VIDEO: The current best female footballer in Africa

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

return2k2
Egg
Egg
VIDEO: The current best female footballer in Africa

Post by return2k2 »

See the current best female footballer in Africa! :clap: :thumbs: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCXFBhA8xw

[/video]
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: VIDEO: The current best female footballer in Africa

Post by jette1 »

if ball juggling translated into best footballing America would have won the world cup 3 times over; perhaps you haven't seen them juggle sachi
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote:if ball juggling translated into best footballing America would have won the world cup 3 times over; perhaps you haven't seen them juggle sachi
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Yeah, prior to seeing Gotti's post, I was going to say Rasheedat Ajibade, in the early part of her career, won a few "freestyle" competitions. There is another player, whose name eludes me, who also did "freestyle" as a teenager and then stepped up to the Nigerian Women's League, though not the Falcons ... so far.

PS: I clicked on this thread thinking a forumer was going to use a video to argue Ajibade had exceeded Oshoala, Okobi and Ordega. :sneaky:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The Eagle wrote:Yeah, prior to seeing Gotti's post, I was going to say Rasheedat Ajibade, in the early part of her career, won a few "freestyle" competitions. There is another player, whose name eludes me, who also did "freestyle" as a teenager and then stepped up to the Nigerian Women's League, though not the Falcons ... so far.

PS: I clicked on this thread thinking a forumer was going to use a video to argue Ajibade had exceeded Oshoala, Okobi and Ordega. :sneaky:
Ajibade hasn't stepped up to that level yet.
But she has great potential....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Damunk wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Yeah, prior to seeing Gotti's post, I was going to say Rasheedat Ajibade, in the early part of her career, won a few "freestyle" competitions. There is another player, whose name eludes me, who also did "freestyle" as a teenager and then stepped up to the Nigerian Women's League, though not the Falcons ... so far.

Oh, it isn't that I thought it myself .... I just thought the thread opener launched this thread to argue that someone new (Ajibade being an example) had dethroned one of the erstwhile "reliables". If I had known it was going to be a video of an amateur doing (admittedly impressive) tricks with a football, I would have skipped the thread .... no offence to the thread opener. :)
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

The Eagle wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Oh, it isn't that I thought it myself .... I just thought the thread opener launched this thread to argue that someone new (Ajibade being an example) had dethroned one of the erstwhile "reliables". If I had known it was going to be a video of an amateur doing (admittedly impressive) tricks with a football, I would have skipped the thread .... no offence to the thread opener. :)
I bet she can play soccer better than you. :laugh:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:

:lol: :lol: she never retire yet; i begin see am play for SF when i was in high school
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

return2k2 wrote:See the current best female footballer in Africa! :clap: :thumbs: :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCXFBhA8xw

[/video]
This Kenya girl video has been around for years. Has Kenya even qualified for any female football tournament?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.