Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:17 pm 

Sadiq Umar scored two goals today for Partizan Belgrade in a 2-1 Europa Cup away victory over Astana.

"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:06 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:
Sadiq Umar scored two goals today for Partizan Belgrade in a 2-1 Europa Cup away victory over Astana.

shebi ManU only scored one goal vs this same team....chei ManU :lol: :lol: :lol:

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:20 pm 

He could have had a hattrick ....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:55 pm 

7 goals in 9 games. So soooo happy for this boy! He has worked hard and busted his tail over the last 2 yrs but has been unlucky. tore up the Dutch league but unfortunately ran into Cockney Steve at Rangers then ended up not playing at all. He is the perfect back up to Osihmen in our system. Rohr is sure to call him soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:05 am 

Needs to add a bit more subtlety and guile to his game.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:28 am 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
7 goals in 9 games. So soooo happy for this boy! He has worked hard and busted his tail over the last 2 yrs but has been unlucky. tore up the Dutch league but unfortunately ran into Cockney Steve at Rangers then ended up not playing at all. He is the perfect back up to Osihmen in our system. Rohr is sure to call him soon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back-up to Osimhen ??? You ridiculous palm wine drunkard. He is Light years ahead of Osimhen !! Umar is the best striker Nigeria has Today !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:34 am 

JACKAL wrote:

Back-up to Osimhen ??? You ridiculous palm wine drunkard. He is Light years ahead of Osimhen !! Umar is the best striker Nigeria has Today !

Palm wine? :shock: ok...na me be dat. Happy to have them both Nigerian strikers unlike fake ones like tomori the :thumb: ijebu backstabber and Abraham . :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:28 am 

JACKAL wrote:

A civilised question for you, if he is that great how did he end up playing for Partizan?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:30 am 

JACKAL wrote:

Palm wine? :shock: ok...na me be dat. Happy to have them both Nigerian strikers unlike fake ones like tomori the :thumb: ijebu backstabber and Abraham . :thumb:

Tomori the Ijebu Backstabber ... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That is crazy funny.... there were some Tomoris who live close to me when was kid..They were Indeed Wonderful Ijebu peps...

Tomori was Born in Canada, moved to England at a very early age... He had no real relationship with Nigeria except that his parents were from there... Its hard to ask them to go play with people they don't know or are familiar with...

The NFF needs to make a bigger effort to engage these kids and their families from once they register with Academies...way before the age of 16.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:37 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

A civilised question for you, if he is that great how did he end up playing for Partizan?

I don't know how long you have been watching the game...Partizan has one of the most storied histories in European football... when Yugoslavia was still one country they ruled Europe. It is still a great club with great ambitions. Even though I would much rather see him playing in Western Europe...I still think he is in a good place.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:19 am 

sadiq umar light wire better than Osimehn??? did I read that right jackal? sometimes, if someone tells you that 1 + 1 = 5 just accept and keep quiet before everyone becomes mad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:30 am 

Sadiq Umar better than Victor Oshimen. Now I have heard it all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:18 am 

Steve Gerrard is a Scouser not a Cockney.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 pm 

Sadiq Umar is coming along nicely. I like the 2nd goal. Should have been invited for the Brazil game.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:02 pm 

his 2nd goal was fire, **** should invite him vs Lesotho them

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:55 am 

He will get his chance if he keeps scoring. Olayinka will probably not become a mainstay in the SE, and Onuachu though he has been scoring when he's fielded may have some trouble playing consistently in the starting XI for Genk.