Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297000
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 am ]
Post subject:  Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles

Author:  maceo4 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles


He’s not officially the captain but has captained them recently. But I suspect their drop to the 2nd division is why **** dropped him from the SE squad.

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles


He’s not officially the captain but has captained them recently. But I suspect their drop to the 2nd division is why **** dropped him from the SE squad.


Don't hate. Celebrate! The young man is deemed worthy even if it's temporary. Big ups to Shehu. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  Tobi17 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles


He’s not officially the captain but has captained them recently. But I suspect their drop to the 2nd division is why **** dropped him from the SE squad.


Don't hate. Celebrate! The young man is deemed worthy even if it's temporary. Big ups to Shehu. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mediocre mentality

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles


He’s not officially the captain but has captained them recently. But I suspect their drop to the 2nd division is why **** dropped him from the SE squad.


Don't hate. Celebrate! The young man is deemed worthy even if it's temporary. Big ups to Shehu. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mediocre mentality


Mediocrity is thinking you have to play for SE to have a successful career. I know it's beyond your mental capacity to have such a worldview but keep keeping on. By the time you get out of your mom's basement you'll understand that the struggle is real. :thumb:

Author:  maceo4 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Interesting and fascinating at the same time :clap: well done to another great super eagles


He’s not officially the captain but has captained them recently. But I suspect their drop to the 2nd division is why **** dropped him from the SE squad.


Don't hate. Celebrate! The young man is deemed worthy even if it's temporary. Big ups to Shehu. :clap: :clap: :clap:


I really don’t get CE, how is clarifying and stating the facts hating? Like WTF?

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Mace truly, your post was pure hating. Seems you swim in negativity

Author:  maceo4 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mace truly, your post was pure hating. Seems you swim in negativity


Comical CE as usual, but continue...

Author:  Gotti [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mace truly, your post was pure hating. Seems you swim in negativity

Comical CE as usual, but continue...

Bros, that’s karma for not liking Esiti... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  maceo4 [ Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Gotti wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mace truly, your post was pure hating. Seems you swim in negativity

Comical CE as usual, but continue...

Bros, that’s karma for not liking Esiti... :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Na wa o, now that I think of it probably goes back to my Mikel 'hating' days, but haba I'm a reformed hater, seems CE can't let a man evolve! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Shehu is the new captain of Busarspor

Shehu got on the scoresheet today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2cG2tbA2qd ... w77bfy98ah

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/