Humiliating 1-4 defeat that may finally get me banned!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Humiliating 1-4 defeat that may finally get me banned!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/nigeria-in- ... 1-in-togo/

Cheii!! This defeat will make me a marked person hia!! I fear for my stay at C.E. :wink:

If you don't see me again, know it's this post that did it. Someone had to be a whistleblower.

[/video]
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Humiliating defeat no one is talking about!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We await the return leg. 3 goals is nothing. Togo will be spelled out with no return. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

And here I was thinking Ogolo had opened the thread to remind us that Tanzania had already eliminated Kenya from the CHAN qualifiers months ago.

The Tanzanians are only 0-1 down after the first leg against Sudan in the current round of the qualifiers, in good position to move to the next round .... while Kenya is already watching the proceedings on TV .... even earlier than usual.

PS: Ogolo, when major tournaments start .... whom do you usually support?
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo, watch this clip to the end. The Kenyan version of john12's hero was rather rude to your country. I hope the journalists asked him whether it is Tanzania that is Ghana and Senegal. He was tasked with beating a country that is on the same level as the one he is managing.

[/video]
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:And here I was thinking Ogolo had opened the thread to remind us that Tanzania had already eliminated Kenya from the CHAN qualifiers months ago.

The Tanzanians are only 0-1 down after the first leg against Sudan in the current round of the qualifiers, in good position to move to the next round .... while Kenya is already watching the proceedings on TV .... even earlier than usual.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Let me laugh first before I answer you.
You didn't have to bring Tanzania into this..

But why did they spell TOGO on y'all.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So are these the players we are expecting to seamlessly slot into the full SE team?
See as everybody just do mouth pimmm!
Or is the Togolese or Beninoise league also better than our own?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Tomorrow Criminals/crooks will ask why rohr is omitting local league players
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The Jagaban wrote:
The Eagle wrote:And here I was thinking Ogolo had opened the thread to remind us that Tanzania had already eliminated Kenya from the CHAN qualifiers months ago.

Let me laugh first before I answer you.
You didn't have to bring Tanzania into this..

But why did they spell TOGO on y'all.
But Ogolo, tell the truth, you rushed to open this thread because you fear you may have only a narrow window of time to "yab" before the Eagles potentially turn it around in the second leg. Even now, you are planning to disappear from the forum for a couple of weeks (as usual) if the second leg doesn't go the way you want. :lol:

Meanwhile, Kenya was eliminated months ago, and small shame no even catch you sef.

PS: By the way, I only care about the Nations Cup and World Cup.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Kai. This is not good. I can understand a close defeat but 4-1?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ogolo, abeg sharap....I heard VAR took out 5 of our goals...this cheating in Africa has just got to stop :evil: :twisted: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

This result says a lot about our local players and the coach.
How can you score first in an away game and concede two minutes later,
on the way to a 4-1 romping?
Now, even Kenyans are here making snide remarks about our game.
Cheiii!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote:So are these the players we are expecting to seamlessly slot into the full SE team?
See as everybody just do mouth pimmm!
Or is the Togolese or Beninoise league also better than our own?
...makes no difference, even if they played well, win all matches and the trophy, they are still home based. Nigerians prefer foreign based. Sad.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Why have Imama's teams been so poor away. A 1 or 2 goal away loss wouldn't have been too bad, but 4-1 to Togo is very disappointing. The U23s lost to Libya and Sudan away too.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:Ogolo, watch this clip to the end. The Kenyan version of john12's hero was rather rude to your country. I hope the journalists asked him whether it is Tanzania that is Ghana and Senegal. He was tasked with beating a country that is on the same level as the one he is managing.

[/video]
We have won all matches against Tanzania that matter. Lose some, win some. We even eliminated then at the CAN finals. Our team got pedigree. Y'all? A far cry from 1994 when Gen Sani Abacha was alive. He brought law and order to S.E. May the fellow General. R.I.P as your fortunes falter.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

joao wrote:This result says a lot about our local players and the coach.
How can you score first in an away game and concede two minutes later,
on the way to a 4-1 romping?
Now, even Kenyans are here making snide remarks about our game.
Cheiii!!!
Nigeria soccer is finished, Joao my friend. Did you know that most Nigerians are still replaying the Olympic video (When we were Kings) from 1996 where the only overaged player not fielded was Yekini? (RIP) Do you really know how old Taribo West was? It will break this forum if I reveal his age then. :taunt:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Humiliating defeat that will get me banned! 4-1 Cheii!

Post by 1naija »

This is not what will get you banned. It's that angry rant on your video about Nigeria men gbeshing Kenya women that will make you run away yourself. Where is that video again? :lol:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The Jagaban wrote:We have won all matches against Tanzania that matter. Lose some, win some. We even eliminated then at the CAN finals. Our team got pedigree. Y'all? A far cry from 1994 when Gen Sani Abacha was alive. He brought law and order to S.E. May the fellow General. R.I.P as your fortunes falter.
Kenya and Tanzania very rarely play in matches that matter .... and your matches against each other have never been matches that mattered. I am not even sure the two nations combined have played up to three matches that matter since 1960. :)
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Humiliating defeat that will get me banned! 4-1 Cheii!

1naija wrote:This is not what will get you banned. It's that angry rant on your video about Nigeria men gbeshing Kenya women that will make you run away yourself. Where is that video again? :lol:
Oh no you didn't! :shock: :shock: :o :o You must agree I spoke the truth tho!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:We have won all matches against Tanzania that matter. Lose some, win some. We even eliminated then at the CAN finals. Our team got pedigree. Y'all? A far cry from 1994 when Gen Sani Abacha was alive. He brought law and order to S.E. May the fellow General. R.I.P as your fortunes falter.
Kenya and Tanzania very rarely play in matches that matter .... and your matches against each other have never been matches that mattered. I am not even sure the two nations combined have played up to three matches that matter since 1960. :)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/sports ... 9-year-old
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Humiliating 1-4 defeat that may finally get me banned!

Post by The Eagle »

Ogolo, we've been down this road before. You imply again, and then again that Nigeria's internationals are really middle-aged grandfathers .... and I ask you again, and then again why Kenya's young, sprightly, athletic, prime-of-their-life players continue to get beaten by Nigeria's middle-aged grandfathers. It is getting old. You need new material.

Anyway, on a completely unrelated issue, what is your take on the controversy surrounding retired footballer MacDonald Mariga's three different dates of birth? Or are you afraid to comment, considering:
The controversy over his age has gone on for several years.

Five years ago, a TV reporter who tried to inquire about his age was almost stabbed while another journalist received death threats
Sauce: https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ ... index.html
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

The Eagle wrote:Ogolo, we've been down this road before. You imply again, and then again that Nigeria's internationals are really middle-aged grandfathers .... and I ask you again, and then again why Kenya's young, sprightly, athletic, prime-of-their-life players continue to get beaten by Nigeria's middle-aged grandfathers. It is getting old. You need new material.

Anyway, on a completely unrelated issue, what is your take on the controversy surrounding retired footballer MacDonald Mariga's three different dates of birth? Or are you afraid to comment, considering:
The controversy over his age has gone on for several years.

Five years ago, a TV reporter who tried to inquire about his age was almost stabbed while another journalist received death threats
Sauce: https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ ... index.html
This is way too funny :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The Jagaban wrote:https://scorenigeria.com.ng/nigeria-in- ... 1-in-togo/

Cheii!! This defeat will make me a marked person hia!! I fear for my stay at C.E. :wink:

[/video]
Don't understand how you have evaded all our attempts at getting you banned.

We will keep trying. Maybe we need to hire a Somalian to take you out.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:https://scorenigeria.com.ng/nigeria-in- ... 1-in-togo/

[/video]
Don't understand how you have evaded all our attempts at getting you banned.

We will keep trying. Maybe we need to hire a Somalian to take you out.

The plan was to register at C.E to stop the rampant lies and chest-beating went on day and night here.
I wanted to call a few people out and deregister. Then I got distracted. If you call the Somalis, I will call the guys up North.