WHAT DO WE DO WITH AHMED MUSA NOW POST DNIPRO?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
WHAT DO WE DO WITH AHMED MUSA NOW POST DNIPRO?

Post by Adisboy »

Given last Tuesday's events, i am struggling to see how Ahmed Musa fits into the "New Super Eagles" unless on the bench. Given the fact that he is the substantive captain makes things a bit weird. Personally, i don't believe Musa is effective as a wide player. Most of his best performances from him is actually when he plays through the middle like in the World Cup.

So my big question is if he has to play (due to his profile) how should we play him as using him as a wide player greatly reduces the effectiveness of the team. Do we play him as part of a front 2? This would mean either Kalu, Iwobi or Chukwueze will not start as the formation would have to change to 352 or 442.

I'd like to hear you guys view on this
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHAT DO WE DO WITH AHMED MUSA NOW POST DNIPRO?

Post by maceo4 »

Knowing Rohr he will probably bench Samu and play Kalu on the right, Musa on the left like he was planning to do at the ANC.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote:Knowing Rohr he will probably bench Samu and play Kalu on the right, Musa on the left like he was planning to do at the ANC.
GCFR CAPT Ahmed Musa rightfully take his spot back when he returns from injury. I don’t even know why you opened a thread about it. Mods should delete this thread.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Funny thing about Musa is I think he has improved the mental/tactical aspects of his game. During the ANC is was generally making the right moves but the technical execution was letting him down badly. He still has a role to play in the team.

I don't think Chukwueze is a set starter yet. I agree with maceo4, think Musa will most likely start in place of him in a qualifier. I don't see Musa competing for the CF position nor do I see a formation change to accommodate him to play up top.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Adisboy wrote:Given last Tuesday's events, i am struggling to see how Ahmed Musa fits into the "New Super Eagles" unless on the bench. Given the fact that he is the substantive captain makes things a bit weird. Personally, i don't believe Musa is effective as a wide player. Most of his best performances from him is actually when he plays through the middle like in the World Cup.

So my big question is if he has to play (due to his profile) how should we play him as using him as a wide player greatly reduces the effectiveness of the team. Do we play him as part of a front 2? This would mean either Kalu, Iwobi or Chukwueze will not start as the formation would have to change to 352 or 442.

Do you believe Chukwueze deserves to start ahead of Musa going by his performance against Ukraine?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

One of the number idiots who Musa has been bankrolling will soon show up and attack you o! is it Joseph 1, Michael 12 or Jonas22? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The greatest offense Musa did was to be named Musa. Do you guys actually know that musa isn’t fully an Hausa man. The bobo is half BENIN. in a sane country, A player that has won Npl, Npl top scorer, Wafu Cup, Russian league 3x, Russian super Cup, African cup of nations, and most importantly the only Nigerian player to have scored 4 World Cup Goals and Nigerian World Cup GOAT should be held in high esteem. Any tom, vick and Harry that impresses, the first name people Will denigrate is MUSA. A player like kanu that never scored a World Cup or nations goal was never disparaged in such manner.

In a forumer words, “it’s a damm shame if I May Say” I will leave it like this
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

How can Musa still be relevant when we have

Chukwueze
Kalu
Okereke
Dennis
Simon
Onyekuru

His days are definately numbered if you ask me

Maybe a supersub on the bench, but thats about it

These other guys are all young, all playing at a higher level, all more talented

Musa is just speed. He was piss poor at the just concluded ANC
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

none of those boys can outnumber his achievements. if you think scoring 1 world cup goal is beans, ask okocha, kanu, etc let alone scoring 4 world cup goals
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The sycophant in chief is in turmoil. the backwater league merchant Musa wont send chop money again oooo! :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Wishing Musa a speedy recovery sha...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ZOMNmDqbE ... nafdpgy7sg
Super Eagus 4 Life!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you guys are only disparaging Musa because of his tribe and we know it. you did it in 2014, 2018 and will continue
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Imagine being a failure all your life and ending up in Saudi Arabia, then expecting to be part of a serious team like Nigeria. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Musa is the SE captain...yall can cry none stop
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Adisboy wrote:Given last Tuesday's events, i am struggling to see how Ahmed Musa fits into the "New Super Eagles" unless on the bench. Given the fact that he is the substantive captain makes things a bit weird. Personally, i don't believe Musa is effective as a wide player. Most of his best performances from him is actually when he plays through the middle like in the World Cup.

have some class..Musa got injured and has a knee brace on... instead you are here posting such a shallow thread
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:none of those boys can outnumber his achievements. if you think scoring 1 world cup goal is beans, ask okocha, kanu, etc let alone scoring 4 world cup goals
Have those boys played in a WC? Haba, the wish should be that these young boys do even better than Musa has done...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Lolly wrote:

Do you believe Chukwueze deserves to start ahead of Musa going by his performance against Ukraine?
Out wide he disappoints more often than not but through the middle that's where he's effective. We should stop playing him as a winger. He scored tons of goals playing through the middle at CSKA, so that should be an indication. So for me if he is to start we might have to change our formation to accomodate 2 strikers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
john12 wrote:none of those boys can outnumber his achievements. if you think scoring 1 world cup goal is beans, ask okocha, kanu, etc let alone scoring 4 world cup goals
Have those boys played in a WC? Haba, the wish should be that these young boys do even better than Musa has done...
You think any of these people care about Nigeria or wish us well. This is all about their benefactor Musa. They have zero concern for Nigeria or our progress. As long as their "daddy" (Musa) continues to put money in their account and feed them, thats all they care about.

Only someone cursed from "home" will say Musa has any business in the national team.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

calling Ahmed musa failure all his life?? lol when I say some Nigerians are DELUSIONAL/MENTAL they will think I'm just talking. if your World cup GOAT is a failure all his life, then that speak volume of Nigeria then he had the nerve to say that a failure (musa) shouldn't be allowed to play for a big team like Nigeria Lol forgetting that Musa is our goat
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:

have some class..Musa got injured and has a knee brace on... instead you are here posting such a shallow thread
It definitely is not a shallow thread. My issue is where he should fit in EFFECTIVELY. I have watched Musa for years and HE IS NOT A WINGER. At the World Cup he destroyed Iceland & scored tons of goals at CSKA as a support striker. So my question is with the current personel how do you fit him effectively and i can't see that with the current 4231 formation. So it will have to change one of Iwobi, Kalu & Chukwueze will hit the bench.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

AHmed Musa, a failure all over! Was driven out of Leicester like a dog due to his brainlessness! His first wife left him also FACT! The only people who have stuck with him are his hungry sycophants who are eating crumbs from his table!

A saudi based player has no place in our National Team.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

A failure all his life has won nations cup, Russia league 3x, npl, wafu cup, Russian cup and most of all 4 world cup goals and Nigeria World cup GOAT at the age of 26th then the bobo decided to sign a staggering 26million dollar 4 years contract and chop oil money. what's your own sporing achievement at 26th?? lol
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Musa is a SE legend and he is still relevant in the SE
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST