Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17603
L

Mikel is better at DM

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11895
Location: seattle
danfo driver wrote:
Statistically, Ndidi has been the best DM in the EPL for 2 seasons.

And he is definitely the only world class player in the Super Eagles!


statistics does not translate to real time continuum; wasn't nacho at one time statistically the highest epl scorer because of tap ins. our real midfield maestro right now is Etebo hands down

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 8857
Ndidi has been phenomenal this season and if he keeps it up, I expect him to move to a big club next summer.
The other players I expect to make the big moves are Chukwueze, Osimhen, Kingsley and Uzoho. These players will form the backbone of a formidable SE.
Samuel Kalu also has great potentials.

_________________
I am happy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10633
oscar52 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
Ndidi is not even Nigeria's best midfielder if we are being honest. His game lacks because he is not comfortable with the ball at his feet.

So who is this Nigeria's best midfielder?


He is good at winning the ball but panic with the ball at his feet. As much as I dont want to say its still Etebo even though I am not a big fan of him either.



I have never seen Ndidi panic with the ball at his feet. Mikel and Iwobi panics with the ball; in that they treat it like a very HOT potato. Ndidi just does not ball-hug, there is a difference.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Statistically, Ndidi has been the best DM in the EPL for 2 seasons.

And he is definitely the only world class player in the Super Eagles!


statistics does not translate to real time continuum; wasn't nacho at one time statistically the highest epl scorer because of tap ins. our real midfield maestro right now is Etebo hands down


Cool.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38852
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Ndidi is balling today sha...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:25 pm
Posts: 991
Location: Earth
Ndidi is having a great game :clap: :clap: :clap:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
The nutmeg on Fabinho was sick

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17603
Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
Ndidi don height Firmino :rotf:

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
maceo4 wrote:
Ndidi is balling today sha...


Like I said, "statistically the best defensive midfielder in the EPL over the last 2 years" and the only world class player we have. What a man! :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3049
How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17603
john12 wrote:
How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability


kpom! Ndidi is a very good workhorse but he’s not going to win you a game due to his limitations on the field.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17603
Yeaaa.... Leicester get robbed with VAR :shock:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3049
I remember when he first arrived at the scene, the bobo was a very good striker of the ball aka long range goals but idk what happened afterwards


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11895
Location: seattle
john12 wrote:
I remember when he first arrived at the scene, the bobo was a very good striker of the ball aka long range goals but idk what happened afterwards


not surprised that your endless compulsive psychotic rants robs you of even elementary knowledge on role of honed specialty in professional sports; he is better because they got him to focus on what he is best at. he is not a striker dumb arsse

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:24 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Posts: 32259
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:
How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability


kpom! Ndidi is a very good workhorse but he’s not going to win you a game due to his limitations on the field.

Care to clarify before it becomes gospel? :sneaky:

_________________
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

The glory has departed from Arsenal. :(

Zlatan doesn't score lucky goals, goals are lucky to be scored by Zlatan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 3049
jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
john12 wrote:
jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is what happens when you have buried your head in the nether region of the Massa and your head is caked in sh1t! :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82797
Location: Earth
I have come to realize kongi kisses John's backside...the guy always says yes 24/7 to him..kai

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38852
Location: Land of the Terrapins
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.


Sharap just saw Iwobis game and bobo balled, if only the rest of his teammates were as solid as him...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 13398
maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.


Sharap just saw Iwobis game and bobo balled, if only the rest of his teammates were as solid as him...


In the early days of CE, you didnt need to watch games to know what happened. The word of a forumer could be taken as gospel. Today, you need to sit down for the full game --90 minutes + -- to get the full gist. How can you even count on the mentally deranged pathological liars like Kongi?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 11895
Location: seattle
john12 wrote:
jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"


I dont trust this your new opening of - "with all due respect" it is highly suspect. you suppose to be ranting. thats what you are known for

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group