Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Ifunanyachi Achara
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 am 

Has anyone noticed or brought up this player yet?

He's a winger cum striker that plays for Toronto FC in the MLS, and I think we should keep a very strong eye on him. You don't need to see a player many times to notice quality.

This guy has loads of pace, very strong on the ball, and has very good close control. Apparently he was drafted 25th by Toronto in the 2019 MLS Draft.

I hope the US won't poach this guy cause I see him taking the MLS by storm this year.

Let's keep an eye on him.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

Post subject: Re: Ifunanyachi Achara
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:41 am 

The same US that was disgraced by Mexico ke; make we dash them Ned help

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:05 pm 

Cally wrote:
Has anyone noticed or brought up this player yet?

He's a winger cum striker that plays for Toronto FC in the MLS, and I think we should keep a very strong eye on him. You don't need to see a player many times to notice quality.

This guy has loads of pace, very strong on the ball, and has very good close control. Apparently he was drafted 25th by Toronto in the 2019 MLS Draft.

I hope the US won't poach this guy cause I see him taking the MLS by storm this year.

Let's keep an eye on him.

We have too many ballers right now at better clubs.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:22 pm 

Unfortunately that wing forward position is stacked right now. Even Dennis Bonaventure who balled in CL footie can barely get a call.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:32 pm 

Just suggested a player to keep an eye on, not one to be give an immediate call up. Talking about any position being stacked, let the people stacking the position deliver trophies for the country consistently first, then we can confirm that the position is stacked.

Until that happens, the door should remain open for any player that is Nigerian and plays regularly for his club at a high level. My opinion.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:35 pm 

Cally wrote:
Just suggested a player to keep an eye on, not one to be give an immediate call up. Talking about any position being stacked, let the people stacking the position deliver trophies for the country consistently first, then we can confirm that the position is stacked.

Until that happens, the door should remain open for any player that is Nigerian and plays regularly for his club at a high level. My opinion.
Your point is well taken.
Only we do not consider the MLS to be at "a high level". :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:47 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

What WE; count yourself out

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:02 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

...not necessarirly, the only draw back a player from MLS featuring for SE is the distance of travel, and the headache involved logistically.
Abeg make no one come say how about South American players traveling from Europe...we are not them. Most of their players travel first class or by private jet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:29 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

Your opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:46 am 

Cally wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

Your opinion.

LET THE SEASON RESUME AND...

…we'll keep an eye for him. BTW, any one knows how he'd feel playing for Nigeria vis-a-vis the US?
Bell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:02 pm 

Bell wrote:
Cally wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

Your opinion.

LET THE SEASON RESUME AND...

…we'll keep an eye for him. BTW, any one knows how he'd feel playing for Nigeria vis-a-vis the US?
Bell

Enugu boy will always take local naija food over foreign food.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:20 pm 

Cally wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

Your opinion.
Virtually everything on this forum is an opinion.
I thought you knew. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:42 pm 

Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cally wrote:

Your opinion.
Virtually everything on this forum is an opinion.
I thought you knew. :D

:clap: :clap: I've noted your smartness, moving on while keeping an eye on Ifunanyachi...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:14 pm 

Who told you damunk is smart?

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:48 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

The general rule of thumb here would be that Damunk will always be smarter than you would ever be, even in his dumbest moments the guy still pass you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:26 am 

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

The general rule of thumb here would be that Damunk will always be smarter than you would ever be, even in his dumbest moments the guy still pass you.

Teenagers

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Teenagers
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Knowing you now in your 'best' middle years, we shudder to think how dumbest you were as a teenager. :shock: