Solomon-Otabor Handed Late Call-Up To Nigeria Squad Ahead...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: solomon otabor late invitation for Super-Eagles vs Brazi

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote:
john12 wrote:when the hate doesn't work they will result to Lies. The likes of okereke, ejuke and otabor all play for BACKWATER leagues and I don't see any huge upgrade in any of them. they're all at the same level which means our coach can call anyone of them at his discretion
So Belgium and Dutch league that spits out World Class players daily is the same level as Bulgaria? You are clearly on some serious drugs.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Zelex
Egg
Egg
Re: Solomon-Otabor Handed Late Call-Up To Nigeria Squad Ahea

Post by Zelex »

As I briefly mentioned, Otabor has benefited from the relative "success" of SE players that have been scouted in the lower divisions of Europe (i.e, Ajayi, Aribo, Collins) all who were initially scouted whilst playing 3rd division football. Rohr has just confirmed that Otabor is player that has been on his radar for some time (prior to his Bulgaria move). According to him, his style is similar to that of Samuel Kalu which makes him an adequate replacement. So that's the logic behind the invite.

My opinion, I haven't seen anything from him to even make the bench of an SE B team but there we have it. TBH, I could probably list players under other SE manager's that were also puzzling at the time.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767