Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 19732
Location: Yaoundé
Interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50095552

_________________
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 40642
Location: UK
The Jagaban wrote:
Your thread title has nothing to do with the article and you have not given your title any context.

_________________
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 19732
Location: Yaoundé
Damunk wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
Your thread title has nothing to do with the article and you have not given your title any context.


Let me just say that there will be fire in the mountain. What will happen has not happened yet. :taunt:

_________________
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:09 pm
Posts: 10084
Only 4 defenders? That doesn't seem right.

_________________
Bushboy's bushmen : 1. Odion Ighalo 2. Anthony Ujah 3. Isaac Success 4. Nathan Oduwa 5. David Okereke
Who will be next?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 29961
bushboy wrote:
Only 4 defenders? That doesn't seem right.

Adeniyi is s defender (RB), even though he’s listed as a forward there...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:26 am
Posts: 2297
The Jagaban wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
Your thread title has nothing to do with the article and you have not given your title any context.


Let me just say that there will be fire in the mountain. What will happen has not happened yet. :taunt:


You mean, "Fire on the mountain," I presume. You clearly imply what is not in the story at all, namely that Nigeria will not do well, and that the best players have not been chosen.

You are overreaching. Even if we were to win the championship, that does not mean we are winning the World Cup...as we have seen five times in three decades.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Posts: 19732
Location: Yaoundé
Polly wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
Your thread title has nothing to do with the article and you have not given your title any context.


Let me just say that there will be fire in the mountain. What will happen has not happened yet. :taunt:


You mean, "Fire on the mountain," I presume. You clearly imply what is not in the story at all, namely that Nigeria will not do well, and that the best players have not been chosen.

You are overreaching. Even if we were to win the championship, that does not mean we are winning the World Cup...as we have seen five times in three decades.


I will not comment until the "fat lady" who mans the MRI screening machine - sings!!

_________________
“The oppressed will always believe the worst about themselves.”
― Frantz Fanon


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DIMKA76, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group