PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:17 am 

https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking ... table/men/

Thanks to the pathetic ****

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:14 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

Rohr has taken us from Top 10 down to 34th in the world. :shock: :shock: How can the man look himself in the mirror? Before him we were winning games and even almost won Afcon in 2015 & 17. This level of sabotage should be reported to the United Nations human rights commission. Tgis is a crime against humanity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:13 am 

pokey is a comedian na una dey respond to the Bobo. we were ranked 67th prior to rohr hiring

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:07 am 

I know these kind of count for the World Cup but IDGAF about FIFA ranking.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:17 am 

you o. a good draw can be the difference from Qualifying for WC or missing WC and exiting group stage to R16. the only sad part is the fifa flawed system.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 am 

Make una relax, notin spoil yet

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:31 am 

We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:23 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:53 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth

Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 pm 

Don't care about FIFA ranking.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 pm 

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.

Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?

you can get the 8 from the Cameroon National team :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:51 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.

We whopped them already. Pts in the bag.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:49 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.

But we didn’t play them last month.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:00 pm 

^ you and who be we? Kalani, don't play fefe..we all know you aren't Nigerian.... so stop with the downplay...everyone here knows you are Cameroonian like Camex

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:57 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

The only one who is pathetic is you.
You are not able to understand simple logic correlations.

Naija 4 life!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm 

DAgrin wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

The only one who is pathetic is you.
You are not able to understand simple logic correlations.

Where have you been? You've been off CE for a while..is Everything ok at home?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:00 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Rubbish.

Clueless as ever.
Dem nor dey follow crazeman argue.
Just leave him to be laughing with himself. :oops: :oops: :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:07 am 

Will results of CHAN qualifiers affect our fifa ranking? I hope not or else we should really think about our participation in these matches

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
olu wrote:
Don't care about FIFA ranking.

Agent12 says it is important o.

We are not supposed to beat those in front of us. So if our ranking doesn't improve we will be going to tournaments to gain experience.

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:05 pm 

BigMuze wrote:
Will results of CHAN qualifiers affect our fifa ranking? I hope not or else we should really think about our participation in these matches

Yes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:13 pm 

BigMuze wrote:

CAF should really lobby FIFA to not include these matches. It is ridiculous that they are counted.

They are counted as non fifa window friendlies which is the lowest coefficient possible. The value for type of matches is as such

Non fifa window friendly 5
Fifa window friendly 10
Nations league 15
WCQ and ANCQ 25
Nations cup 35
World cup 50

These CHAN matches won't effect us that much but I still dont like the idea of it. Imagine missing out on a WC seed because of that stupid tournament.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:29 pm 

the tournament is not stupid itself but our performances are stupid. there's no reason why Nigeria should be losing to minor Togo 4 1.