Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Last edited by Gotti on Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4891
...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803


_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29803

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82792
Location: Earth
:clap: :clap:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82792
Location: Earth
kalani JR wrote:
...

It's pathetic they made you a mod...you should be banned for what you posted..you are such a coward, why did you delete the post? Once again, shame on you :boo:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11893
Location: seattle



ARE WE REALLY INDEPENDENT ? NATIONAL DAY MOST APPROPRIATE OF ALL THE TWEETS

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:22 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4891
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
...

It's pathetic they made you a mod...you should be banned for what you posted..you are such a coward, why did you delete the post? Once again, shame on you :boo:


Shut the #$% up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:25 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4891
Gotti wrote:


This clip is very interesting in the context of recruitment for the "Cockney Eagles", our national teams are going to be a frame of reference of what it means to be Nigerian.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45720
kalani JR wrote:
Gotti wrote:


This clip is very interesting in the context of recruitment for the "Cockney Eagles", our national teams are going to be a frame of reference of what it means to be Nigerian.



They are Nigerians! I have 3 with American accent. In Mr. T voice .... I Pity the fool that says they are not Nigerian!

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45720
Uncle Gotti, this is the best thread you've ever started on this forum. It almost makes me want to forgive you for all the nonsensical threads and posts you've made about the village team, Rangers over the years.

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:28 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4891
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Gotti wrote:


This clip is very interesting in the context of recruitment for the "Cockney Eagles", our national teams are going to be a frame of reference of what it means to be Nigerian.



They are Nigerians! I have 3 with American accent. In Mr. T voice .... I Pity the fool that says they are not Nigerian!


If they had to choose Dolphins winning the CAF Champions League or Rockets NBA champs?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Posts: 45720
kalani JR wrote:
1naija wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Gotti wrote:


This clip is very interesting in the context of recruitment for the "Cockney Eagles", our national teams are going to be a frame of reference of what it means to be Nigerian.



They are Nigerians! I have 3 with American accent. In Mr. T voice .... I Pity the fool that says they are not Nigerian!


If they had to choose Dolphins winning the CAF Champions League or Rockets NBA champs?


They would still be Nigerians, just as they would be if they chose the SE!

_________________
The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:03 pm
Posts: 26169
Location: The Kingdom
God bless our country. Those who don’t like it can go and...

_________________
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82792
Location: Earth
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
...

It's pathetic they made you a mod...you should be banned for what you posted..you are such a coward, why did you delete the post? Once again, shame on you :boo:


Shut the #$% up.

You are a coward, so why did you delete your post? Scared eh? What a weak man :rotf:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:12 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:27 pm
Posts: 8048
1naija wrote:
Uncle Gotti, this is the best thread you've ever started on this forum. It almost makes me want to forgive you for all the nonsensical threads and posts you've made about the village team, Rangers over the years.



He cannot be forgiven for the yeye Rangers threads and posts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11893
Location: seattle
Lolly wrote:
God bless our country. Those who don’t like it can go and...


so only the people who wear the uniform have no choice but put on smile faces to fake a celebration akin to ?

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 pm
Posts: 1051
Gotti wrote:



Does anyone know how or when this Roma love-in with Nigerian football came about?

Or even who is behind it, it's been going on for a while now and I am intrigued.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chriskendo43, Sampo, Tobi17 and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group