For me the fight's between Sebastian Osigwe & Maduka Okoye

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
For me the fight's between Sebastian Osigwe & Maduka Okoye

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sebasti ... ler/199453

Uzoho expected to be out for at least six months after fracturing his anterior cruciate ligaments - See more at: https://bit.ly/2MHelzQ

Terrible news for the young man. Just when he was really hitting form and emerging as a real gem with the potential to go on and become world class.

The way it is looking, he may be out for the rest of the 2019/20 season, so Nigeria will just have to get on with it. I would suggest that Rohr sticks to the youth and under no circumstance should he invite the likes of Ike Ezenwa and Daniel Akpeyi back to camp.

Let the likes of Maduka Okoye, Sebastian Osigwe and Artur Okonkwo slug it out for the number one shirt. He has to look to the future.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: For me the fight's between Sebastian Osigwe & Maduka Oko

Post by bret- hart »

Arthur Okonkwo is too green. Has he agreed to play for Nigeria? Tobais Lawal who plays for Austra u21 team has made it known he will never turn down Nigeria. I think Rhor should look his way. I agree that the GKs from here on out should be younger. However, If we are to go back to the older keepers, my 1st option would be Austin Ejide.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sebasti ... ler/199453

Uzoho expected to be out for at least six months after fracturing his anterior cruciate ligaments - See more at: https://bit.ly/2MHelzQ

Terrible news for the young man. Just when he was really hitting form and emerging as a real gem with the potential to go on and become world class.

The way it is looking, he may be out for the rest of the 2019/20 season, so Nigeria will just have to get on with it. I would suggest that Rohr sticks to the youth and under no circumstance should he invite the likes of Ike Ezenwa and Daniel Akpeyi back to camp.

Let the likes of Maduka Okoye, Sebastian Osigwe and Artur Okonkwo slug it out for the number one shirt. He has to look to the future.
I cant imagine Rohr taking three rookie/debutants to the qualifiers. The only reason Maduka was subbed in over Ezenwa is due to Ezenwa's inactivity. He remains in Rohrs plans.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

how does this occur, anatomically?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bret- hart wrote:Arthur Okonkwo is too green. Has he agreed to play for Nigeria? Tobais Lawal who plays for Austra u21 team has made it known he will never turn down Nigeria. I think Rhor should look his way. I agree that the GKs from here on out should be younger. However, If we are to go back to the older keepers, my 1st option would be Austin Ejide.
The same Ejide that palmed a harmless ball into his own goal the last time he played for Nigeria...or is there another one I don't know about?:?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Man tire. Next na to rupture im femur. Una no go kill me for dis una forum.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

theYemster wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Arthur Okonkwo is too green. Has he agreed to play for Nigeria? Tobais Lawal who plays for Austra u21 team has made it known he will never turn down Nigeria. I think Rhor should look his way. I agree that the GKs from here on out should be younger. However, If we are to go back to the older keepers, my 1st option would be Austin Ejide.
The same Ejide that palmed a harmless ball into his own goal the last time he played for Nigeria...or is there another one I don't know about?:?

Yea the same guy. That was 6 years ago. Let it go.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

It's hard to justify inviting a 25 year old that plays in the lowly Swiss 2nd division. So not keen on Osigwe. Would rather go with one of the standout NPFL goalies and Okoye. If he were playing in the second division in a country with a stronger league that would be more acceptable.

Arthur Okonkwo should be invited to the U20 or U23 first or maybe for a SE friendly. Wouldn't invite him for a qualifier yet.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

olu wrote:It's hard to justify inviting a 25 year old that plays in the lowly Swiss 2nd division. So not keen on Osigwe. Would rather go with one of the standout NPFL goalies and Okoye. If he were playing in the second division in a country with a stronger league that would be more acceptable.

Arthur Okonkwo should be invited to the U20 or U23 first or maybe for a SE friendly. Wouldn't invite him for a qualifier yet.
Name the three goalkeepers you would invite
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

People just like to verbally perambulate as if unaware of Rohr's conservative ways...
Please get ready for the RETURN OF AKPEYI! Not my cuppa tea, but makes sense under the circumstances.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

I would invite Okoye, Ezenwa, and whoever the best "younger" goalie in the NPFL is. Ezenwa I would invite just because of experience. Good to have at least one experienced goalie in camp.

Would consider inviting Okonkwo or David Nwolokor for the next friendly.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
olu wrote:It's hard to justify inviting a 25 year old that plays in the lowly Swiss 2nd division. So not keen on Osigwe. Would rather go with one of the standout NPFL goalies and Okoye. If he were playing in the second division in a country with a stronger league that would be more acceptable.

Name the three goalkeepers you would invite
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ezenwa
Afelokhai
Okoye
Olufemi Kayode
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

No thanks,I remember what he did at Cravens Cottage in the game against Scotland, he was even accused of trying to throw the game (he did throw the ball into the net) luckily it was ruled out :scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Ezenwa, Okoye, Alampasu.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Akpeyi, Akpeyi, Akpeyi, as long as Rohr is in charge
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Philip Ejimadu is another option to consider. Dude says he wants to play for Naija. May want to lay of the hamburgers tho :lol:

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

David Nwokolor deserves a Shot

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ŠKF_Sereď
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kpangolo Pegasus also deserves a shot
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

For the qualifiers next month, I expect Akpeyi to be recalled and also for him be the starting GK against Benin and Lesotho.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:People just like to verbally perambulate as if unaware of Rohr's conservative ways...
Please get ready for the RETURN OF AKPEYI! Not my cuppa tea, but makes sense under the circumstances.
Exactly.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bret- hart wrote:
theYemster wrote:

Yea the same guy. That was 6 years ago. Let it go.
Let it go? The fact that there were rumours about match-fixing? :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

waka-man wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Man tire. Next na to rupture im femur. Una no go kill me for dis una forum.
Sounds to me like it has been lost in translation
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ruptured rather than broken.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!