Awaziem and Omeruo start

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Awaziem and Omeruo start

Post by Dammy »

Nigerian international central defenders, Kenneth Omeruo and Chidozie Awaziem both start against Athletico Bilbao in this evening's La Liga match about to kick off.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awaziem and Omeruo start

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Awaziem does it again! Everytime they send him on loan he grabs a starting shirt pronto. :clap: :clap: :clap: I think this is also the first time a Niaja CD pair is starting together in a top 3 league . We're moving up! UpRooohhhrr! :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Watching Osimhen vs Strasbourg on Beinsports 6.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Moses Simon also starting for Nantes. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Osimhen almost scores! Kai that boy is a danger in the box...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

maceo4 wrote:Watching Osimhen vs Strasbourg on Beinsports 6.
A good save denies Victor a goal...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Big Belle Pokey said I should tell you all to hold on while he searches for negative Rohr news ..

But don't worry. I will beat some serious sense into him if I see him at the gym this evening.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

And Victor Osimhen HANGS!!
1-0 to Lille late in the first-half.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:Big Belle Pokey said I should tell you all to hold on while he searches for negative Rohr news ..

But don't worry. I will beat some serious sense into him if I see him at the gym this evening.
i was at the gym yesterday, and i went to wazobia food store off westheimer, so forget me being at the gym today
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

HT both CB's have played well in the first half
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Good night for 9ja three musketeers in France Victor and Kalu scored in their teams victories while Simon Moses team won 1nil and he played 90 minutes
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Simon is simply not good enough to make SE 23 and if we’re being honest, we need to try another winger
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
1naija wrote:Big Belle Pokey said I should tell you all to hold on while he searches for negative Rohr news ..

i was at the gym yesterday, and i went to wazobia food store off westheimer, so forget me being at the gym today
You went to the gym, then went straight to wazobia? Carb diet indeed.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

You went to the gym, then went straight to wazobia? Carb diet indeed.
nah when to the food store to buy goat meat,fish and turkey( to grill)..... I finished my carbs diet last week , did 21 days , did 6 weeks back in feb...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

john12 wrote:Simon is simply not good enough to make SE 23 and if we’re being honest, we need to try another winger
Someone that created the most goals for the team at the AFCON? I think you're getting him mixed up with Ahmed Musa
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Yes, he created 2 assists but they were all “Corner kicks” his efficiency rate as a winger is utterly bad and we need more efficient wingers. Musa natural position isn’t winger but CF or supporting CF we saw his capabilities at WC and in the past
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:Yes, he created 2 assists but they were all “Corner kicks” his efficiency rate as a winger is utterly bad and we need more efficient wingers. Musa natural position isn’t winger but CF or supporting CF we saw his capabilities at WC and in the past
Simon is actually our most balanced winger, coaches love players like him because he does it all. Defends very well, covers space well, uses both feet well and reads the game well. No he doesn’t dance Atilogu with the ball like Chukwueze and kalu but he’s just as valuable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Kongi the guy is not efficient boss. You can do all those things but if it isn’t efficient, then it’s pointless
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:Kongi the guy is not efficient boss. You can do all those things but if it isn’t efficient, then it’s pointless
Simon appears inefficient simply because he's a player in transition. He left Gent as a wing forward, played a yr in Spain as a RWB then Afcon as a wing forward. His timing and read of the game was definitely off at Afcon but he has since walked into the Nantes starting lineup as a wing forward. Dude is the main creative outlet for Nantes operating from the wings while averaging about 6/8/10 rating after 6 games scoring 1 goal and getting 1 assist.

I expect Simon to be one of the best wing forwards in France by the end of the season. Coaches play him or find a way to play him. 2 way wingers that defend, use both feet and create are very hard to find.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

john12 wrote:Yes, he created 2 assists but they were all “Corner kicks” his efficiency rate as a winger is utterly bad and we need more efficient wingers. Musa natural position isn’t winger but CF or supporting CF we saw his capabilities at WC and in the past
So because it was a corner kick it shouldn't be rated :???: . You're talking as if we regularly score from corners in the first place.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

john12 wrote:Simon is simply not good enough to make SE 23 and if we’re being honest, we need to try another winger
At AFCON 2019, Moses' stats were actually better than Musa's. :idea:
john12 wrote:Kongi the guy is not efficient boss. You can do all those things but if it isn’t efficient, then it’s pointless
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
If you want to talk about 'efficiency', MUSA WAS THE LEAST EFFICIENT PLAYER ON THE ENTIRE AFCON SE TEAM.
Go check the stats!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You need to apply the same standard of scrutiny to Musa.
If you do, we will know that the scales have finally fallen from your eyes.
And I am not a Musa basher. :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Both Omeruo and Awaziem played well. They protected their goalkeeper and ensured he wasn't really tested, with Omeruo playing the sweeper role.
The Bilbao goal was a clumsy challenge in the box by a Leganes player. Awaziem was saved from conceding a penalty when the ball inadvertently touched his hand when he went for an header by VAR. A penalty decision would've been harsh.
I am happy