Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:01 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:52 pm 

There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.

Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today

Osimhen Scored too; when as usual the ball dropped in his lap today

And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance

Last edited by JACKAL on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:42 am 

There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:14 am 

donadoni wrote:
There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win

Drogba-like

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:33 am 

JACKAL wrote:
There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:34 am 

Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:35 am 

Gotti wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

:bump: I saw that too

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:52 am 

Gotti wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Ok then..half a solo run !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:54 am 

chief nfachairman wrote:
Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd

Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:12 pm 

chief nfachairman wrote:

And NFA chair...How come you are not Dennis agent. The boy is about to blow up and be a major acquisition target ?

Btw, how does one go about becoming an agent anyway ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:50 pm 

JACKAL wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.

Caution. Thread carefully. The Lille versus Monaco Osaze discussion is still well and alive :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:43 am 

I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:14 am 

JACKAL wrote:

I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...

Pls stop proliferating useless players on CE. Watching 2nd tier players score Tap ins is a waste of our time. :boo: