Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking ... table/men/

Thanks to the pathetic ****

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18397
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

Thanks to the pathetic ****


Rohr has taken us from Top 10 down to 34th in the world. :shock: :shock: How can the man look himself in the mirror? Before him we were winning games and even almost won Afcon in 2015 & 17. This level of sabotage should be reported to the United Nations human rights commission. Tgis is a crime against humanity.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3373
pokey is a comedian na una dey respond to the Bobo. we were ranked 67th prior to rohr hiring


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:07 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5589
I know these kind of count for the World Cup but IDGAF about FIFA ranking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3373
you o. a good draw can be the difference from Qualifying for WC or missing WC and exiting group stage to R16. the only sad part is the fifa flawed system.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22812
Location: Ukwuani
Make una relax, notin spoil yet

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41510
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5589
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth


Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2512
Don't care about FIFA ranking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth


Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?

you can get the 8 from the Cameroon National team :roll:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 18397
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth


Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?

you can get the 8 from the Cameroon National team :roll:


We whopped them already. Pts in the bag.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5589
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth


Winning that game wouldn't have made any different to our ranking, Japan gained 9 pts where would we get those extra 8 from?

you can get the 8 from the Cameroon National team :roll:


But we didn’t play them last month.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
^ you and who be we? Kalani, don't play fefe..we all know you aren't Nigerian.... so stop with the downplay...everyone here knows you are Cameroonian like Camex

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:57 pm
Posts: 10482
Location: D-Town
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

Thanks to the pathetic ****


The only one who is pathetic is you.
You are not able to understand simple logic correlations.

_________________
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 85833
Location: Earth
DAgrin wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
https://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

Thanks to the pathetic ****


The only one who is pathetic is you.
You are not able to understand simple logic correlations.

Where have you been? You've been off CE for a while..is Everything ok at home?

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:00 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 41510
Location: UK
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
We dropped in rankings due to poor coaching and zero tactics from ****, however they choose to come up with rankings from 3 plus years ago...talk about Rohrbots
Rubbish.
We dropped because Japan played two games in early September, one a competitive WCQ they won on the road v Myammar and another a home friendly v Paraguay which they also won. So they gained more points (9) than Nigeria's one point.
You need to be formally educated to get these things through your head instead of relying on pork coming and going through your mouth. :idea:

so we dropped in rankings because of Japan? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude are you ok? you are a certified rohrbot, you have no equal..dude we dropped in rankings because **** is tactically naive and he couldn't close out a 2 goals lead..now you say Japan is the reason we dropped in rankings..i have heard it all :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
FYI , I do not eat pork ,or any swine meat..... Fish, Shrimp lean meat( especially goat meat) lamb, turkey , chicken .... Healthy is wealth
Clueless as ever.
Dem nor dey follow crazeman argue.
Just leave him to be laughing with himself. :oops: :oops: :oops:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 pm
Posts: 223
Will results of CHAN qualifiers affect our fifa ranking? I hope not or else we should really think about our participation in these matches

_________________
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:37 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 48109
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
olu wrote:
Don't care about FIFA ranking.


Agent12 says it is important o.

We are not supposed to beat those in front of us. So if our ranking doesn't improve we will be going to tournaments to gain experience.

_________________
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 1116
BigMuze wrote:
Will results of CHAN qualifiers affect our fifa ranking? I hope not or else we should really think about our participation in these matches

Yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:40 pm
Posts: 14116
BigMuze wrote:
Will results of CHAN qualifiers affect our fifa ranking? I hope not or else we should really think about our participation in these matches


CAF should really lobby FIFA to not include these matches. It is ridiculous that they are counted.

They are counted as non fifa window friendlies which is the lowest coefficient possible. The value for type of matches is as such

Non fifa window friendly 5
Fifa window friendly 10
Nations league 15
WCQ and ANCQ 25
Nations cup 35
World cup 50

These CHAN matches won't effect us that much but I still dont like the idea of it. Imagine missing out on a WC seed because of that stupid tournament.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3373
the tournament is not stupid itself but our performances are stupid. there's no reason why Nigeria should be losing to minor Togo 4 1.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group