Ramon Azeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ramon Azeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by zee »

Copying Cicob.................

Ramon Azeez :thumbs: came in and scored against Espanyol.
Granada leads 3-0, 83mins played.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ramon Azeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti oooo :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

A goalazzzzo!!!!
I am happy
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:A goalazzzzo!!!!
Solid and skillful goal :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:Gotti oooo :taunt:
CE never forgets! :lol:
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Esiti na all muscle and not much else.
I am inclined to agree, at least, from a value contribution stand point.
Tobi17 wrote:Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

[/video]
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote:Rohr should have called up Azeez instead of Esiti, he's having a solid season.
Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
I am happy
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Even beef nicca Esiti is not a regular starter for his club.
Your argument is not valid.
Dammy wrote:
Azeez needs to get a starting spot at Granada before he should be considered for the SE.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Otitokoro wrote:Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Dammy wrote:
Simon Moses haa actually started every game for his new club Nantes, with a goal and assist to his name already... as for the rest, yeah your argument is fair( though Esiti has been a starter for PAOK, I just feel Ramon is a technically better player than him).
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Otitokoro wrote:Like Iheanacho, Idowu, Awaziem and Simon Moses are all starters for the clubs, right?
Dammy wrote:
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.
I am happy
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

He did NOT start the game he scored in.
He came in as a sub and scored.
Your statement is incorrect
Tobi17 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Simon Moses haa actually started every game for his new club Nantes, with a goal and assist to his name already... as for the rest, yeah your argument is fair( though Esiti has been a starter for PAOK, I just feel Ramon is a technically better player than him).
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
On the other hand, Esiti and the Greek League?
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
|G
Granada are a relegation battling team and any of our players at that level, should really be starting. Nacho and Awaziem are established in the SE. Idowu and Moses Simon are regular starters for their clubs.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Otitokoro wrote:Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
The important factor is the quality of the opposition. No one in football circles would argue about the depth of quality in La Liga.
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
|G
My point bro, is there has to be a standard for playing for the SE. If he was coming off the bench for the likes of Sevilla or Valencia, that's ok, judging by the quality of the players keeping him out but if a Nigerian player is coming off the bench for the likes of Granada, Almeria, Girona, Ossasuna etc, I don't think it's appropriate for that player to be in the SE except he's a starter. That's my opinion.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:Dammy, what difference does it make if the team he represents is a ‘relegation candidate’ team?
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
|G
My point bro, is there has to be a standard for playing for the SE. If he was coming off the bench for the likes of Sevilla or Valencia, that's ok, judging by the quality of the players keeping him out but if a Nigerian player is coming off the bench for the likes of Granada, Almeria, Girona, Ossasuna etc, I don't think it's appropriate for that player to be in the SE except he's a starter. That's my opinion.
Hopefully he gains a starting spot as the season goes, but he’d be starting at PAOK if he was there, at least he’s in a much better league.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

maceo4 wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Dammy wrote:
|G
Hopefully he gains a starting spot as the season goes, but he’d be starting at PAOK if he was there, at least he’s in a much better league.
I hope so too.
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Note that aside from Ndidi and maybe Etebo (he needs to start playing top flight football, championship level footie isn't justifying his quality at all) who are more or less the established guys, we still have a midfield in transition - pretty much up for grabs for anyone who proves himself good enough earn it. So we will get to see what the likes of Aribo and Esiti got to offer us in the Ukraine friendly, others like Azubuike, Ramon, Kingsley Michael etc will definitely get their chances at the right time.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I can’t keep up anymore, who’s Ramon azeez
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:
It’s a good goal...

But how does it change the point that it’s harder to compare someone often rooted to the bench and whom we therefore cannot evaluate to one who is a sure-banker starter (even on a new club that he just joined) and thus whom we can rationally judge, or how does it change the reality that Rohr looked at both of them (well, perhaps only one of them, since the other was benched) and called up one? LOL!
>
Bros he’s getting there with more like this he will get more PT. But in midfield the more the merrier, to me he has a more polished game than the mechanic eventually it will show and Roger might take notice.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
It’s a good goal...

>
Bros he’s getting there with more like this he will get more PT. But in midfield the more the merrier, to me he has a more polished game than the mechanic eventually it will show and Roger might take notice.
Hmmm is there something you know that you are not telling us :sneaky: :taunt:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
It’s a good goal...

>
Hmmm is there something you know that you are not telling us :sneaky: :taunt:
Na real wa o :rotf: , new phone and autocorrect of 'Rohr'.
Super Eagus 4 Life!