HOW WE HOUNDED IGHALO INTO PREMATURE RETIREMENT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
HOW WE HOUNDED IGHALO INTO PREMATURE RETIREMENT

Post by jette1 »

We all know it; he just couldn’t wait to hit a high mark and use it to run for dear life and once the opportunity presented in Egypt he gave all of you his rear end. Yes ighalo might as well be a late bloomer knowing some of you mugus would latch on to stupid talking points. It’s very unfortunate that he is now going to be banging goals left and right but not for SE
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HOW WE HOUNDED IGHALO INTO PREMATURE RETIREMENT

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sharrap dia :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Premature? His time is done there are many players who are ready to step up to the plate?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It was time for Ighalo to retire.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

You have Oshimen, and possibly Awoniyi. Ighalo was not exceptional and is not likely to get any better with age. Good thing he retired.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:We all know it; he just couldn’t wait to hit a high mark and use it to run for dear life and once the opportunity presented in Egypt he gave all of you his rear end. Yes ighalo might as well be a late bloomer knowing some of you mugus would latch on to stupid talking points. It’s very unfortunate that he is now going to be banging goals left and right but not for SE
Iggy redeemed himself and went out on a high note, there are many players/coaches with much more decorated careers that didn’t know when to quit only to tarnish what they had done in the past!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The Makinwa of our time only slightly better. Abegi make I hia wordi jare. :curse:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

exactly my point; that why he couldn't wait to give all of una his rear end. now you can start hounding osinmen, iwobi and the rest of them

ANC must be delusional with awoniyi dis and dat; how many goals has awoniyi scored in last 3 years and his prime is almost over
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."