Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 61158
Hope we see an Iwoooooooooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiii moment.

_________________
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10084
I'm starting to face the harsh reality about Iwobi. He is just not that good. He plays as if he he afraid to "mess up" so he spends extended periods of the game hiding from the ball. He also appears very lightweight and shys away from 50/50 balls. I am worried, he will soon become "bench material" at Everton and wind up in the Swanseas of the world.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:50 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Everton up one goal, Iwobi playing as the A.M behind the striker

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 5048
for or against or is this an unfair joke about how he's a disadvantage for his team?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10084
Its only been 20 mins, so there is time for redemption. But Iwobi has been very poor so far. Giving the ball away constantly.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:55 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Iwobi with a sick pass almost an assist, Richarlison hits the post

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:58 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Alex in total control of the game...kai..I am liking this position bobo dey play, Siguardson is on the bench.

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Alex in total control of the game...kai..I am liking this position bobo dey play, Siguardson is on the bench.


He needs to cut down on giving the ball away, and work on his laziness lol. Good eye for a pass though.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10084
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Alex in total control of the game...kai..I am liking this position bobo dey play, Siguardson is on the bench.


You must be watching a different game.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Alex in total control of the game...kai..I am liking this position bobo dey play, Siguardson is on the bench.


You must be watching a different game.

Mind your business

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
bushboy wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Alex in total control of the game...kai..I am liking this position bobo dey play, Siguardson is on the bench.


You must be watching a different game.


He's has blinders on, anyways lets hope for a better second half from our boy!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:55 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Iwobi's vision is something else..kai

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:55 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Everton hits the bar again..should be 3 goals up

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10084
What a miss from Iwobi!! Terrible!!

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
bushboy wrote:
What a miss from Iwobi!! Terrible!!


Shakes head in frustration.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
Iwobi's work rate is 2nd to none..kai

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
What a standing ovation for Iwobi by the fans ..87 mins shift..commentator waxing lyrically about Alex 8-)

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Sigurdson just shows why Iwobi can't replace him, kaiiii!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:24 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 83557
Location: Earth
What a goal ...classic..3 pts, and they are off the relegation zone

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 2406
Location: Nigeria
maceo4 wrote:
Sigurdson just shows why Iwobi can't replace him, kaiiii!

So how many of such has Sigurdson scored this season? You guys and self hate self.

_________________
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
lacidi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Sigurdson just shows why Iwobi can't replace him, kaiiii!

So how many of such has Sigurdson scored this season? You guys and self hate self.


Stop with your childish nonsense...Sigurdson is more of a no. 10 than Iwobi and it showed in this game. He had a point to prove when he came on and scored a harder goal than Iwobi missed. Its just the truth, Iwobi needs to do more to displace him, if he can do it fairly it will only be better for SE as that would mean he's improved in that position. He will have a good amount of chances to prove that he is better suited in that position because the current coach is who bought him and so will play him. However, he needs to take those chances to clearly show he is better, else fans will eventually turn on him and ask for Sigurdson back. I think at the end of the day the left wing suits Iwobi more than the no. 10 role, he is just too careless with the ball to play in the middle, but hopefully a longer run out there will help him improve on this part of his game.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:33 pm
Posts: 2406
Location: Nigeria
maceo4 wrote:
lacidi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Sigurdson just shows why Iwobi can't replace him, kaiiii!

So how many of such has Sigurdson scored this season? You guys and self hate self.


Stop with your childish nonsense...Sigurdson is more of a no. 10 than Iwobi and it showed in this game. He had a point to prove when he came on and scored a harder goal than Iwobi missed. Its just the truth, Iwobi needs to do more to displace him, if he can do it fairly it will only be better for SE as that would mean he's improved in that position. He will have a good amount of chances to prove that he is better suited in that position because the current coach is who bought him and so will play him. However, he needs to take those chances to clearly show he is better, else fans will eventually turn on him and ask for Sigurdson back. I think at the end of the day the left wing suits Iwobi more than the no. 10 role, he is just too careless with the ball to play in the middle, but hopefully a longer run out there will help him improve on this part of his game.

Ok sir. Let's watch the great Sigurdson in the next match.

_________________
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 39079
Location: Land of the Terrapins
lacidi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
lacidi wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Sigurdson just shows why Iwobi can't replace him, kaiiii!

So how many of such has Sigurdson scored this season? You guys and self hate self.


Stop with your childish nonsense...Sigurdson is more of a no. 10 than Iwobi and it showed in this game. He had a point to prove when he came on and scored a harder goal than Iwobi missed. Its just the truth, Iwobi needs to do more to displace him, if he can do it fairly it will only be better for SE as that would mean he's improved in that position. He will have a good amount of chances to prove that he is better suited in that position because the current coach is who bought him and so will play him. However, he needs to take those chances to clearly show he is better, else fans will eventually turn on him and ask for Sigurdson back. I think at the end of the day the left wing suits Iwobi more than the no. 10 role, he is just too careless with the ball to play in the middle, but hopefully a longer run out there will help him improve on this part of his game.

Ok sir. Let's watch the great Sigurdson in the next match.


Even Iwobi just joked about it on his IG said he is going to be doing extra shooting practices this week but good win. BTW, didn’t say he’s great, I said he’s more of a no. 10 than Iwobi at this point in both of their careers...if they were competing for winger than Iwobi wins hands down...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], vancity eagle and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group