's a starter. That's my opinion.


Hopefully he gains a starting spot as the season goes, but he’d be starting at PAOK if he was there, at least he’s in a much better league.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8874
maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
On the other hand, Esiti and the Greek League?
Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.

Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.

My point bro, is there has to be a standard for playing for the SE. If he was coming off the bench for the likes of Sevilla or Valencia, that's ok, judging by the quality of the players keeping him out but if a Nigerian player is coming off the bench for the likes of Granada, Almeria, Girona, Ossasuna etc, I don't think it's appropriate for that player to be in the SE except he's a starter. That's my opinion.


Hopefully he gains a starting spot as the season goes, but he’d be starting at PAOK if he was there, at least he’s in a much better league.

I hope so too.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2625
Note that aside from Ndidi and maybe Etebo (he needs to start playing top flight football, championship level footie isn't justifying his quality at all) who are more or less the established guys, we still have a midfield in transition - pretty much up for grabs for anyone who proves himself good enough earn it. So we will get to see what the likes of Aribo and Esiti got to offer us in the Ukraine friendly, others like Azubuike, Ramon, Kingsley Michael etc will definitely get their chances at the right time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10646
I can’t keep up anymore, who’s Ramon azeez


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29824
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti oooo :taunt:

It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38894
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti oooo :taunt:

It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>


Bros he’s getting there with more like this he will get more PT. But in midfield the more the merrier, to me he has a more polished game than the mechanic eventually it will show and Roger might take notice.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:44 am
Posts: 2625
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti oooo :taunt:

It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>


Bros he’s getting there with more like this he will get more PT. But in midfield the more the merrier, to me he has a more polished game than the mechanic eventually it will show and Roger might take notice.

Hmmm is there something you know that you are not telling us :sneaky: :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38894
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti oooo :taunt:

It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>


Bros he’s getting there with more like this he will get more PT. But in midfield the more the merrier, to me he has a more polished game than the mechanic eventually it will show and Roger might take notice.

Hmmm is there something you know that you are not telling us :sneaky: :taunt:


Na real wa o :rotf: , new phone and autocorrect of 'Rohr'.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group