EVEN NACHO GO SCORE TODAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
EVEN NACHO GO SCORE TODAY

Post by jette1 »

LC don use New Castle spell ghana
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EVEN NACHO GO SCORE TODAY

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He’s not in their plans.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:He’s not in their plans.
But but but the coach said x y z....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the coach use kele for training , bobo aint playing kele ...when a coach no fancy you, forget about it... his best move now is to leave the club ....young players do not improve if they sit on the bench...same for Isaac Success
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

It appears Nacho is content with his situation....... Kanu sat on the bench for Arsenal for long periods during his time there. I think both Success and Nacho have very poor agents because they should have secured loan deals to either France/Spain/ Italy.

In my opinion the career of Obafemi Martins was waste (potential )all he has to show for it is money no real trophies, no championships & and no International football medals. Even Ighalo who cannot clean Martins boots has ANC golden boot winner. I hope this doesn’t happen to Success and Nacho. I hope they Learn from Martins mistakes.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Flex Swift wrote:It appears Nacho is content with his situation....... Kanu sat on the bench for Arsenal for long periods during his time there. I think both Success and Nacho have very poor agents because they should have secured loan deals to either France/Spain/ Italy.

In my opinion the career of Obafemi Martins was waste (potential )all he has to show for it is money no real trophies, no championships & and no International football medals. Even Ighalo who cannot clean Martins boots has ANC golden boot winner. I hope this doesn’t happen to Success and Nacho. I hope they Learn from Martins mistakes.
https://www.arsenal.com/history/gunners ... 50-players

Kanu is 13th in Arsenal’s all time greats list despite coming off the bench, he was also a Champions League winner with Ajax before he joined Inter Milan and then Arsenal.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Nacho is on a lucrative 80k a week contract and it will be difficult getting such lucrative contract at another club without proven himself at Leicester except going to China/east. He should continue and hustle his way into Leicester 11 while also securing his future. Make ein no near SE sha as for success, idk what to say about him