Osimhen (1) vs Chelsea (2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen (1) vs Chelsea (1)

Post by aruako1 »

charlie wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
charlie wrote:So 2 Nigerians scored in this match,
Or should I saw one Naija man, and one kuli kuli
Two Nigerians scored!
When Tammy wears GWG, I will kpom your statement. Till then, he and Dele Ali na de same.
He is Nigerian under Nigerian law. He hasn't renounced his citizenship.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osimhen (1) vs Chelsea (2)

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Foolish Bamba cost Lille the game. Useless boy :boo:
This guy, and no comment on Osimhen being selfish shooting from an impossible angle when he should have squared to Bamba? Stop worrying about other players our boy needs to be doing the right things so he go to a better team where a selfish play like that will get you dropped.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Foolish Bamba cost Lille the game. Useless boy :boo:
This guy, and no comment on Osimhen being selfish shooting from an impossible angle when he should have squared to Bamba? Stop worrying about other players our boy needs to be doing the right things so he go to a better team where a selfish play like that will get you dropped.
This my guy, you done come again. :mrgreen:

I felt like Osimhen had a good game against a difficult opponent and with fairly little service or touches on the ball. He had 27 touches compared to 38 for Tammy but had 3 shots to Tammy's 1. He also won 4 aerial duels compared to Tammy's 2.

Further, he did very well to outleap both Zouma & Tomori - with skill to head the ball down to the ground - for his goal. That was excellent technique. His strike from a narrow angle likely would've been a goal had it been on target. The square pass wasn't that apparent when made his run and he was under pressure. I was expecting him to switch the ball to his left foot which would've opened up the passing + left footed shooting options. I also liked his aggressiveness and overall confidence. All in all, a good performance from Osimhen. :thumb:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good header by Victor.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ohenhen1 wrote:Good header by Victor.

Wetin concern us with Tammy Abraham. He is English . Why all of this comparison nonsense with Victor. The moment he plays for England, he loses any support from me. England will use him and dump him like they have done with other players before him.

How can any one even think of playing for England over Nigeria?

Well Harry Kane,Vardy and co will be benched for Tammy.
Bad belle pipul.

He is British. His parents are Naijarian.

It is left for us to make him adopt Naijaria as his country.

You all should be applauding anyone with Naijarian heritage that is doing well... that the conversation about them is a positive one and not a negative one.

Him doing well will open doors for others like him and maybe one will have a closer link to the country.

On the game, Osimhen was a handful. Loved his runs, his hustle and his aggression. It was sweeting my belle well well.
Me, I will love to have a team of 1A and 1B... where us fans will be saying it doesn't matter if 1B starts over 1A. I will want that for all positions. Not one where there's a considerable drop off in talent once number one gets injured or is off form.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
This my guy, you done come again. :mrgreen:

I felt like Osimhen had a good game against a difficult opponent and with fairly little service or touches on the ball. He had 27 touches compared to 38 for Tammy but had 3 shots to Tammy's 1. He also won 4 aerial duels compared to Tammy's 2.

Further, he did very well to outleap both Zouma & Tomori - with skill to head the ball down to the ground - for his goal. That was excellent technique. His strike from a narrow angle likely would've been a goal had it been on target. The square pass wasn't that apparent when made his run and he was under pressure. I was expecting him to switch the ball to his left foot which would've opened up the passing + left footed shooting options. I also liked his aggressiveness and overall confidence. All in all, a good performance from Osimhen. :thumb:
No oh you have come again with over-sensitivity :mrgreen: ...Never said he had a poor game, but are you disagreeing that he should have squared the ball to Bamba?

My thing is these guys are going to make some poor decisions here and there as they are young players still developing, but Emir seems to only call them out when its other players but keeps quiet when its ours, so I'm just ribbing him about it, thas all. :smile:

Of course he had a good game, but does that change the fact he should have at least tried to square it rather than try to shoot? And even if you decide to shoot, a class striker must hit the target and preferably shoot it low to the far post where a save/rebound could be picked up by on rushing players like Bamba. But he wildly skied it (as he did twice in the last game - shooting wide when one on one with the goalie)! These are the little things (decision making at crucial moments) that separate the elite from the pretenders and (maybe unlike you & Emir) I'm hoping our boy can get to that elite level!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:

Wetin concern us with Tammy Abraham. He is English . Why all of this comparison nonsense with Victor. The moment he plays for England, he loses any support from me. England will use him and dump him like they have done with other players before him.

Bad belle pipul.

You all should be applauding anyone with Naijarian heritage that is doing well... that the conversation about them is a positive one and not a negative one.

Him doing well will open doors for others like him and maybe one will have a closer link to the country.

On the game, Osimhen was a handful. Loved his runs, his hustle and his aggression. It was sweeting my belle well well.
Me, I will love to have a team of 1A and 1B... where us fans will be saying it doesn't matter if 1B starts over 1A. I will want that for all positions. Not one where there's a considerable drop off in talent once number one gets injured or is off form.
no it is NOT! it is either an honor to play for Nigeria or it is not, If its not, then step aside.

Imagine having Rasheedi Yekini and Kanu Nwankwo, then "begging" Tammy Abraham :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One more comment from you Sir, and you will have to tender your resignation as an Admin of this forum!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Bad belle pipul.

no it is NOT! it is either an honor to play for Nigeria or it is not, If its not, then step aside.

Imagine having Rasheedi Yekini and Kanu Nwankwo, then "begging" Tammy Abraham :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One more comment from you Sir, and you will have to tender your resignation as an Admin of this forum!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ordinary abraham who is yet to score vs a real top team
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved