We want Siasia as our new SE coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
We want Siasia as our new SE coach

Post by Bigpokey24 »

give him the job right now, we have 3 and a half years to get ready for Qatar..... let him fine tune our attack.... Pay him the same money they are paying the old man rohr...SSS is a young vibrant coach , with 2 olympic medals as a coach....

He will take us the the highest heights, he bleeds green white green, he is Nigerian. He knows all our players . He is well travelled .. He will deliver
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: We want Siasia as our new SE coach

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siasia has been inactive for a while. I would prefer Siasia to handle the U20 and U23 teams. We need a young progressive coach. A coach that is creative offensively, but will not ignore the defense. A coach that is not too loyal to bad players. A coach that is not afraid to play young players.

My preference is a dutch coach that will preach total football. A coach that has winning mentality.

Or a Brazilian coach.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

SS is a personal friend and I know he has Nigeria at hand, but tell me what he has done in football lately. To warrant the job, what is on his CV in the past two years? If it was Emmanuel you had called for, I would understand.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we will not be wasting our money on another journey man...the NFF are going to go local and SSS must be the front man... The people have spoken . Go to Nigeria and see what people are saying .... Rohr "best not venture on the Shores of Naija
SuperEagles

Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I will never forgive Siasia for benching in-form Iwobi and Iheanacho in a must win match vs Egypt.
Last edited by Synopsis on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

When last did Siasia coach? same Siasia that failed to qualify us on two occasions... una don start this nonsense again, we just never learn.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

If they sack Rohr today, no wahala for me, but will the next coach be better?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

jungle-jawara wrote:SS is a personal friend and I know he has Nigeria at hand, but tell me what he has done in football lately. To warrant the job, what is on his CV in the past two years? If it was Emmanuel you had called for, I would understand.

Give it to Amunike, my preference remains Findi. BTW, its offensive to keep referencing Rohrs age.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ohenhen1 wrote:Siasia has been inactive for a while. I would prefer Siasia to handle the U20 and U23 teams. We need a young progressive coach. A coach that is creative offensively, but will not ignore the defense. A coach that is not too loyal to bad players. A coach that is not afraid to play young players.

My preference is a dutch coach that will preach total football. A coach that has winning mentality.

Or a Brazilian coach.
Name one Dutch or Brazilian coach you can recommend for us?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I still think Clearance Seedorf/ Kluivert would be a good hire. I like what they did with Cameroon. The problem was Cameroon is not as talented as Nigeria. Kluivert has also learn't from Van Gaal. I think they will use their recent experience with Cameroon to become better managers. Already have afcon coaching experience.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jungle-jawara wrote:SS is a personal friend and I know he has Nigeria at hand, but tell me what he has done in football lately. To warrant the job, what is on his CV in the past two years? If it was Emmanuel you had called for, I would understand.
tell us what rohr has done with us? 2nd worst defense at AFCON...never have we let in 7 goals at AFCOn in over 30 plus years..

We played like cowards, cannot attack lost 2 matches at the AFCON to teams ranked way below us. Unable to score more than one goal in 8 straight matches, had no plan B in tight games.... struggled to keep a clean sheet in 4 straight games at the AFCON, we cannot concentrate and close out games, we had the least amount of ball possession and pass accuracy in 6 straight AFOCN games...we only had more possession vs cartoon nation and burundi ...what did we benefit by having rohr? 1st round exit at the worldcup and 3rd in Egypt, while paying him 1.8 million Euros...smh..1.8 million euros in salary and he has Akpeyi in goal....kai ...smh see bamboozle

Pa ONi won silver in 1984 and also had a 1st round exit in Japan/Korea
SuperEagles

kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
Bring back SiaOne + Amunike !! :clap:
================================
chance favors da prepared mind. ALWAYS !! :mrgreen:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ohenhen1 wrote:I still think Clearance Seedorf/ Kluivert would be a good hire. I like what they did with Cameroon. The problem was Cameroon is not as talented as Nigeria. Kluivert has also learn't from Van Gaal. I think they will use their recent experience with Cameroon to become better managers. Already have afcon coaching experience.
Clarence's only accomplishment at the AfCon was to have arguably the biggest sweat patch ever seen on a double cuff ivory white shirt. Magnificent. Tactically, Cameroon were a joke, whatever his message was, one would assume it lost in translation or gobbledygook.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Coach wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:I still think Clearance Seedorf/ Kluivert would be a good hire. I like what they did with Cameroon. The problem was Cameroon is not as talented as Nigeria. Kluivert has also learn't from Van Gaal. I think they will use their recent experience with Cameroon to become better managers. Already have afcon coaching experience.
Clarence's only accomplishment at the AfCon was to have arguably the biggest sweat patch ever seen on a double cuff ivory white shirt. Magnificent. Tactically, Cameroon were a joke, whatever his message was, one would assume it lost in translation or gobbledygook.
Kai :lol:
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:we will not be wasting our money on another journey man...the NFF are going to go local and SSS must be the front man... The people have spoken . Go to Nigeria and see what people are saying .... Rohr "best not venture on the Shores of Naija

Pot calling the kettle black....Ain't you a journey man yourself? How will you feel if someone calls you a journey man at your workplace (US? Canada?) or tells you to go back to your "shithole" country?

"we will not be wasting our money on another journey man"

Which money? Your Naija tax payments or your Papa money? Get the f*ck outta here!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

ANC wrote:

:source: Give it to Amunike, my preference remains Findi. BTW, its offensive to keep referencing Rohrs age.
Oh..Finidi has been coaching too?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:we will not be wasting our money on another journey man...the NFF are going to go local and SSS must be the front man... The people have spoken . Go to Nigeria and see what people are saying .... Rohr "best not venture on the Shores of Naija

Pot calling the kettle black....Ain't you a journey man yourself? How will you feel if someone calls you a journey man at your workplace (US? Canada?) or tells you to go back to your "shithole" country?

"we will not be wasting our money on another journey man"

Which money? Your Naija tax payments or your Papa money? Get the f*ck outta here!
dayumnnnn somebody is touchy :lol: :lol: :lol: enjoy your ban for parental insults... :D
SuperEagles

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

Siasia is one guy that for some reason hasn’t been given a solid fair shot at managing the super Eagles. Give the guy a solid four years with the kind of support Rhor is getting, we’ll most likely make it to the WC semifinals. His teams always do well in global tournaments for a reason! His teams are just unstoppable on the attack.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Here is what we should look for in the new coach.

1. Good man management skills.
2. Winning mentality
3. Creative offensive mind
4. Good defensive coach
5. Below 55
6. Willing to work with all of the national teams
7.. Good professional career as a player
8. Good at developing and working with young players.
9. 4 year contract with out clauses.

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Why would you employ this duo (who were making almost twice what Rohr was making), when you have Finidi (who was also a product of the Ajax/Van Gaal School) available.
Makes no sense whatsoever!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I have always been a fan of Siasia but the akunakuna that played a role in his selection for the Rio Olympics has put me off him. Remember he took Akpeyi as an overage player to the Olympics. He is too loyal to some players.
I am happy
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

In actuality, Akpeyi was second fiddle to Emmanuel Daniel and never saw a single minute of action.
Dammy wrote:I have always been a fan of Siasia but the akunakuna that played a role in his selection for the Rio Olympics has put me off him. Remember he took Akpeyi as an overage player to the Olympics. He is too loyal to some players.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

ohenhen1 wrote:Here is what we should look for in the new coach.

1. Good man management skills.
2. Winning mentality
3. Creative offensive mind
4. Good defensive coach
5. Below 55
6. Willing to work with all of the national teams
7.. Good professional career as a player
8. Good at developing and working with young players.
9. 4 year contract with out clauses.
...And you believe someone out there with your listed CV will be interested in coming to Nigeria
to be rubbished at the first few bad outings of the SE, by a bunch of football ITKs?

What we need is a lesson in humility, patience, and a high dose of realism.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges