Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:22 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
Babalawo wrote:
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
No



By no, you mean you still want to travel to Asia or by NO, you mean you wont be traveling to Asia.



If he leaves the U.S how’s he going to get back in?

BigTurkey Abeg stay put, we don’t need another JoblesS youth roaming the streets of Eko.

Other plans came up. Yours Truly's birthday weekend, so go watch game on the fly, this thread was to inform una say Singapore time get as e be

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
No



By no, you mean you still want to travel to Asia or by NO, you mean you wont be traveling to Asia.

Won't travel to.Asia , but man got other plans

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8857
Omeruo missed today's match against Levante and withdraws with injury from the friendly against Brazil.
Benfica's Tyrone Ebuehi has been called up by the NFF as replacement.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 17581
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Dammy wrote:
Omeruo missed today's match against Levante and withdraws with injury from the friendly against Brazil.
Benfica's Tyrone Ebuehi has been called up by the NFF as replacement.


Is Ebuehi fit to play? Is he not slowly coming back from a serious injury?

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8857
Enugu II wrote:
Dammy wrote:
Omeruo missed today's match against Levante and withdraws with injury from the friendly against Brazil.
Benfica's Tyrone Ebuehi has been called up by the NFF as replacement.


Is Ebuehi fit to play? Is he not slowly coming back from a serious injury?

He's played a couple of games for Benfica B team. I am sure Rohr would have spoken to him before recalling him.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
Kalu out of the Brazil game, and there's no replacement for him

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
Kalu out of the Brazil game

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:22 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:46 pm
Posts: 60541
Maybe Sadiq Umar can replace Kalu.

_________________
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 2379
I think it's a little early to invite Ebuehi after his extended time off.

Simon will probably start with Kalu out. I know he hasn't played much for Monaco yet, however, Onyekuru would have been my ideal alternate for Kalu.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:09 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40298
Location: UK
ohenhen1 wrote:
Maybe Sadiq Umar can replace Kalu.
For what?
Onyekuru nko? Weytin do am?
Or Josh Maja.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3049
onyekuru wasn't called due to non footballing reasons so nope, he cant replace kalu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13979
Location: South London
olu wrote:
I think it's a little early to invite Ebuehi after his extended time off.

Simon will probably start with Kalu out. I know he hasn't played much for Monaco yet, however, Onyekuru would have been my ideal alternate for Kalu.

In the long run he’s going to be a regular so he can train with the rest of the team and play 10 minutes in the game as they usually use 6 subs each in these games!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8857
Eaglezbeak wrote:
olu wrote:
I think it's a little early to invite Ebuehi after his extended time off.

Simon will probably start with Kalu out. I know he hasn't played much for Monaco yet, however, Onyekuru would have been my ideal alternate for Kalu.

In the long run he’s going to be a regular so he can train with the rest of the team and play 10 minutes in the game as they usually use 6 subs each in these games!

According to Monaco website, Onyekuru is injured. Solomon Otabor has been called up as a replacement for Kalu.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 4987
Location: London
Dammy wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
olu wrote:
I think it's a little early to invite Ebuehi after his extended time off.

Simon will probably start with Kalu out. I know he hasn't played much for Monaco yet, however, Onyekuru would have been my ideal alternate for Kalu.

In the long run he’s going to be a regular so he can train with the rest of the team and play 10 minutes in the game as they usually use 6 subs each in these games!

According to Monaco website, Onyekuru is injured. Solomon Otabor has been called up as a replacement for Kalu.


Quite a random replacement.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flex Swift and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group