Olofinjana and Finidi tipped to take over U20 and U17 teams

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Olofinjana and Finidi tipped to take over U20 and U17 teams

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Olofinjana and Finidi being lined up as new Flying Eagles and Golden Eaglets head coaches - See more at: https://bit.ly/364gEFa

Good luck to these two gentlemen. They have cut their teeth in Europe acquiring coaching badges and working with youth teams, now it is time for them to step up unto the big stage.

It is high time we started producing world class coaches too because I fail to see how the likes of Ljundberg, Gerrard, Lampard, etc can be coaching big teams and the likes of Finidi and Olofinjana cannot. They should be wary, however, of the fact that sometimes, you are only given one shot at these things, so failure is simply not an option!
Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Olofinjana and Finidi tipped to take over U20 and U17 te

Post by Igugu »

About time
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I won't go there if I were Seyi. He should stick to his job at Wolves. The NFF are not worth the hassle.
http://www.naijiant.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They are about to be messed up, but good luck to them.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Only those who are desperate or jobless should accept to work with the NFF and in that hostile environment. It is anenvironment that will do everything to make you fail while it remains unforgiving in it's demands for success
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

cic old boy wrote:I won't go there if I were Seyi. He should stick to his job at Wolves. The NFF are not worth the hassle.
I agree!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

cic old boy wrote:I won't go there if I were Seyi. He should stick to his job at Wolves. The NFF are not worth the hassle.
I think he would be able to keep his connection with Wolves, and our kids mu=ight have easier pathway to Europe like the french Africans.

While we are developing our league :taunt:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Prince wrote:
I think he would be able to keep his connection with Wolves, and our kids mu=ight have easier pathway to Europe like the french Africans.

While we are developing our league :taunt:
You are already trying to corrupt him even before taking the job Prince :lol:

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I hope they are prepared for what is going to hit them. :lol: :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

So we should just lift our hands to the heavens and pray a world class foreign coach has mercy on us and helps us develop our youth teams?

If you lot say they shouldn't take the job, yet you want success, what exactly are you suggesting?
Amuneke and Garba don't seem to have any regrets from what we know.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Igugu wrote:About time
Certainly so, I think
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I agree with you CIC, but what do we do then? Do we continue to employ coaches who will lead us to nowhere?
Last edited by Odas on Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Lolly wrote:I hope they are prepared for what is going to hit them. :lol: :lol:
Lolly, with all the INTERNET coaches we have here in the Cybereagles, why haven't any of them stepped forward and coach one of our teams? Do you know?

Also, isn't it time for CYBEREAGLES (CE) to hire and pay for a coach ourselves?
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Olofinjana & Finidi please run!! Run for your your dear lives!! Don't be associated with this thing called NFF.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I will be surprised if either of them accept the jobs.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

olu wrote:I will be surprised if either of them accept the jobs.
Winners are driven by ambition and see an opportunity in every situation.
If they should flatly turn down the job, who do you suggest should accept it?
And how do you get your Nigerian football fix? :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Damunk wrote:So we should just lift our hands to the heavens and pray a world class foreign coach has mercy on us and helps us develop our youth teams?

If you lot say they shouldn't take the job, yet you want success, what exactly are you suggesting?
If that is how you choose to interpret it, no wahala. Let them come and let us see how they will fare in a system that loves to destroy its own. I was on the fone with Amuneke a few days ago, he has his reservations, he used the system to get whatever he wanted. That he is not talking has more to do with his nature as opposed to enjoying the rubbish they went through with unpaid entitlements.

They just finished rubbishing Garba imposing players on him, he cannot talk because his life and career depends on the system.

When people talk against the system it is not because we don't want people to work or serve, the truth is the system is programmed to fail. Once again good luck to both of them.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

oloye wrote:
Damunk wrote:So we should just lift our hands to the heavens and pray a world class foreign coach has mercy on us and helps us develop our youth teams?

If that is how you choose to interpret it, no wahala. Let them come and let us see how they will fare in a system that loves to destroy its own. I was on the fone with Amuneke a few days ago, he has his reservations, he used the system to get whatever he wanted. That he is not talking has more to do with his nature as opposed to enjoying the rubbish they went through with unpaid entitlements.

They just finished rubbishing Garba imposing players on him, he cannot talk because his life and career depends on the system.

When people talk against the system it is not because we don't want people to work or serve, the truth is the system is programmed to fail. Once again good luck to both of them.
The point, Oloye is that if you say they should run, then who would you encourage to come?
U can't have your cake and eat it.

When the very worst of candidates apply and one gets the job, na we go still suffer am with bad results.
Can you handle that?
Can you 'siddon look' in such circumstances? :lol: :lol:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

***may be on his way out.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:***may be on his way out.
Your wish.
Pray hard to Father Xmas.
Maybe he will deliver Rohr his sack letter. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The NFF are not a professional organisation and anyone that wants a profession in football need not go through the unnecessary stress of trying to fix what has taken years to damage, the NFF need to sort their falling house out before they ruin another coaches health, reputation and livelihood!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Olofinjana and Finidi being lined up as new Flying Eagles and Golden Eaglets head coaches - See more at: https://bit.ly/364gEFa

Good luck to these two gentlemen. They have cut their teeth in Europe acquiring coaching badges and working with youth teams, now it is time for them to step up unto the big stage.

It is high time we started producing world class coaches too because I fail to see how the likes of Ljundberg, Gerrard, Lampard, etc can be coaching big teams and the likes of Finidi and Olofinjana cannot. They should be wary, however, of the fact that sometimes, you are only given one shot at these things, so failure is simply not an option!
...seriously? :roll: U must be from Abeokuta...as U dey type like pesin who lives under rock...how many European BLACK coaches are coaching big teams? :roll:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)