Brazil vs Nigeria camp news and Camp Pictures

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Brazil vs Nigeria camp news and Camp Pictures

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3462 ... s-nigeria/
my time next sunday Beinsport

So this game will decide ****'s future, since he only has 2 months left on his contract..hopefully we can now start posting the job availability either on indeed , monster or even reddit ...depending on what that peakmilk can afford.
I expect a full house Tuesday in Singapore
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Brazil vs Nigeria camp news

Post by john12 »

A meaningless friendly game cannot decide a coach future and I say it with ll respect
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

john12 wrote:A meaningless friendly game cannot decide a coach future and I say it with ll respect
His contract is up in December and there are no indications it will be renewed
SuperEagles

jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Bros, where is the camp news???
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
john12 wrote:A meaningless friendly game cannot decide a coach future and I say it with ll respect
So if it is known his contract won’t be renewed why is a friendly against arguably the best team in the world such a big factor. Do you really ever think this stuff through?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Not a fan of Rohr, but don't be so eager to have him gone. Who's the replacement?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ANC wrote:Not a fan of Rohr, but don't be so eager to have him gone. Who's the replacement?
Anybody but Rohr minus somebody
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kawawa wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
So if it is known his contract won’t be renewed why is a friendly against arguably the best team in the world such a big factor. Do you really ever think this stuff through?
See this newbie, u sef wan begin count sef? Smh
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Fact is; we need a manager not necessarily a coach hence Rohr has done a great job managing the team; even Demunk can coach this Team and probably get better positive results. We are that talented. Nigeria is loaded with nothing but ballers that we dont need to have likes of Pep at the helms. so much of whar Rohr has done comprise not much technical impute but managerial head which in itself is Hege for such a disorganised zoo nation.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

jette with all respect if it was that easy how come siasia and Oliseh wasn't successful?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:Fact is; we need a manager not necessarily a coach hence Rohr has done a great job managing the team; even Demunk can coach this Team and probably get better positive results. We are that talented. Nigeria is loaded with nothing but ballers that we dont need to have likes of Pep at the helms. so much of whar Rohr has done comprise not much technical impute but managerial head which in itself is Hege for such a disorganised zoo nation.
Thanks for the complimentary backhand but I no want.

But it is all designed at diminishing the achievements of Rohr.
As we speak there are some 2faced demons praying for Rohr to be "humiliated" vs Brazil.
How that can happen without our SE being disgraced is beyond me.
Maybe they should come and explain to us make we hear.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:jette with all respect if it was that easy how come siasia and Oliseh wasn't successful?
I'm sure you wouldnt seriously ask that question knowing every individual bring their own personal demons into whatever professional environment they might find themselves. Football might have taken Oliseh out ghetto but you cant necessarily take ghetto out of him.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote:
jette1 wrote:Fact is; we need a manager not necessarily a coach hence Rohr has done a great job managing the team; even Demunk can coach this Team and probably get better positive results. We are that talented. Nigeria is loaded with nothing but ballers that we dont need to have likes of Pep at the helms. so much of whar Rohr has done comprise not much technical impute but managerial head which in itself is Hege for such a disorganised zoo nation.

As we speak there are some 2faced demons praying for Rohr to be "humiliated" vs Brazil.
This isn’t really about Rohr. You don’t have to be a demon or Rohr hater to realize that this depleted team is susceptible to a humiliating defeat at the hands of Brazil. There are huge holes in defense and midfield that the coaches should be looking to plug. It is true that Mikel has announced his retirement from the national team but in a high profile friendly such as this one in which this country’s reputation is at stake, I don’t think it would be out of order to make overtures to Mikel in an attempt to fortify the team... and who knows? Maybe they already have and he’s turned them down. If that’s the case then so be it. I wouldn’t be so concerned if Brazil was planning to field a bunch of “hey yous” against Nigeria but they’ve actually invited their very best and so should we :!:

Cheers.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jungle-jawara wrote:Bros, where is the camp news???
I wonda-oo! The heading of the thread said 'camp news', but I don't see any news about the camp yet. Thus, ...
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damunk wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damunk doesn't want the job, ok let's give it to 'Oga Gotti.'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Odas wrote:
jungle-jawara wrote:Bros, where is the camp news???
I wonda-oo! The heading of the thread said 'camp news', but I don't see any news about the camp yet. Thus, ...
Latest from camp is that Rohr will be leading the team onto the field, and that Okocha is retired.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

The Brazil football team arrived in Singapore for the Brazil Global Tour on Monday.
[/video]

Sadio Mane arrives at Swissotel The Stamford - Tuesday afternoon (Oct 8)
[/video]

Eagles arrive in Singapore Wednesday, Neymar eyes 100th cap

he Super Eagles players are expected to storm Singapore on Wednesday ahead of their friendly against the Brazil.

Coach Gernot Rohr invited 23 players for the friendly, which holds on October 13 at Singapore National Stadium, Kallang.

The Nigerian players were reportedly asked to arrive in Fairmont Hotel, Singapore.

“All invited players were expected to arrive in Singapore on Wednesday, October 9,” Director of Communications, Nigeria Football Federation, Ademola Olajire, said in a statement announcing the list of invited players.

Meanwhile, Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar is set to make his 100th appearance for Brazil’s national team against Nigeria.

The former Barcelona player will follow in the footsteps of Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Rivellino, Daniel Alves, Pelé, Djalma Santos, Taffarel, Lucio, Leo, Ronaldo, Gilmar, Ronaldinho Gaucho and Jairzinho, who have all made 100 or more appearances for the Seleção.

Neymar is among the first set of players to arrive in Singapore ahead of Brazil’s international matches against Nigeria.

The team had their first training on Monday with PSG’s Thiago Silva and Marquinhos also in the camp.

Other Brazilian players in camp include Roberto Firmino, Fabinho (both Liverpool), Richarlison (Everton), Casemiro, éder Militão (both Real Madrid) and Lucas Paquetá (AC Milan).

During the international friendly match, Singaporean Jansen Foo is expected to be the referee.

https://punchng.com/eagles-arrive-in-si ... 100th-cap/
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Let's go boys
SuperEagles

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Any CE coming for the match?
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Would be nice if the boys could honor Isaac Promise in some way.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

deanotito wrote:Would be nice if the boys could honor Isaac Promise in some way.
That would be really good to do.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics