Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
Getting ready for the first round first leg game of the CAF Confederations cup against Pelicans of Gabon on Saturday 14th September 2019




Last edited by ukwala on Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11893
Location: seattle
Seriously whatever!!

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82789
Location: Earth
so no flights from Enugu to Gabon?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
Bigpokey24 wrote:
so no flights from Enugu to Gabon?

Enugu airport is closed for repair/upgrade works.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
Kick-Off: 3:30 pm Naija time

Rangers starting team against A.S Pelican of Gabon:
Nana Bonsu 25
Tope Olusesi -20
Ugwu Uwadiegwu -3
Tony Shimaga -26
Semiu Liadi -19
Isiaka Oladuntoye -24
Ibrahim Olawoyin -17
Agu Kenechukwu -29
Ikechukwu Ibenegbu -10
Nnamdi Egbujuo -23
Ifeanyi George -15

SUBSTITUTES:
Femi Thomas -16
Uche John -4
Eziekwe Chinonso -24
Pape Ousmane -5
d#$% Abass -12
Christian Madu -21
Kingsley Eleje -7


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 4985
Location: London
Wow...Ike Ibenegbu still dey.

Good luck to Rangers.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
Zelex wrote:
Wow...Ike Ibenegbu still dey.

Good luck to Rangers.

Yes oo, Rangers bought him this season so hopefully he still has plenty to offer!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60530
Any links?

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
ohenhen1 wrote:
Any links?

My brother, there is no info on the net. No live streaming, not even reliable text updates. Almost a total black out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29801
Rangers is leading 1-0...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
As Pelican 2 - 1 Enugu Rangers 74'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
FT: AS Pelican 2 - 1 Enugu Rangers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:47 pm
Posts: 10742
Wow

Christian Madu still dey play for Rangers!
:D

ukwala wrote:
Kick-Off: 3:30 pm Naija time

Rangers starting team against A.S Pelican of Gabon:
Nana Bonsu 25
Tope Olusesi -20
Ugwu Uwadiegwu -3
Tony Shimaga -26
Semiu Liadi -19
Isiaka Oladuntoye -24
Ibrahim Olawoyin -17
Agu Kenechukwu -29
Ikechukwu Ibenegbu -10
Nnamdi Egbujuo -23
Ifeanyi George -15

SUBSTITUTES:
Femi Thomas -16
Uche John -4
Eziekwe Chinonso -24
Pape Ousmane -5
d#$% Abass -12
Christian Madu -21
Kingsley Eleje -7


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:59 pm
Posts: 5687
Location: Exile
ukwala wrote:
FT: AS Pelican 2 - 1 Enugu Rangers


So .... with the away goal, and a one goal deficit .... is it too jinx-ish to begin to ponder their opponents in the next round?

PS: When I see "Pelican" in a football context, my mind goes to the Nigerian women's club.

_________________
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8857
Cmoke wrote:
Wow

Christian Madu still dey play for Rangers!
:D

ukwala wrote:
Kick-Off: 3:30 pm Naija time

Rangers starting team against A.S Pelican of Gabon:
Nana Bonsu 25
Tope Olusesi -20
Ugwu Uwadiegwu -3
Tony Shimaga -26
Semiu Liadi -19
Isiaka Oladuntoye -24
Ibrahim Olawoyin -17
Agu Kenechukwu -29
Ikechukwu Ibenegbu -10
Nnamdi Egbujuo -23
Ifeanyi George -15

SUBSTITUTES:
Femi Thomas -16
Uche John -4
Eziekwe Chinonso -24
Pape Ousmane -5
d#$% Abass -12
Christian Madu -21
Kingsley Eleje -7

He must be about 65 years old now! :lol:

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
The Eagle wrote:
ukwala wrote:
FT: AS Pelican 2 - 1 Enugu Rangers


So .... with the away goal, and a one goal deficit .... is it too jinx-ish to begin to ponder their opponents in the next round?

PS: When I see "Pelican" in a football context, my mind goes to the Nigerian women's club.

I wish I was as optimistic as you on the outcome of the second leg at home; not with a first-time coach at this level (Surugede) and a significantly new team (close to half of the team is new!). All the same, they should be able to get the result that will take them through.

Yea, Pelican Stars of Calabar. I wonder whether the word means the same thing in English and French!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
Dammy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:
Wow

Christian Madu still dey play for Rangers!
:D

ukwala wrote:
Kick-Off: 3:30 pm Naija time

Rangers starting team against A.S Pelican of Gabon:
Nana Bonsu 25
Tope Olusesi -20
Ugwu Uwadiegwu -3
Tony Shimaga -26
Semiu Liadi -19
Isiaka Oladuntoye -24
Ibrahim Olawoyin -17
Agu Kenechukwu -29
Ikechukwu Ibenegbu -10
Nnamdi Egbujuo -23
Ifeanyi George -15

SUBSTITUTES:
Femi Thomas -16
Uche John -4
Eziekwe Chinonso -24
Pape Ousmane -5
d#$% Abass -12
Christian Madu -21
Kingsley Eleje -7

He must be about 65 years old now! :lol:

And more significantly, that Christian Madu (Gabu) is late!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
The stage is getting set for the all important CAFCC 1st round, 2nd leg tie against Gabonese side, A.S Pelican at 'The Cathedral', Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium, Enugu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 25085
ukwala wrote:
The stage is getting set for the all important CAFCC 1st round, 2nd leg tie against Gabonese side, A.S Pelican at 'The Cathedral', Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium, Enugu.


I hope to get a link to watch my team..............Up Rangers. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
zee wrote:
ukwala wrote:
The stage is getting set for the all important CAFCC 1st round, 2nd leg tie against Gabonese side, A.S Pelican at 'The Cathedral', Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium, Enugu.


I hope to get a link to watch my team..............Up Rangers. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes oo, Up Rangers :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 26066
Location: Copacabana
All the best, yeye Rangers!

_________________
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38850
Location: Land of the Terrapins
What is this WAFU Cup game vs Togo I see listed on ESPN+?

WAFU CUP OF NATIONS
12:55 PM
Nigeria vs. Togo (Phase 1)

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2472
Location: Nigeria
maceo4 wrote:
What is this WAFU Cup game vs Togo I see listed on ESPN+?

WAFU CUP OF NATIONS
12:55 PM
Nigeria vs. Togo (Phase 1)

For home based players (CHAN team)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297151


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abbey, Tobi17 and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group