ROHR IS A POOR, POOR COACH

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
ROHR IS A POOR, POOR COACH

Post by JACKAL »

Seriously People, Brazil could have beaten us by 5-1.

Defense was not Prepared for the Brazilian system
The way they kept getting behind our back line is a coaching problem
We let them dictate the pace of the game
Senegal did much better than us
Our Passing was just basic stuff
We drew the game on the sheer individual strength of our players
Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth
Okoye didn't look Nervous...that's encouraging
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ROHR IS A POOR, POOR COACH

Post by vancity eagle »

TRANSFORMER IS DATA WAY

TRANSFORMER NEEDS AFFECTION

GO HUG AM
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

from someone that dosen't rate Osimehn I will take this as a blessing because whatever you say, the opposite happens
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Kindly go hug the ilupeju transformer. The local dogs there like fried Jackal meat. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

JACKAL wrote:Seriously People, Brazil could have beaten us by 5-1.

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth
This is the one that confuses me the most. On the match thread, someone said "we now have organizational solidity." I began to question myself, that maybe I am the one not seeing things. I know we have two staunch camps on CE. those who support the coach and those who do not. But I really want us to have this argument honestly. We park the bus and sacrifice any enjoyable form of football. Yet, the opponents attack us and every time they do, they walk into our 18 as if the defense is not there. Brazil hit the bar like 3 times in this game.'

I am very worried. This is not an attack on the coach or his supporters, I am honestly very worried. I saw it against Ukraine and before that also. We cant go to the world cup like this. We simply cant.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

shameless man! if you had any honor, you wouldn't even be here after falsely predicting osimehn (future legend) isn't good
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

danfo driver wrote:

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth
This is the one that confuses me the most. On the match thread, someone said "we now have organizational solidity." I began to question myself, that maybe I am the one not seeing things. I know we have two staunch camps on CE. those who support the coach and those who do not. But I really want us to have this argument honestly. We park the bus and sacrifice any enjoyable form of football. Yet, the opponents attack us and every time they do, they walk into our 18 as if the defense is not there. Brazil hit the bar like 3 times in this game.'

I am very worried. This is not an attack on the coach or his supporters, I am honestly very worried. I saw it against Ukraine and before that also. We cant go to the world cup like this. We simply cant.
Thank you Danfo Driver.... The sheer number of times the Brazilians missed 6 foot sitters in our box should be alarming to anyones. Richalison and Coutino missed like 6 times. :atc: :atc:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

you're ranked 33rd in the World and played against a team ranked 3rd and also present Copa america champions and also 5 times World champion yet you got a Draw and you cannot even give credit where credit is due. My guy, Anyone that cannot give credit for todays organizational Discipline and performance is a HATER/LIAR and that person opinion should never Ever ever be taking seriously again
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Performance was decent. No better than the Ukraine game IMO. The result flattered Nigeria.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:shameless man! if you had any honor, you wouldn't even be here after falsely predicting osimehn (future legend) isn't good
Why are you misquoting me. I have never said that about Osimhen.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

yes you did! go and read what you said about osimehn
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Zelex you honestly think this performance was decent considering we're ranked 33rd while brazil are ranked 3rd, present copa america champions and even defeated us 3-0 in our BACKYARD. my friend, Fear GOD and give credit where credit is due
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth
There we go again! Na wa-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

john12 wrote:yes you did! go and read what you said about osimehn
The record does not lie. Go cut and paste where I said that ….
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

john12 wrote:Zelex you honestly think this performance was decent considering we're ranked 33rd while brazil are ranked 3rd, present copa america champions and even defeated us 3-0 in our BACKYARD. my friend, Fear GOD and give credit where credit is due
I gave credit. It was decent performance. No one can convince me this was a "great" performance, possibly you could call it good (based on the level of opposition). Nigeria could easily have conceded 4 in this game. Yes, it was good "RESULT" but performance wise, it was OK IMO. Let's put things into context, there were good things on show but also some poor. I can't fault the their efforts though.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

JACKAL wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth

Thank you Danfo Driver.... The sheer number of times the Brazilians missed 6 foot sitters in our box should be alarming to anyones. Richalison and Coutino missed like 6 times. :atc: :atc:

That is a straight up lie. 6 sitters ?

Maybe 2 at tops.

Do you realize that when you look at some of our best historical matches, you could say the exact same thing.

Take for example our 1994 3-0 drubbing of Bulgaria. Do you know we could have been 2 or 3 goals down within the first 10 minutes. Yes we were that bad. So at the end of the day when we won 3-0, did you poo poo on the performance like you are doing now ?

There is luck involved in most games. You cannot pull off a draw against a highly motivated Brazil and claim that there was no defensive organization, or that the players did not play well.

You are so full of it and have a clear agenda.

Like I said, go look for your nearest transformer and give it some affection.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Saying it was a decent performance considering we’re ranked 33rd and Brazil are 3rd just shows your dishonesty. End of conversation
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth
Rohr's team still lack the ability to hold the ball and build up play from the defence to the attack, we kept loosing the ball to Brazil easily which kept the defence under pressure. My major concern with Rohrs team is the too much gap between the defence and the midfield and with attack during build up play, in order words the team is not attacking as a unit which is akin to Nigeria football. Finally Rohr needs to sort out this attitude of our players allowing our opponent to dictate the play in our own half of the field, this is becoming our pattern of play since rohr took over the affairs of the team.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Zelex wrote:
john12 wrote:Zelex you honestly think this performance was decent considering we're ranked 33rd while brazil are ranked 3rd, present copa america champions and even defeated us 3-0 in our BACKYARD. my friend, Fear GOD and give credit where credit is due
I gave credit. It was decent performance. No one can convince me this was a "great" performance, possibly you could call it good (based on the level of opposition). Nigeria could easily have conceded 4 in this game. Yes, it was good "RESULT" but performance wise, it was OK IMO. Let's put things into context, there were good things on show but also some poor. I can't fault the their efforts though.

I think it was a little better than "decent"

but you are right it wasn't "great"

none the less I am very proud and our boys deserve a lot of credit, but as always there are things to work on, AND WE LEARNED, while getting a very good result.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Zelex wrote:Performance was decent. No better than the Ukraine game IMO. The result flattered Nigeria.
The scoreline was definitely flattering to us... I counted 4 clear cut chances for them.. they just walked the ball into our box and did whatever they wanted. Some people here are confused by the flattering scoreline.

We played much better against Ukraine but we had some of the same problems of the opposition getting behind our backs.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Of course we played much better against Ukraine because Brazil are a much better team than Ukrainse
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:

Collins is not it.
Aribo is the Truth

Bros, I read your initial writeup about this game. You said about 4 time, next you said 3 to 4, now its 3. I am just waiting for the next number which may be 2. Keep going until you reach the factual number. I am just making an observation and waiting for when the 'aha' moment happens. :D

Mr Jackal lost all credibility a long time ago and his posts oozes of bias and incorrect, 'out-of-rear-end-and-high-as-a-kite' statements. This I will file under his usual posts.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

vancity eagle wrote:
Zelex wrote:

I think it was a little better than "decent"

but you are right it wasn't "great"

none the less I am very proud and our boys deserve a lot of credit, but as always there are things to work on, AND WE LEARNED, while getting a very good result.
:agree: