IS ROHR IN LEAGUE WITH DW SPORTS MANAGEMENT?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Obong
Egg
Egg
Re: IS ROHR IN LEAGUE WITH DW SPORTS MANAGEMENT?

Post by Obong »

maceo4 wrote:
john12 wrote:when the hate dosen't work, the next thing is to tell lies. to summarize rohr, he is the most Honest SE coach that I have seen in my lifetime. obong, to think some defended you during enyeama ordeal only for you to post information from all Nigeriasoccer and claim you're friends with Him
What does one have to do with the other? He posted the info and let you draw your own conclusion. Is it now a crime to post SE related stories on CE? I don’t personally agree with the story as these players are the fulcrum of our team and have earned their place on the team (except for Musa of course, but that’s another story :taunt: ). But don’t shoot the messenger haba.
mace04, the fractured Nigerian educational system may take the blame. On this site and even across social media, there is rampant comprehension deficit. People hardly discern what they read anymore. Since when did we cease to engage in healthy debate on this forum? Rohr may be innocent in all of this. But, it raises an inquiry when the majority of invited players belong to a particular Agency. It may however be coincidence as several of them are already central to the team. Some other person noted that Elite Sports Agency has a good number also. What if certain persons or powers in the shadows own these agencies and players are being coerced to sign up or else forfeit the possibility of future invitations? What if Rohr is really not even in the picture, but a powerful cabal or network pulls these representation strings behind the scenes? Wouldn't that be a greater danger and may portend danger ahead?
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"