Ebere Eze Watch on Sky Sports: QPR v WBA Live.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ebere Eze Watch on Sky Sports: QPR v WBA Live.

Post by Damunk »

First opportunity to see this kid up close over 90mins.
Pundits already hailing the guy and how he has "matured" over last season.
They're also saying QPR need to try and keep hold of him until the end of the season because premiership clubs are again circling.

So let's see how good he really is....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ebere Eze Watch on Sky Sports: QPR v WBA Live.

Post by Damunk »

What a boring game....
Nuttin dey happun here.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Hi.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Assessment: Plays like a 'big man' and needs to get real.
He is young and hasn't arrived yet.
Skillful, yes. Great first touch. Good vision.
But the game is a battle not a dance and he needs to get over the hype.
Verdict: 6/10. Can do better
Plan: Follow-up assessment in 6 months
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Are you scouting him for England or Ghana?
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Damunk wrote:Assessment: Plays like a 'big man' and needs to get real.

LOL

You think we have the luxuory to "follow up in 6 months"

NO we dont. We have a grand total of 1 attacking midfielder, and our play breaks down whenever Iwobi (who tires easily) gets subbed off.

Not only is Eze an AM option, but HE IS THE HIGHEST RANKED PLAYER IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

and you think we can afford to just wait.

He must be capped ASAP

guys like you are enemies of progress.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

VE has he publicly shown interest in playing for us or you're just ranting again? remember tammy abraham incident? if you dont, tammy and his dad apparently "privately" told nff chairman they want nigeria only for nff chairman to make it public then TA vehemently denied us. my point is that if these guys are interested, let them publicly say so then it's up to our coach to call them
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

john12 wrote:VE has he publicly shown interest in playing for us or you're just ranting again? remember tammy abraham incident? if you dont, tammy and his dad apparently "privately" told nff chairman they want nigeria only for nff chairman to make it public then TA vehemently denied us. my point is that if these guys are interested, let them publicly say so then it's up to our coach to call them
He trained with the SE in London in 2017 (see pic below)...
The expectation was that he would shortly be capped (like Aina was).

However, now that he has been capped by the England U-20...
I think we would need FIFA clearance for him to switch nationalities.

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The guy is highly rated and did not have a bad game. Will be an excellent addition to the the SE. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Gotti wrote:
john12 wrote:VE has he publicly shown interest in playing for us or you're just ranting again? remember tammy abraham incident? if you dont, tammy and his dad apparently "privately" told nff chairman they want nigeria only for nff chairman to make it public then TA vehemently denied us. my point is that if these guys are interested, let them publicly say so then it's up to our coach to call them
He trained with the SE in London in 2017 (see pic below)...
The expectation was that he would shortly be capped (like Aina was).

However, now that he has been capped by the England U-20...
I think we would need FIFA clearance for him to switch nationalities.

Awon London boys. Nothing do you. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote:Assessment: Plays like a 'big man' and needs to get real.
Too harsh bro. That guy has a silky smooth touch and is technically gifted. I'd give him a solid 7.
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

We need to start capping these players early before England jumps in. Saka at Arsenal
Is one we should cap too

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The way you guys suggest we cap all these dual nationals there wouldn’t be enough space for Nigerian born and bred
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

He should have been capped a long time ago but the daft coach of ours **** left him out of the team to face Seychelles and Libya. This was before England called him up.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

john12 wrote:The way you guys suggest we cap all these dual nationals there wouldn’t be enough space for Nigerian born and bred

Shut the feck up. I want the BEST players to play for Nigeria. I don't care if they were born in Lagos, London or Timbuctu. That's what morons like you, Kongi and Fabio don't get. The so called Nigerian born home based players are losing to the likes of Togo, cant win a CHAN or WAFU cup to save their lives and cannot even get close to winning a CAF champions league. These are the players you want to play for the Super eagles abi? Anuiofia!.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote:
john12 wrote:The way you guys suggest we cap all these dual nationals there wouldn’t be enough space for Nigerian born and bred

Shut the feck up. I want the BEST players to play for Nigeria. I don't care if they were born in Lagos, London or Timbuctu. That's what morons like you, Kongi and Fabio don't get. The so called Nigerian born home based players are losing to the likes of Togo, cant win a CHAN or WAFU cup to save their lives and cannot even get close to winning a CAF champions league. These are the players you want to play for the Super eagles abi? Anuiofia!.
Di tin taya me o.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Di tin taya me o.
Honestly, I don't understand the obsession with home based players after all the evidence that they're not good enough. I know some Nigerian journalists have an agenda to push some hb players into the national team because of their closeness to the players agents.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Di tin taya me o.
Honestly, I don't understand the obsession with home based players after all the evidence that they're not good enough. I know some Nigerian journalists have an agenda to push some hb players into the national team because of their closeness to the players agents.
This might well be true, but the one I no understand na those wey no get agenda at all but are just pushing for local players out of a misplaced sense of patriotism?
'Patriotism' that they will be the first to abandon the moment our SE get thrashed by Togo and Sierra Leone and... Madagascar? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't see any of them giving words of encouragement to the CHAN and WAFU teams that are chalking up woeful results as we speak and are probably tanking our FIFA ratings.

All I hear is 'why is Rohr not coaching the team?'
The same "clueless" Rohr they say should be replaced by a local coach hiding somewhere in Naija?
They should gimme a break and let us hear word jor.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

bret- hart wrote:

Leave them. They should go and remove the jersey from them when they are capped.

Only a matter of time before Eze gets to the Prem and plays for the Eagles. A most welcome addition! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Dammy wrote:
Where is the evidence, that HB players are not good enough?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote:
This might well be true, but the one I no understand na those wey no get agenda at all but are just pushing for local players out of a misplaced sense of patriotism?
'Patriotism' that they will be the first to abandon the moment our SE get thrashed by Togo and Sierra Leone and... Madagascar? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I don't see any of them giving words of encouragement to the CHAN and WAFU teams that are chalking up woeful results as we speak and are probably tanking our FIFA ratings.

The same "clueless" Rohr they say should be replaced by a local coach hiding somewhere in Naija?
Another emotional response with no empirical evidence, facts or figures to back up your support for Dammy´s rant.

If you need words of encouragement for CHAN and WAFU teams, where is Pinnick? What investment has Pinnick put into the team, was Pinnick with team, what is Pinnick general attitude and attributes towards the team? These are the questions you should be asking Pinnick.

Take your own advice and Please give us a break as well and let´s hear word.

Kindly respond when you can answer the questions asked, not respond with emotions like these
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Another emotional response with no empirical evidence, facts or figures to back up your support for Dammy´s rant.

If you need words of encouragement for CHAN and WAFU teams, where is Pinnick? What investment has Pinnick put into the team, was Pinnick with team, what is Pinnick general attitude and attributes towards the team? These are the questions you should be asking Pinnick.

Take your own advice and Please give us a break as well and let´s hear word.

Kindly respond when you can answer the questions asked, not respond with emotions like these
Abegi...
Look who's ranting yet again about "emotional responses" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Are you not the one that can't even celebrate a SE victory because of your hatred ....oops, sorry....your 'dislike' for Pinnick and Rohr?
Are you not the same person that cannot openly complain when our local-based teams lose 1-4 and 1-2 to Togo because you are forever whinging and wailing about FB players and lack of opportunity for LB players and coaches?
See your life? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

My friend, projecting your misery onto others doesn't help your case. Your problem aint gonna change any time soon and so you had better get used to it. :idea:

As for Pinnick, I have no idea where he is. Do you?

He's probably battling the EFCC to claim back some of his seized houses if that makes you feel any better.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: