Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8236
There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.


Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today



Osimhen Scored too; when as usual the ball dropped in his lap today


And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance


Last edited by JACKAL on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:18 pm
Posts: 99
There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:21 pm
Posts: 10633
donadoni wrote:
There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win



Drogba-like


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29801
JACKAL wrote:
There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.

Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today


And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2190
Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 2190
Gotti wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.


:bump: I saw that too
Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today


And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8236
Gotti wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.

Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today


And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:


Ok then..half a solo run !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8236
chief nfachairman wrote:
Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd

Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8236
chief nfachairman wrote:
Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd


And NFA chair...How come you are not Dennis agent. The boy is about to blow up and be a major acquisition target ?

Btw, how does one go about becoming an agent anyway ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:03 pm
Posts: 3646
Location: The WINDY City
JACKAL wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd

Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.

Caution. Thread carefully. The Lille versus Monaco Osaze discussion is still well and alive :)

_________________
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:49 am
Posts: 8236


I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 17603
JACKAL wrote:


I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...


Pls stop proliferating useless players on CE. Watching 2nd tier players score Tap ins is a waste of our time. :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MYMIND, niyi, Obong, Polly and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group