SALISU YUSUF BAN COMPLETED-DECISION ON REINSTATEMENT PENDING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SALISU YUSUF REINSTATED AS SUPER EAGLES COACH

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
greg wrote:Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone. Trust me if you know the corruption that happens in Nigerian football cirlces, then you'll see that Salisu was just the unlucky crayfish in an ocean of whales. Me I believe in 2nd chances (he's unlikely to offend again), and I like Salisu's skill set as coach - especially what he did with the Team B and Nwakalis dem Vs Athletico. That project should continue.
None of us are under any delusions about corruption. The man was still caught collecting a bribe, on video if I may add, embarrassing the nation on a global scale. I don't give a fluck about his coaching skill set, I was a fan too, he cannot be trusted with any position of authority if he doesn't have the required integrity to be a leader.
You seem to have quite a lot of time on your hands, Sir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You read that trash coming out of the keyboard of a certified corrupt lunatic and you took time to respond to him? Odiegwu!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

He should sue the NFF for unlawful suspension without conviction; reinstating him technically means he should have never been suspended.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
greg wrote:Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone. Trust me if you know the corruption that happens in Nigerian football cirlces, then you'll see that Salisu was just the unlucky crayfish in an ocean of whales. Me I believe in 2nd chances (he's unlikely to offend again), and I like Salisu's skill set as coach - especially what he did with the Team B and Nwakalis dem Vs Athletico. That project should continue.
None of us are under any delusions about corruption. The man was still caught collecting a bribe, on video if I may add, embarrassing the nation on a global scale. I don't give a fluck about his coaching skill set, I was a fan too, he cannot be trusted with any position of authority if he doesn't have the required integrity to be a leader.
You seem to have quite a lot of time on your hands, Sir. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You read that trash coming out of the keyboard of a certified corrupt lunatic and you took time to respond to him? Odiegwu!
People are willing to overlooking corruption then show their stupid faces asking why things are the way they are.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Make I find small trouble....

Conductor, I wonder why you aren’t attacking your bff that supports this issue of reinstatement. Any reasons sir?
. no i am not, anything but **** even a bribe taking coach is miles ahead of the incompetent ****
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the thread title is false Salisu hasn't been reinstated
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49687388
I must reiterate that Mr Yusuf has not been reinstated as assistant to Gernot Rohr, nor has he taken charge as head coach of the Super Eagles B team or the under-23 side.

"A decision about his return or not will be decided by the NFF executive committee.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Conductor, I wonder why you aren’t attacking your bff that supports this issue of reinstatement. Any reasons sir?
. no i am not, anything but **** even a bribe taking coach is miles ahead of the incompetent ****
you sure are looking for attention, you are so scared of bigpokey, the bobo don waya you tire, so you are forcing yourself to stick to the memo all the assanal CE spammer Pmed themselves to ignore bigpokey, but you just cannot help yourself, because he is the life of the party 8-) back to the thread

...fact even anini is better than ****
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the thread title is false Salisu hasn't been reinstated
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49687388
I must reiterate that Mr Yusuf has not been reinstated as assistant to Gernot Rohr, nor has he taken charge as head coach of the Super Eagles B team or the under-23 side.

"A decision about his return or not will be decided by the NFF executive committee.
Phew! I don fear.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SALISU YUSUF BAN COMPLETED-DECISION ON REINSTATEMENT PEN

Post by Cito »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Danfo conductor, you don run?
If I didn’t know any better , I could accuse your of selective outrage and/or bias. Which incidentally places you in the middle of what you have been criticizing? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

LMAO this thread sure blew up!

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:why wasn't he criminally prosecuted if it was established that he accepted bribes? And why is he being reinstated into a federal job?

Because it was never established that he "accepted bribes".
However, the committee failed to establish any evidence of the cash inducement playing any role in the selection of both Okoro and Ali for the 2018 African Nations Championship, as the players in question were integral members of the team and would have made the cut on merit for the competition.
https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/sport-45418325

Salisu was clearly stupid to entertain the reporters who entrapped him, and was more stupid to accept $1000 at the end of the meeting. There is no indication that he accepted the money to select players who were already members of the team. He made a mistake, served a ban and has been fined several times more than the money he accepted.What exactly is the societal goal in punishment? Once someone serves the announced punishment for a specific offense, he should not be punished any more for it. Otherwise they should enumerate a termination of employment and lifetime ban as the part of the punishment from the onset.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

metalalloy wrote:LMAO this thread sure blew up!

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:why wasn't he criminally prosecuted if it was established that he accepted bribes? And why is he being reinstated into a federal job?

However, the committee failed to establish any evidence of the cash inducement playing any role in the selection of both Okoro and Ali for the 2018 African Nations Championship, as the players in question were integral members of the team and would have made the cut on merit for the competition.

Salisu was clearly stupid to entertain the reporters who entrapped him, and was more stupid to accept $1000 at the end of the meeting. There is no indication that he accepted the money to select players who were already members of the team. He made a mistake, served a ban and has been fined several times more than the money he accepted.What exactly is the societal goal in punishment? Once someone serves the announced punishment for a specific offense, he should not be punished any more for it. Otherwise they should enumerate a termination of employment and lifetime ban as the part of the punishment from the onset.
Great to read from a clear head here. Anyone who watched the video would see that he took the money and clearly told the reporter that he only selects based on current form. His only offense is that he took $300 more that the max allowed $700. Not that he was ready to allow the money influence his selection.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You can tell by the comments that Nigeria issues isn’t just About politicians but about Nigerians themselves. To defend this situation speak volume of Nigerians
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote: Great to read from a clear head here. Anyone who watched the video would see that he took the money and clearly told the reporter that he only selects based on current form. His only offense is that he took $300 more that the max allowed $700. Not that he was ready to allow the money influence his selection.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So he took the money to help the reporter hold it because it was too heavy. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

danfo driver wrote:
greg wrote: Great to read from a clear head here. Anyone who watched the video would see that he took the money and clearly told the reporter that he only selects based on current form. His only offense is that he took $300 more that the max allowed $700. Not that he was ready to allow the money influence his selection.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So he took the money to help the reporter hold it because it was too heavy. :lol: :lol:
Step into Nigeria and tell me if you have any trouble finding people who want to take your money in exchange for doing nothing. Beginning from the airport. Yeye goat :lol:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

kalani JR wrote:
The FA are the ones causing unnecessary distraction. It seems like they are hedging and weighing public opinion before deciding what to do. If the public ignore it turn they'll just quietly slide him in, but if there's blowback then they'll claim he wasn't reinstated.

This is a nobrainer. Should've just dismissed the man from the start and let him go look for employment elsewhere. He can still work for local clubs for chrissakes, just not any of the national teams.

Hiring him against the backdrop of Siasia's own bribery induced FIFA ban won't be a good look for the FA and Nigeria.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

greg wrote:
metalalloy wrote:LMAO this thread sure blew up!

Great to read from a clear head here. Anyone who watched the video would see that he took the money and clearly told the reporter that he only selects based on current form. His only offense is that he took $300 more that the max allowed $700. Not that he was ready to allow the money influence his selection.
Has it occurred to you that he probably said that just to provide some cover for himself?

Receiving a bribe while referring to it as a gift is still an offence. What next, telling a girl you're making love to her while raping her?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

john12 wrote:You can tell by the comments that Nigeria issues isn’t just About politicians but about Nigerians themselves. To defend this situation speak volume of Nigerians
Nobody's defending what he did. They are just saying that he'd committed a crime for which he has served his punishment. If you wish to punish him any further, then go rewrite the criminal code. Several Western countries will actually punish you yourself for discriminating against somebody based on their criminal record.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Step into Nigeria and tell me if you have any trouble finding people who want to take your money in exchange for doing nothing. Beginning from the airport. Yeye goat :lol:
You are corrupt to your core. Shameless criminal! You will meet your waterloo one day! continue to live this life of fraud, corruption and theft.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

greg wrote:
john12 wrote:You can tell by the comments that Nigeria issues isn’t just About politicians but about Nigerians themselves. To defend this situation speak volume of Nigerians
Nobody's defending what he did.
Actually you defended him above.
They are just saying that he'd committed a crime for which he has served his punishment. If you wish to punish him any further, then go rewrite the criminal code. Several Western countries will actually punish you yourself for discriminating against somebody based on their criminal record.

So, you think refusing to hire a known bribe taker is "further punishment?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you are a thief, so you cant see the obvious.

The so called "several western countries" you refer to, you think they will hire a well know bank robber who has "served his time" to work in the bank? :rotf: :rotf: Or a school will hire a pedophile, who has served his time, to become a school teacher??? :rotf: :rotf:

Good grief! You cant be this dense!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theYemster wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
The FA are the ones causing unnecessary distraction. It seems like they are hedging and weighing public opinion before deciding what to do. If the public ignore it turn they'll just quietly slide him in, but if there's blowback then they'll claim he wasn't reinstated.

This is a nobrainer. Should've just dismissed the man from the start and let him go look for employment elsewhere. He can still work for local clubs for chrissakes, just not any of the national teams.

Hiring him against the backdrop of Siasia's own bribery induced FIFA ban won't be a good look for the FA and Nigeria.
my suspicion as well
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

danfo driver wrote:
greg wrote:
Nobody's defending what he did.
Actually you defended him above.
They are just saying that he'd committed a crime for which he has served his punishment. If you wish to punish him any further, then go rewrite the criminal code. Several Western countries will actually punish you yourself for discriminating against somebody based on their criminal record.

So, you think refusing to hire a known bribe taker is "further punishment?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I know you are a thief, so you cant see the obvious.

The so called "several western countries" you refer to, you think they will hire a well know bank robber who has "served his time" to work in the bank? :rotf: :rotf: Or a school will hire a pedophile, who has served his time, to become a school teacher??? :rotf: :rotf:

Good grief! You cant be this dense!
Who pointed a gun at a bank teller to rob them of $300? Which NFF coach has abused children? Good God! Not my job to educate you about the different categories of crime to help you compare apples with oranges. Even felonies can be pardoned. Once they are, then God help you if someone sues you for discrimination on those grounds.