Breaking News **** Useless label withdrawn from Maduka Okoye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Breaking News **** Useless label withdrawn from Maduka Okoye

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

For the first time ever on CE I have decided to withdraw the useless label I placed on the humble Maduka Okoye. This has never happened before, it's a truly a historical moment in CE history. Uselessness has always been a permanent label that no player has recovered from but this boy is truly an exception.

After watching his interview I was moved by his unconditional or love the boyon this for it ha Nigeria and his unapologetic insistence on playing for us only. He's not interested Germany, not Arsenal, not Barca or Real, his dream is to play for Nigeria. Even though he was born and raised in Germany he somehow grinded out his love for Nigeria.

This is not easy at all. For such a young boy who was raised in Germany to have such passion for SE is truly remarkable. We have useless players born in London who have never come out to show dedication or even acknowledge their interest. What if Ejaria,Eze, lookman ,Abraham and other London based uselesses thought the Same way? I can't and must not have on this boy.

Maduka Okoye is a true " shon of the shoil" . :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Breaking News **** Useless label withdrawn from Maduka O

Post by Tobi17 »

Clown, like anybody took your buffonery any seriously :laugh:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Did you even consult f ifa before opening this useless thread? :roll:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:For the first time ever on CE I have decided to withdraw the useless label I placed on the humble Maduka Okoye. This has never happened before, it's a truly a historical moment in CE history. Uselessness has always been a permanent label that no player has recovered from but this boy is truly an exception.

After watching his interview I was moved by his unconditional or love the boyon this for it ha Nigeria and his unapologetic insistence on playing for us only. He's not interested Germany, not Arsenal, not Barca or Real, his dream is to play for Nigeria. Even though he was born and raised in Germany he somehow grinded out his love for Nigeria.

This is not easy at all. For such a young boy who was raised in Germany to have such passion for SE is truly remarkable. We have useless players born in London who have never come out to show dedication or even acknowledge their interest. What if Ejaria,Eze, lookman ,Abraham and other London based uselesses thought the Same way? I can't and must not have on this boy.

yes weed does cause mood swings
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:For the first time ever on CE I have decided to withdraw the useless label I placed on the humble Maduka Okoye. This has never happened before, it's a truly a historical moment in CE history. Uselessness has always been a permanent label that no player has recovered from but this boy is truly an exception.

You are a clown, so you sent this to show how you can not reason when you have never even watched the guy.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Emir, in the early days of CE, you always said this in jest, and many of us understood. Some late arrivals never quite got it.

You come forth with this stamp of approval for Okoye, and I also fully understand where you are coming from. You have my complete support. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Polly wrote:Emir, in the early days of CE, you always said this in jest, and many of us understood. Some late arrivals never quite got it.

You come forth with this stamp of approval for Okoye, and I also fully understand where you are coming from. You have my complete support. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks bro. There's something endearing about the boy. The passion, dedication and respect he showed to the people,the team and the country is something we rarely see these days. It's his first time in GWG but the boy is captain material in the future. He has a similar level of commitment to Nigeria that only the likes of Keshi (RIP BABA), CCC, Taribo West had.

I have no choice but to welcome him and wish him well. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Tobi17 wrote:Clown, like anybody took your buffonery any seriously :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: