Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82782
Location: Earth
and the bobo is about to score 10 goals so far way before Thanksgiving , this guy is a goal machine, how can't you like his intensity, fighting spirit , power , belief etc..I am just concerned that we have a coward manager who goes with the notion that we are going to tourneys just to learn.. We need to find a way to instill such intensity on every SE player out there. This way we can eradicate the coward mentality set by ****. Enough is enough

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3041
being humble isn't a coward mentality. this is lme of the reasons why Nigeria is where we're at. often times, you here Nigerians bragging about being "the giant of africa" most educated in Africa blah blah blah only to visit nigeria and there's no good roads, no 24 hours electricity, extremely jobless undergraduates, etc then you ask wheres the arrogance stemming from?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82782
Location: Earth

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9419
Our manager told us Osimhen had attitude issues and he wasn't strong enough. Didn't give him a single minute of PT. Absolutely indefensible at that time and even more so in retrospect.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82782
Location: Earth
niyi wrote:
Our manager told us Osimhen had attitude issues and he wasn't strong enough. Didn't give him a single minute of PT. Absolutely indefensible at that time and even more so in retrospect.

can you imagine , and AFCON was just 3 months ago ..kai ..we are being played by a coward

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1250
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82782
Location: Earth
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?

some complaining and whining about others complaining :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9419
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?


Are you saying we should forgive past dishonesty and bad decisions because everything is now ok?

If you actually reason well, you'd join the whining too. Looking at the past to predict the future is wisdom. With your coach, the same favouritism, unfairness and questionable decisions we saw at the AFCON and at the world cup will keep coming back again and again. It's not one bad decision in the past, it's a litany of bad decisions and a fundamental flaw.

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3041
past dishonesty is benching osimehn for ANC top scorer or dropping fairly EXPERIENCEd kelechi for osimehn? if there's one person that had always believed in Osimehn, its Rohr. if not, osimehn would had not near our anc 23


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 13979
Location: South London
john12 wrote:
being humble isn't a coward mentality. this is lme of the reasons why Nigeria is where we're at. often times, you here Nigerians bragging about being "the giant of africa" most educated in Africa blah blah blah only to visit nigeria and there's no good roads, no 24 hours electricity, extremely jobless undergraduates, etc then you ask wheres the arrogance stemming from?

:huh:
:clap: ......No running water,Presidents go abroad for medical care, when will our people learn talk is cheap!I’ve met Nigerians that think talking without substance gets them somewhere but exposed themselves, it’s time to grow!
As for football Nigeria don’t need to talk they need to improve!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1250
Bigpokey24 wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?

some complaining and whining about others complaining :lol: :lol: :lol:


Every man has his limit. Your cumulative whines don torture person finish. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Posts: 1250
niyi wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?


Are you saying we should forgive past dishonesty and bad decisions because everything is now ok?

If you actually reason well, you'd join the whining too. Looking at the past to predict the future is wisdom. With your coach, the same favouritism, unfairness and questionable decisions we saw at the AFCON and at the world cup will keep coming back again and again. It's not one bad decision in the past, it's a litany of bad decisions and a fundamental flaw.


What dishonesty. He made the cut. Former forum favorite Nacho did not ( in hindsight wise decision). Camp invites for Victor while warming bench at Wolfsburg( good decision). Bench who at ANC? the guy who led the whole continent in scoring ( also right decision). Look at the data. Victor’s time is now and it is the right time. He stays healthy and plays this way and we get him for 5-6 more ANCs and a couple of WCs. No regrets for me. I prefer to think forward!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8555
I think the setback he suffered at Wolfsburg and the two failed trials at Belgium really built his character as a footballer.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17602
john12 wrote:
being humble isn't a coward mentality. this is lme of the reasons why Nigeria is where we're at. often times, you here Nigerians bragging about being "the giant of africa" most educated in Africa blah blah blah only to visit nigeria and there's no good roads, no 24 hours electricity, extremely jobless undergraduates, etc then you ask wheres the arrogance stemming from?


24/7 power ? U must be kidding. 90% of Nigerians don’t have Water bro.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2190
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:
being humble isn't a coward mentality. this is lme of the reasons why Nigeria is where we're at. often times, you here Nigerians bragging about being "the giant of africa" most educated in Africa blah blah blah only to visit nigeria and there's no good roads, no 24 hours electricity, extremely jobless undergraduates, etc then you ask wheres the arrogance stemming from?


24/7 power ? U must be kidding. 90% of Nigerians don’t have Water bro.


ive been running my gens for 3 days straight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82782
Location: Earth
chief nfachairman wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:
being humble isn't a coward mentality. this is lme of the reasons why Nigeria is where we're at. often times, you here Nigerians bragging about being "the giant of africa" most educated in Africa blah blah blah only to visit nigeria and there's no good roads, no 24 hours electricity, extremely jobless undergraduates, etc then you ask wheres the arrogance stemming from?


24/7 power ? U must be kidding. 90% of Nigerians don’t have Water bro.


ive been running my gens for 3 days straight.
onigbese, who send you message to go buy I better pass my neighbor gen? Pay your debt ...askari

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:27 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40294
Location: UK
kawawa wrote:
niyi wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?


Are you saying we should forgive past dishonesty and bad decisions because everything is now ok?

If you actually reason well, you'd join the whining too. Looking at the past to predict the future is wisdom. With your coach, the same favouritism, unfairness and questionable decisions we saw at the AFCON and at the world cup will keep coming back again and again. It's not one bad decision in the past, it's a litany of bad decisions and a fundamental flaw.


What dishonesty. He made the cut. Former forum favorite Nacho did not ( in hindsight wise decision). Camp invites for Victor while warming bench at Wolfsburg( good decision). Bench who at ANC? the guy who led the whole continent in scoring ( also right decision). Look at the data. Victor’s time is now and it is the right time. He stays healthy and plays this way and we get him for 5-6 more ANCs and a couple of WCs. No regrets for me. I prefer to think forward!
You get time.
Our people are masters at adjusting the narrative to suit their agenda.
Unbelievebale to find people still stubbornly making the argument that Osimhen should have benched the guy that won the AFCON Golden boot.
I mean, WTF? :roll:

If you hear their evidence for"dishonesty" you can only laugh. Ask dem.
A coach's close-up opinion which they do not agree with, based on watching TV clips is now classified as 'dishonesty'.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3041
Kongi, I said “no 24 hours power”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Posts: 9419
Damunk wrote:
kawawa wrote:
niyi wrote:
kawawa wrote:
Is there any reason to believe he is not the lead striker going forward in Rohr’s book. If so just what the #$*& are you guys complaining about. His time is now and he is showing he owns it going forward. If he continues like this and Rohr does not play him then feel free to complain. Until then may be a little more reasoning and less whining?


Are you saying we should forgive past dishonesty and bad decisions because everything is now ok?

If you actually reason well, you'd join the whining too. Looking at the past to predict the future is wisdom. With your coach, the same favouritism, unfairness and questionable decisions we saw at the AFCON and at the world cup will keep coming back again and again. It's not one bad decision in the past, it's a litany of bad decisions and a fundamental flaw.


What dishonesty. He made the cut. Former forum favorite Nacho did not ( in hindsight wise decision). Camp invites for Victor while warming bench at Wolfsburg( good decision). Bench who at ANC? the guy who led the whole continent in scoring ( also right decision). Look at the data. Victor’s time is now and it is the right time. He stays healthy and plays this way and we get him for 5-6 more ANCs and a couple of WCs. No regrets for me. I prefer to think forward!
You get time.
Our people are masters at adjusting the narrative to suit their agenda.
Unbelievebale to find people still stubbornly making the argument that Osimhen should have benched the guy that won the AFCON Golden boot.
I mean, WTF? :roll:

If you hear their evidence for"dishonesty" you can only laugh. Ask dem.
A coach's close-up opinion which they do not agree with, based on watching TV clips is now classified as 'dishonesty'.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Great strawman. Build it up and break it down. Most of the complains are about Rohr not giving a single minute to Osimhen till the 3rd place match. Nobody is asking him to bench Ighalo.

There are many reasons why you can have other strikers play even when you have a high scoring striker.

1. You're chasing a game - like we were doing against Madagascar and Algeria. There's no law saying 2 strikers can't be on the field.

2. You're giving your striker a rest. We had qualified and could have given other players a chance vs Madagascar.

3. You're trying to avoid injuries in unimportant games. Ighalo got injured in our third place match and has been out for 3 months

4. You're keeping important players sharp for when they may be needed.

All of this ignores the fact (that can be backed up by stats) that Ighalo's game was lacking in many other aspects even though he was the top scorer...

_________________
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bushboy, Majestic-12 [Bot], oyek and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group