Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

MOSES SIMON HANGS
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297419
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Gotti [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm ]
Post subject:  MOSES SIMON HANGS

Header in the 86th minute...
Nantes lead Nice 1-0 late in the game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  Gotti [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Substituted in the 90th minute...
As Nantes seeks to hold on to their lead with an extra holding midfielder.

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Simon is quietly very good season with Nantes. One f our most underated players, certainly the best 2 way winger we have.

Thank you for your service Simon. :clap: :clap: :clap:

F***! Tomori and Abraham. :woot: :boo:

Author:  Gotti [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Nantes win 1–0 on Moses Simon’s goal...
Retains its 2d place position in Ligue 1 behind PSG.

:thumbs:

Author:  Robotnik [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Look at the same people abusing Simon vs Ukraine :rotf:

Author:  EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Robotnik wrote:
Look at the same people abusing Simon vs Ukraine :rotf:



Must be Gotti cos I’ve never abused him.

Author:  Otitokoro [ Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Started watching the game but got distracted (to complete items on my 'honey-do...' list :().
Anyhow, he had some cracks at the keeper in the first half.
Glad he was able to put one behind the keeper.
Nice confidence booster for him before the Brazil game.

Gotti wrote:
Header in the 86th minute...
Nantes lead Nice 1-0 late in the game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Otitokoro wrote:
Started watching the game but got distracted (to complete items on my 'honey-do...' list :().
Anyhow, he had some cracks at the keeper in the first half.
Glad he was able to put one behind the keeper.
Nice confidence booster for him before the Brazil game.

Gotti wrote:
Header in the 86th minute...
Nantes lead Nice 1-0 late in the game.

:clap: :clap: :clap:


Oh jeez with Kalu out we might see his underwhelming self from the start...

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

https://hlfc.vidstreamup.com/embed/A7pyeUxz0E

Author:  Flex Swift [ Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype

Author:  maceo4 [ Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Author:  Enugu II [ Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.

Author:  maceo4 [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.


Defensively he's gotten better (so has Kalu by the way), but with Simon it seems he sacrificed his offensive game in the process while Kalu still has a bag of tricks, and speed of thought to outwit defenders, something Simon is lacking these days.

Author:  Otitokoro [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Its funny that when he opted to refine his game by becoming more 'disciplined', vs. taking on defenders with reckless abandon, he is being said to have 'regressed'.
Be that as it may, the Nantes coach believes he is important enough that he walked right into the starting squad of a very solid looking Nantes team that is currently 2nd in Ligue 1.

Quoting his FC Nantes Coach Gourcoff: "He (Simon) is a joy to watch. His all round attitude is positive and he works very hard for the team. Always looking to pass to others in better position to score that’s a good part of his game many don’t appreciate. We are happy to have him here with us”.
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.


Defensively he's gotten better (so has Kalu by the way), but with Simon it seems he sacrificed his offensive game in the process while Kalu still has a bag of tricks, and speed of thought to outwit defenders, something Simon is lacking these days.

Author:  maceo4 [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Otitokoro wrote:
Its funny that when he opted to refine his game by becoming more 'disciplined', vs. taking on defenders with reckless abandon, he is being said to have 'regressed'.
Be that as it may, the Nantes coach believes he is important enough that he walked right into the starting squad of a very solid looking Nantes team that is currently 2nd in Ligue 1.
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.


Defensively he's gotten better (so has Kalu by the way), but with Simon it seems he sacrificed his offensive game in the process while Kalu still has a bag of tricks, and speed of thought to outwit defenders, something Simon is lacking these days.


I didn’t say anything about taking on defenders Willy nilly but the fact is when he does choose to take them on he’s now poor at it. You don’t find that as a problem for a winger? Inability to beat their defender?

Author:  ANC [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

He is too short and offers nothing special. Martins is short too but was a special player and with a brain.

Author:  vancity eagle [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Its funny that when he opted to refine his game by becoming more 'disciplined', vs. taking on defenders with reckless abandon, he is being said to have 'regressed'.
Be that as it may, the Nantes coach believes he is important enough that he walked right into the starting squad of a very solid looking Nantes team that is currently 2nd in Ligue 1.
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.


Defensively he's gotten better (so has Kalu by the way), but with Simon it seems he sacrificed his offensive game in the process while Kalu still has a bag of tricks, and speed of thought to outwit defenders, something Simon is lacking these days.


I didn’t say anything about taking on defenders Willy nilly but the fact is when he does choose to take them on he’s now poor at it. You don’t find that as a problem for a winger? Inability to beat their defender?



He is one of the top dribblers in the French league, last time I checked. That is impressive.

Author:  maceo4 [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

vancity eagle wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Its funny that when he opted to refine his game by becoming more 'disciplined', vs. taking on defenders with reckless abandon, he is being said to have 'regressed'.
Be that as it may, the Nantes coach believes he is important enough that he walked right into the starting squad of a very solid looking Nantes team that is currently 2nd in Ligue 1.
maceo4 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
I am still trying to figure out why all the hate for this player........ was joint top scorer for the Eagles in qualification for the last World Cup provided the most assists during the last cup of nations. Is a threat at set pieces, tracks back and works hard for the team. While a complete and utter waste-pipe thats only job is to score and only manages it occasionally was is given some much love and lots of hype


Dude has regressed, he’s barely able to beat his marker from open play these days and has become a very predictable winger.

Mace

I actually think several aspects of his game have improved . For instance, he has toned down the penchant to take on a defender every time he has the ball. Second, he is a more complete player. He is far more defensively aware and participates in ball recovery instead of being only interested when he has the ball.


Defensively he's gotten better (so has Kalu by the way), but with Simon it seems he sacrificed his offensive game in the process while Kalu still has a bag of tricks, and speed of thought to outwit defenders, something Simon is lacking these days.


I didn’t say anything about taking on defenders Willy nilly but the fact is when he does choose to take them on he’s now poor at it. You don’t find that as a problem for a winger? Inability to beat their defender?



He is one of the top dribblers in the French league, last time I checked. That is impressive.


Hopefully he brings that form to the NT, I’m basing my comments on his play with the SE, just look at the Ukraine game Kalu was getting all types of penetration then Moses comes in and is no longer able to beat that previously porous RB, same thing was happening in the ANC when he replaced Samu...

Author:  1naija [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Look at people who have not played the game one day tearing their shirts over a quality player. Those that have played the game (and I have played at the highest level ...the Clear lake / Bay Area Co-ed League), know what Moses brings to the table. He will start every SE game he is invited for if he is healthy, period.

Author:  Abbey [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

1naija wrote:
Look at people who have not played the game one day tearing their shirts over a quality player. Those that have played the game (and I have played at the highest level ...the Clear lake / Bay Area Co-ed League), know what Moses brings to the table. He will start every SE game he is invited for if he is healthy, period.

:lol:

Author:  maceo4 [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

Abbey wrote:
1naija wrote:
Look at people who have not played the game one day tearing their shirts over a quality player. Those that have played the game (and I have played at the highest level ...the Clear lake / Bay Area Co-ed League), know what Moses brings to the table. He will start every SE game he is invited for if he is healthy, period.

:lol:


Na wa o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Otitokoro [ Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MOSES SIMON HANGS

:rotf: :rotf:
maceo4 wrote:
Abbey wrote:
1naija wrote:
Look at people who have not played the game one day tearing their shirts over a quality player. Those that have played the game (and I have played at the highest level ...the Clear lake / Bay Area Co-ed League), know what Moses brings to the table. He will start every SE game he is invited for if he is healthy, period.

:lol:


Na wa o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/