Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85755
Location: Earth
every single goal so far has been from open play, however there's one 80 million players with no goal after 4 matches ....hmmmm


best part of the interview min 13.27...top notch

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18375
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr belived in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.
Shhhhh!
Abomination!
Why you wan spoil our peace and happiness for this night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:22 pm
Posts: 28679
The media needs to encourage our young guys when they struggle,based on this interview you can tell some things gets to our players. We should courage our young players when they struggle.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:42 pm
Posts: 6511
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:37 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:42 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 33589
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:

Abi Doc, him lie? :D

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Lets go Arsenal 2020!

I am German when we win and Turkish when we lose - Mesut Ozil.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15328
Osimhen's development has nothing to do with Rohr.

You Rohrbots need to relax.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2019
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
cchinukw wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:

Abi Doc, him lie? :D
Not at all.
Here's the quote sef:
Quote:
"For Onyekuru, he has to first fight with Simon and Chukwueze for a position and then maybe for the central position. For Osimhen, he has to be stronger. In training, any touch he falls down. So I tell him to be strong"
Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1247804-gernot-roh ... agles.html

Are you now accusing Rohr of lying? Any of una dey there?
Abi you sef regret fielding Ighalo ahead of him?

Seems like yet another pointless exercise in whining to me sha. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3373
Okay o keep saying whatever just because it sounds good on your ear


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:27 am
Posts: 77
Location: uk
This is the truth and factual more truthful than false write up that been presented in the media. Wishing you injury free. Up Naija!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 34922
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Bigpokey24 wrote:
every single goal so far has been from open play, however there's one 80 million players with no goal after 4 matches ....hmmmm

Calm down, you can't compare without the proper context.

Firstly, the EPL is a different beast from Ligue 1.

Secondly, Pepe is a winger who plays mostly out wide, while Osimhen plays as a top striker, so it's likely he'll get more scoring opportunities up front.

Lastly, Pepe already left his mark in Lille and Ligue 1. Let Osimhen first equal that before you start popping off.

Osimhen is a bundle of potential who I believe will go places, but Pepe earned his stripes abeg.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85755
Location: Earth
theYemster wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
every single goal so far has been from open play, however there's one 80 million players with no goal after 4 matches ....hmmmm

Calm down, you can't compare without the proper context.

Firstly, the EPL is a different beast from Ligue 1.

Secondly, Pepe is a winger who plays mostly out wide, while Osimhen plays as a top striker, so it's likely he'll get more scoring opportunities up front.

Lastly, Pepe already left his mark in Lille and Ligue 1. Let Osimhen first equal that before you start popping off.

Osimhen is a bundle of potential who I believe will go places, but Pepe earned his stripes abeg.

80 million money miss road is 26 years old

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8625
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:


No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:31 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:


No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.
Okay. A forgivable 'mistake'.
But some are intent on making it The Cardinal Sin.
That's what some of us just don't get.

He's in now, so what's still their problem? :roll:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:10 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8625
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:


No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.
Okay. A forgivable 'mistake'.
But some are intent on making it The Cardinal Sin.
That's what some of us just don't get.

He's in now, so what's still their problem? :roll:


They are on a football forum. They should be allowed to criticize the coach and decide if anything is forgivable. If they feel that Osimhen would have offered an option to win the Algeria game, they might consider his omission to be a cardinal sin. We can't make them like Rohr if they don't want to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85755
Location: Earth
When a Rohrbot speaks, nothing else matter if **** isn't elevated as a saint...my goodness, they find zero faults in ****....this message is pointed toward damunk

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:


No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.
Okay. A forgivable 'mistake'.
But some are intent on making it The Cardinal Sin.
That's what some of us just don't get.

He's in now, so what's still their problem? :roll:


They are on a football forum. They should be allowed to criticize the coach and decide if anything is forgivable. If they feel that Osimhen would have offered an option to win the Algeria game, they might consider his omission to be a cardinal sin. We can't make them like Rohr if they don't want to.
I'd think as fans there are many more exciting things to talk about than forever whining about what is done and dusted. They are free to stink up the joint with their whining just like we are free to remind them that they'd live longer without it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:13 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
When a Rohrbot speaks, nothing else matter if **** isn't elevated as a saint...my goodness, they find zero faults in ****....this message is pointed toward damunk
Mention number 49 of the week, one short of your weekly target. :ohmy:
My God BigPorkey, you are slacking.
Anyway, a new week has started ....

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85755
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
When a Rohrbot speaks, nothing else matter if **** isn't elevated as a saint...my goodness, they find zero faults in ****....this message is pointed toward damunk
Mention number 49 of the week, one short of your weekly target. :ohmy:
My God BigPorkey, you are slacking.
Anyway, a new week has started ....

Empty heads deviate away from the thread..the fence sitter is known to derail threads....when one is intellectually lazy like you, we get to see such rebuttals
...goodmorning it is 8 am in the UK, and your first response of the day is to bigpokey...I am off to bed, I have a pit 5 to 6 hours before I have to get to the office

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:05 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8625
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Thank God rohr believed in Osihmen from the time he was hired and kept inviting him to camp to train him and groom him. Now we see that his work is paying off.


Indeed , and left him on the bench in Afcon saying he is not physically strong
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:


No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.
Okay. A forgivable 'mistake'.
But some are intent on making it The Cardinal Sin.
That's what some of us just don't get.

He's in now, so what's still their problem? :roll:


They are on a football forum. They should be allowed to criticize the coach and decide if anything is forgivable. If they feel that Osimhen would have offered an option to win the Algeria game, they might consider his omission to be a cardinal sin. We can't make them like Rohr if they don't want to.
I'd think as fans there are many more exciting things to talk about than forever whining about what is done and dusted. They are free to stink up the joint with their whining just like we are free to remind them that they'd live longer without it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


On the contrary, that is EXACTLY what fans do on forums - they moan about coaches when they don't like the work of the coach. I do not agree that they are stinking up the joint - I agree with some of the points they have raised even if they tend to get excited sometimes. And I'm not sure we can give them advice about living longer - they enjoy CE and surely that helps?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:13 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
When a Rohrbot speaks, nothing else matter if **** isn't elevated as a saint...my goodness, they find zero faults in ****....this message is pointed toward damunk
Mention number 49 of the week, one short of your weekly target. :ohmy:
My God BigPorkey, you are slacking.
Anyway, a new week has started ....

Empty heads deviate away from the thread..the fence sitter is known to derail threads....when one is intellectually lazy like you, we get to see such rebuttals
...goodmorning it is 8 am in the UK, and your first response of the day is to bigpokey...I am off to bed, I have a pit 5 to 6 hours before I have to get to the office
Office? Which office? :rotf: :rotf:
You mean your local Chinese spare ribs takeaway joint below the gym upstairs? :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41482
Location: UK
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
So you seriously regret playing Ighalo?
Sorry o. :rotf:
No. Ighalo was great. But Osimhen should have been his back up and received more minutes ahead of Onuachu.
Okay. A forgivable 'mistake'.
But some are intent on making it The Cardinal Sin.
That's what some of us just don't get.

He's in now, so what's still their problem? :roll:


They are on a football forum. They should be allowed to criticize the coach and decide if anything is forgivable. If they feel that Osimhen would have offered an option to win the Algeria game, they might consider his omission to be a cardinal sin. We can't make them like Rohr if they don't want to.
I'd think as fans there are many more exciting things to talk about than forever whining about what is done and dusted. They are free to stink up the joint with their whining just like we are free to remind them that they'd live longer without it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


On the contrary, that is EXACTLY what fans do on forums - they moan about coaches when they don't like the work of the coach. I do not agree that they are stinking up the joint - I agree with some of the points they have raised even if they tend to get excited sometimes. And I'm not sure we can give them advice about living longer - they enjoy CE and surely that helps?
Arualo1, sometimes you take things too seriously and too literally. Its the lawyer in you. :D

They whine, whine, whine...
They stink up the joint with it....
They get "emotional" and some even abusive - then project their 'emotionality' onto others
They're in a bind becos they love the SE but hate Rohr and so they struggle to fully celebrate SE victories all becos of one oyibo man.
Check the game threads.

All these are high risk factors for poor health.
Trust me, I care about my 'enemies' too :tic:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group