AGALI: Expect New Additions to SE.........

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
AGALI: Expect New Additions to SE.........

Post by Enugu II »

Expect more quality additions to Super Eagles, Agali tells Nigerians
By Ayo Olu Ibidapo - September 13, 2019 18 0
SHARE Facebook Twitter
http://aoifootball.com/2019/09/13/expec ... nigerians/

Super Eagles chief scout, Victor Agali has told Nigerian football fans to expect more new quality additions to the team ahead of the 2021 AFCON qualifiers, AOIFootball.com reports.

The former Super Eagles player told AOIFootball.com that the scouting unit of the team will continue to work tirelessly and ensure good players both home and abroad are well identified.

“The goal is to always ensure we have a formidable Super Eagles team. We started with the likes of Jamilu Collins and Semi Ajayi and Nigerians are already seeing their impact on the team.

“Now we brought in Aribo who was superb in the game against Ukraine and even Okoye although he did not get his chance but I can tell you he trained well with the squad,” Agali said.

The former Schalke 04 forward, however, played down suggestions that the Eagles handlers have neglected the locally-based players, stating that the scouting department has been working very hard to spot the right talent regardless of their base as Rohr is determined to have at least three players in each position.

Since assuming the role of Chief Scout just before the 2018 World Cup, the 40-year-old has worked tirelessly to bring in some decent additions into the team, with Joe Aribo the latest in the long list of players.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AGALI: Expect New Additions to SE.........

Post by fabio »

How many HB players have made their debut under Rohr?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote:How many HB players have made their debut under Rohr?
:lol: :lol: :lol: is this a trick question
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Paid advert
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

He claimed he has invited over 20 Home Based players to camp since he started. I don't know how many got playing time.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote:
He claimed he has invited over 20 Home Based players to camp since he started. I don't know how many got playing time.
In the last 12 months alone, 9 players invited, 8 capped - but please don't tell Fabio. :D

Afelokhai
Ozonwafor
Aniykaye
Adeleye
Duru
Adetunji
Nwagua
Udoh
Ezenwa

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria_n ... ous_squads

We should give them all extended runs in the first team so that they can displace proven better players, lose 'gallantly' and Rohr can get the sack once and for all.
Pure genius. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Damunk wrote:
Lolly wrote:
In the last 12 months alone, 9 players invited, 8 capped - but please don't tell Fabio. :D

Afelokhai
Ozonwafor
Aniykaye
Adeleye
Duru
Adetunji
Nwagua
Udoh
Ezenwa

We should give them all extended runs in the first team so that they can displace proven better players, lose 'gallantly' and Rohr can get the sack once and for all.

He also invited the ibom stars left back sometime this year.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:In the last 12 months alone, 9 players invited, 8 capped - but please don't tell Fabio. :D
Afelokhai
Ozonwafor
Aniykaye
Adeleye
Duru
Adetunji
Nwagua
Udoh
Ezenwa
It seems you were in Auto Rohrbot response, I asked How many HB players have made their debut under Rohr? Case in point, the question is/was how many + debut? A rather simple reply is required not, 12 months or 24 months!
Another emotional reply to a simple arithmetic question. Dude, nobody is sacking Rohr, so calm down and don´t be emotional.

Let your response be either logical :taunt: or scientific with empirical evidence :tic: or biblical :thumbs: not a Rohrbot emotional rant!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

chief nfachairman wrote:He also invited the ibom stars left back sometime this year.
Please don´t alone Distracting Damunk :D to distract you. The issue is not about invitation.