Last Time We Played Brazil

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Last Time We Played Brazil

Post by Bigpokey24 »

felarey wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
Only men in the group of extraordinary men saw and appreciated the beauty of OGA's play. Like Pele (who saw only Okocha and Zizou as the only outstanding players in France 98), Platini (who would not have minded cutting off one of his arms to get okocha into his team if he had one), Mario Zagalo (World Cup winning coach who took Okocha’s jersey after the friendly match).
this is the same thing Mikel did vs Spain
[/video]
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

My forecast: 2-1.

Nigeria wins it.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

felarey wrote:
1naija wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:The lineup was:
Nigeria - Vincent Enyeama, Joseph Enakhire, Ifeanyi Udeze, Ikpe Ekong, Issac Okoronkwo, Romanus Orjinta, Austin Okocha, John Utaka, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Nwankwo Kanu, Garba Lawal.

Brazil - Dida, Beletti, Lucio, Juan, Kleber, Ricardinho, Kleberson, Emerson, Ronaldinho, Gil, Luis Fabiano.

This time around, I am not comfortable with the way players are pulling out. However, I think we can do better than that 2003 game. What are your thoughts?

Was this not the game that some people stayed in their house and heard Zagallo whisper to Okocha on TV that he wished he were Brazillian?

:mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:

:mad: :mad:
Yep, indeed the great Zagallo ran onto the pitch like a little boy to exchange jerseys with OGA JJ.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200306130642.html
Exchanging jersey and saying he wish he were Brazilian are 2 separate things. What would be the reason for such wish? The many WC and Champion's league trophies JJ has won compared to Rivaldo?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

1naija wrote:
felarey wrote:
1naija wrote:
KIZONZO wrote:The lineup was:
Nigeria - Vincent Enyeama, Joseph Enakhire, Ifeanyi Udeze, Ikpe Ekong, Issac Okoronkwo, Romanus Orjinta, Austin Okocha, John Utaka, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Nwankwo Kanu, Garba Lawal.

Brazil - Dida, Beletti, Lucio, Juan, Kleber, Ricardinho, Kleberson, Emerson, Ronaldinho, Gil, Luis Fabiano.

This time around, I am not comfortable with the way players are pulling out. However, I think we can do better than that 2003 game. What are your thoughts?

Was this not the game that some people stayed in their house and heard Zagallo whisper to Okocha on TV that he wished he were Brazillian?

:mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:

:mad: :mad:
Yep, indeed the great Zagallo ran onto the pitch like a little boy to exchange jerseys with OGA JJ.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200306130642.html
Exchanging jersey and saying he wish he were Brazilian are 2 separate things. What would be the reason for such wish? The many WC and Champion's league trophies JJ has won compared to Rivaldo?
I believe he said he wouldn't mind having OGA in his team or some other variation. Whenever he (old man in his 70s) runs onto the pitch in front of the whole world like a little boy to ask for Rivaldo's jersey, then we can compare :taunt:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:I remember this match, organised by a friend. He nearly died from exhaustion and lost about $300k from hosting the match.

I also remember representatives of a certain German club who were in the stadium to watch a certain player who should not have been on the pitch but it was all arranged to smoothen his potential transfer. Lol
You people have come again...
But these days when we invite players in the 3d division and struggling in Bulgaria, folks justify it! SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:
Lolly wrote:I remember this match, organised by a friend. He nearly died from exhaustion and lost about $300k from hosting the match.

I also remember representatives of a certain German club who were in the stadium to watch a certain player who should not have been on the pitch but it was all arranged to smoothen his potential transfer. Lol
You people have come again...
But these days when we invite players in the 3d division and struggling in Bulgaria, folks justify it! SMH
Yes I have come with the truth and I know it always touches a nerve with you. I guess you know who I am talking about, one of CCC's sons. :taunt:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:Yes I have come with the truth and I know it always touches a nerve with you. I guess you know who I am talking about, one of CCC's sons. :taunt:
Don’t have the foggiest clue which player you are pulling up from your nether orifice...
But it is irrelevant, because the coach enjoys the same discretion you WOWOs are eager to grant Rohr.

The only reason I raise these issues is to highlight the hypocrisy and double-standards of WOWOs...
Nonetheless love how you added a childish emoji, succinctly capturing the of the inanity of your post. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL