Nigeria 1-1 Brazil (FT) Int. Friendly/Learning Experience

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nigeria 1-1 Brazil (FT) Int. Friendly/Learning Experienc

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai Ajayi nah baller
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Kai Ajayi nah baller
Abeg tell dem!:He's the best CB in the Championship.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:Who gives a sh*t if Brazil hit the bar a million times? I mean it's not like we have prime Maldini type defenders right now so that's not particularly something to make a big deal about. The fact remains, Nigeria was able to score on the Brazilian defence from well worked open play football, while Brazil was only able to score off a set piece SIMPLE.
Look at this mental patient. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I thought your two weeks in the asylum will help. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Who gives a sh*t if Brazil hit the bar a million times? I mean it's not like we have prime Maldini type defenders right now so that's not particularly something to make a big deal about. The fact remains, Nigeria was able to score on the Brazilian defence from well worked open play football, while Brazil was only able to score off a set piece SIMPLE.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you obviously missed the memo that the aim of the game is to hit the bar.
:rotf: kai tobi don finish dem
Finish what? Are you guys just laughing for the sake of laughing.

I am honestly confused.

This is a serious matter. This happened against Ukraine also. We put 11 men behind the ball and the opponent sliced us at will.

I mean, if what Tobi said was profound, one would understand the stupi.d laughing, high fiving and twerking. But the guy liteally missed the mark! The issue is clear, we have sacrificed out love for entertaining football for defensive 11 men behind the ball. Fine! If thats the case, then why is our opponent slicing us every time they attacked and even got into a position to hit the bar 4 times!!! :oops: :oops:

WTFF!!!!??? I know many of us here hate each other and we take sides based on that, but ultimately we are all Nigerians and all love the super eagles. I am comfortable with you guys loving the coach, but we are brothers here and we can all agree on what is pretty obvious.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You know how 'they' just love to denigrate our own goals when they are not from open play.
Its a flaw when we do it but brilliant play by the opposition when they do it against us.
Algeria and Brazil refer.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Look at this mental patient. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I thought your two weeks in the asylum will help. smh
Your delusion is that he was in a mental asylum and you were free.
Th reality is that you were the one peering out from behind bars at freedom.
Look behind you. Its a 6x6ft cell. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Shouldn't there be a rule ban for imbeciles who just can't understand that making fun of mental illness is no joke? I work in the health care, and I know how very touchy issues like this could be for people that suffer from it. Your shenanigans to provoke me into cursing your family members and entire generation born and unborn won't work, thank the anonymity the internet graciously gives to subhumans like yourself... Na for deserted location dem for don find your decaying body, it will be a huge waste of my time engaging a loser like yourself, keep stalking me :thumb: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
blah blah blah! I got his asssss banned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Next time he will know not to fook with me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The Imbecile is a weird one, who even thinks in these day and age that making fun of mental illness is funny? talk of a classless and unfunny angel*, best I just block the angel* to avoid wasting my time on buffonery.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Guys, it's bigpokey's birthday weekend can we all get along
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
blah blah blah! I got his asssss banned! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Next time he will know not to fook with me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah getting me banned is your one and only biggest achievement in life, want a trophy for that? shameless loser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:WTFF!!!!??? I know many of us here hate each other and we take sides based on that, but ultimately we are all Nigerians and all love the super eagles. I am comfortable with you guys loving the coach, but we are brothers here and we can all agree on what is pretty obvious.
Another paranoid delusion.
Get this: NOBODY HATES YOU :idea: :idea: :idea:

You can speak for yourself on that.
Disagreeing with you is pretty much natural, nothing to do with hatred.
Your views are not as logical as you imagine them to be.
Calm down.
You need a course of CBT.
:taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Shouldn't there be a rule ban for imbeciles who just can't understand that making fun of mental illness is no joke? I work in the health care, and I know how very touchy issues like this could be for people that suffer from it. Your shenanigans to provoke me into cursing your family members and entire generation born and unborn won't work, thank the anonymity the internet graciously gives to subhumans like yourself... Na for deserted location dem for don find your decaying body, it will be a huge waste of my time engaging a loser like yourself, keep stalking me :thumb: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have learned your lesson. very good. Next time, you know not to fook with me. I am smarter and more sophisticated than you. I lured you in like a dullard that you are and I took you out! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, me! I did it! :lol: :lol:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Guys, it's bigpokey's birthday weekend can we all get along
I don tire with the childish back and forth... person don old for the pettiness. Happy birthday jare my fellow October birthday guy, more life to you!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:WTFF!!!!??? I know many of us here hate each other and we take sides based on that, but ultimately we are all Nigerians and all love the super eagles. I am comfortable with you guys loving the coach, but we are brothers here and we can all agree on what is pretty obvious.

Calm down.
I speak for myself. I loathe you.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have learned your lesson. very good. Next time, you know not to fook with me. I am smarter and more sophisticated than you. I lured you in like a dullard that you are and I took you out! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, me! I did it! :lol: :lol:
Seriously bros how old are you? Kai a fool at 50 and counting na real curse from village, e no go better for the person wey do you this kind thing for Benin :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The Imbecile is a weird one, who even thinks in these day and age that making fun of mental illness is funny? talk of a classless and unfunny angel*, best I just block the angel* to avoid wasting my time on buffonery.
He's the same one that thinks calling someone "a nurse" is an insult. :rotf: :rotf:
So last century.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Yeah getting me banned is your one and only biggest achievement in life, want a trophy for that? shameless loser :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, I did! It was me! I orchestrated everything. Like mumu, you walked into my trap! Guess who was the brainless moderator I used to sign your warrant? Yup! You got it! It was Damonkey. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I used your friend to tie your hands and legs when I threw you in the trash. Ask him! He was the moderator who signed it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Calm down.
I speak for myself. I loathe you.
I know.
That's what gives me so much entertainment.

You loathe yourself even more, but just don't know it.
Understandable, considering. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jmal
Egg
Egg

Post by Jmal »

Gernot Rohr has instilled team spirit and discipline im satisfied with the performance :clap: :clap: :clap:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kai...commentaries on CE na faya!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Yes, I did! It was me! I orchestrated everything. Like mumu, you walked into my trap! Guess who was the brainless moderator I used to sign your warrant? Yup! You got it! It was Damonkey. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I used your friend to tie your hands and legs when I threw you in the trash. Ask him! He was the moderator who signed it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
See mumu, I knew the forum rules enough to know using parental insults was a ban-able offense, this TOZO thinks I just joined CE yesterday :rotf:, B*tch I was ready to damn the consequences and get banned(needed the little time off here anyways), but I'm glad I let off enough steam on an unreservedly worthless dirtbag like yourself (and of course your quite unfortunate primogenitors)... very much glad I did that, and would gladly do it again and again!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Only the most disingenuous fan will look at this performance with any hint of positivity.

I mean look at the bloody stats and compare with our learning experience over 2 tournaments. Wtf has changed?

Absolutely nothing!

They had 20 shots on target. We had 9. We couldn't even keep a clean sheet after scoring first.

Goodluck with making an impact in any future competitions.

We ain't going nowhere near a trophy with our lifelong learning coach in charge.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051