Karim Adeyemi---Red Bull Salzburg

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Karim Adeyemi---Red Bull Salzburg

Post by txj »

Karim Adeyemi signed in July 2018 for the Red Bull Salzburg despite having offers from other big clubs like Chelsea or even Bayern Munich , who wanted to re-fish him. The young striker, who was 15 years old in the first team of Unterhaching , was convinced by the Red Bull project with whom he signed until 2021.

The road marked very clearly from the beginning was clear. He would start playing two seasons already in professional football with the subsidiary, the Liefering of the Austrian Second Division linked to Salzburg. The first season would be adaptation - although he participated in 20 games and scored six goals - and the second confirmation course, as is happening.

In addition, being a linked subsidiary, it can be combined with both the Youth League , a competition in which Salzburg is betting hard and that it already won in 2017 by eliminating Barça in the semifinals, as with training with the first team of Salzburg . The next step is to play with the Austrian Red Bull with Leipzig on the horizon if other offers that convince them do not arrive before.

A path similar to the one that Naby Keita , now in Liverpool , or other pearls that left Salzburg towards Leipzig as Upamecano , Bernardo , Wolf , Haidara or Laimer .

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/f ... -bull.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Karim Adeyemi---Red Bull Salzburg

Post by txj »

The football market is changing in recent times. They are far from the signings of contrasted cracks and increasingly bets on signing young pearls that begin to emerge. Betting at a better cost easily amortized if they don't work out later. Todibo , Pedri , Araujo , Wague , are some of the recent cases that FC Barcelona has signed in recent years with clear projection of first team. As MD has learned, the next to fall could be Karim Adeyemi , a 17-year-old attacker, Patrick Kluivert's first big bet as head of the Blaugrana quarry. This is a German center forward who plays in theFC Liefering , a subsidiary of the Red Bull Salzburg that plays in the Austrian Second Division. Adeyemi also trains with the first team and also goes down to the Youth to play the Youth League . He has already aroused the attention of other 'greats'.

In the club they are studying the viability of the signing requested by Kluivert and also corroborated by the technical secretariat, but assume that it will not be easy. The main handicap is the starting price that the Red Bull Salzburg could ask for , which it signed in summer 2018 to the young German promise and for which it already paid about 3.5 million euros to SpVgg Unterhaching . The Austrian club is a seller, but in Can Barça they believe that the operation could amount to 8 million euros, a price they consider high for a 17-year-old boy.

His game is convincing the sports management of the quarry, especially Kluivert , who is willing to make an effort for the young German and has already moved him to both executive and directive higher spheres, who are studying the operation and have confirmed to Mundo Deportivo interest in the promising German scorer of Nigerian origin.

Karim Adeyemi is confirming the good reports that were already in the Catalan club because the footballer had already stood out in the German Under-16 and Under-17. It is a center forward that can adapt perfectly to any attacking position, also on both sides. Being left-handed, in Barça he is trained to play both on the right and on the right to the changed leg, to be able to enter from the outside in. Also, in the entity culé some dare to compare it with a version of Ansu Fati , but for the band contrary to the Hispanic-Guinean. As the last great pearl of La Masia , Adeyemi also has speed, self-confidence and one against one, although for the moment he has shown it in a minor league.

The German soccer player stands out especially for his good scoring nose. Without going any further, this season has already scored 5 goals in 9 league games - in addition to distributing four assists - and two goals in two games. Barça's interest in Adeyemi is such that his arrival at the club is being valued for this upcoming winter market. He would initially join the subsidiary, where he began his adaptation before a possible promotion to the first team.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/f ... eyemi.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Isn't he German?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

Nigerian Messi

[/video]
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

This boy sabi finish. But he is German.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lolly wrote:This boy sabi finish. But he is German.
When has that stopped pinnick?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

maceo4 wrote:
Lolly wrote:This boy sabi finish. But he is German.
When has that stopped pinnick?
When the boys decide they want to be German or English. :lol:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You know he is. :boo:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Unai should sign him :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Bavarian Eagles :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He scored for Salzburg yesterday in the Champions League. Is he at all interested in playing for Nigeria or is he fully committed to Germany? Salzburg also has two other half Nigerian players in its squad: Chukwubuike Adamu (who was born in Kano and is an Austrian citizen) and Noah Okafor (Swiss mother).
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

One of the most promising strikers in Europe...
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:52 pm One of the most promising strikers in Europe...
He has never been.

However, he has been playing for them (start & sub) since before covid. Yet Rohr was inviting someone to camp who was never even in their senior team; figure that out.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

On a side note - decided to watch Adeyemi yesterday ( replay ) and instead was distracted by another 18 year old 6' 4' striker "Sesko" .

Abeg how does RB get these gems ? That one too will grow to be fire o....Hmmm

They must have a good scouting / youth system.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:52 pm One of the most promising strikers in Europe...
He won three penalties tonight vs Sevilla...
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Very good player, unfortunately, not eligible for us.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

It pains me how we keep missing out on these good players, is it that our scouting is so bad? even ordinary Lookman and Olise we can't even cap, na wa oo
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:20 am It pains me how we keep missing out on these good players, is it that our scouting is so bad? even ordinary Lookman and Olise we can't even cap, na wa oo
How are we missing out on people that dont want to play for us? Biko let them be and develop the grassroots back home.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 am
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:20 am It pains me how we keep missing out on these good players, is it that our scouting is so bad? even ordinary Lookman and Olise we can't even cap, na wa oo
How are we missing out on people that dont want to play for us? Biko let them be and develop the grassroots back home.
We do know these players have tge right to make a choice, right? Some do not have to choose Nigeria.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:53 am
bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:33 am
We do know these players have tge right to make a choice, right? Some do not have to choose Nigeria.
All i am saying is that our grassroots football should be the number 1 priority instead of getting scraps from European countries. This kid never had us in his rader. Same for Jamal Musiala. Its not like we had a chance to get them
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

If I recollect, Adeyemi played and scored for Germany in their World Cup qualifier against Armenia last week.

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Lolly wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:54 am If I recollect, Adeyemi played and scored for Germany in their World Cup qualifier against Armenia last week.
Correct. He's theirs.
Last edited by The YeyeMan on Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Lolly wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:54 am If I recollect, Adeyemi played and scored for Germany in their World Cup qualifier against Armenia last week.
very correct
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."