Sadiq Umar Europa League brace vs Astana

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sadiq Umar Europa League brace vs Astana

Post by YemiBrazil »

Sadiq Umar scored two goals today for Partizan Belgrade in a 2-1 Europa Cup away victory over Astana.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Sadiq Umar Scores against PSG

Post by Bigpokey24 »

YemiBrazil wrote:Sadiq Umar scored two goals today for Partizan Belgrade in a 2-1 Europa Cup away victory over Astana.
shebi ManU only scored one goal vs this same team....chei ManU :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Sadiq Umar Europa League brace vs Astana

Post by The Eagle »

He could have had a hattrick ....

[/video]
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

7 goals in 9 games. So soooo happy for this boy! He has worked hard and busted his tail over the last 2 yrs but has been unlucky. tore up the Dutch league but unfortunately ran into Cockney Steve at Rangers then ended up not playing at all. He is the perfect back up to Osihmen in our system. Rohr is sure to call him soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Needs to add a bit more subtlety and guile to his game.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:7 goals in 9 games. So soooo happy for this boy! He has worked hard and busted his tail over the last 2 yrs but has been unlucky. tore up the Dutch league but unfortunately ran into Cockney Steve at Rangers then ended up not playing at all. He is the perfect back up to Osihmen in our system. Rohr is sure to call him soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back-up to Osimhen ??? You ridiculous palm wine drunkard. He is Light years ahead of Osimhen !! Umar is the best striker Nigeria has Today !
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

JACKAL wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:7 goals in 9 games. So soooo happy for this boy! He has worked hard and busted his tail over the last 2 yrs but has been unlucky. tore up the Dutch league but unfortunately ran into Cockney Steve at Rangers then ended up not playing at all. He is the perfect back up to Osihmen in our system. Rohr is sure to call him soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back-up to Osimhen ??? You ridiculous palm wine drunkard. He is Light years ahead of Osimhen !! Umar is the best striker Nigeria has Today !
Palm wine? :shock: ok...na me be dat. Happy to have them both Nigerian strikers unlike fake ones like tomori the :thumb: ijebu backstabber and Abraham . :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

JACKAL wrote:
A civilised question for you, if he is that great how did he end up playing for Partizan?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
Palm wine? :shock: ok...na me be dat. Happy to have them both Nigerian strikers unlike fake ones like tomori the :thumb: ijebu backstabber and Abraham . :thumb:
Tomori the Ijebu Backstabber ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That is crazy funny.... there were some Tomoris who live close to me when was kid..They were Indeed Wonderful Ijebu peps...

Tomori was Born in Canada, moved to England at a very early age... He had no real relationship with Nigeria except that his parents were from there... Its hard to ask them to go play with people they don't know or are familiar with...

The NFF needs to make a bigger effort to engage these kids and their families from once they register with Academies...way before the age of 16.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
A civilised question for you, if he is that great how did he end up playing for Partizan?
I don't know how long you have been watching the game...Partizan has one of the most storied histories in European football... when Yugoslavia was still one country they ruled Europe. It is still a great club with great ambitions. Even though I would much rather see him playing in Western Europe...I still think he is in a good place.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

sadiq umar light wire better than Osimehn??? did I read that right jackal? sometimes, if someone tells you that 1 + 1 = 5 just accept and keep quiet before everyone becomes mad
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Sadiq Umar better than Victor Oshimen. Now I have heard it all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Steve Gerrard is a Scouser not a Cockney.
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Sadiq Umar is coming along nicely. I like the 2nd goal. Should have been invited for the Brazil game.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

his 2nd goal was fire, **** should invite him vs Lesotho them
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He will get his chance if he keeps scoring. Olayinka will probably not become a mainstay in the SE, and Onuachu though he has been scoring when he's fielded may have some trouble playing consistently in the starting XI for Genk.