NIGERIAN FANS ATTACK IWOBI ONLINE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg
NIGERIAN FANS ATTACK IWOBI ONLINE

Post by COOKING SPOON »

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/afc ... riticisms/

Super Eagles midfielder, Alex Iwobi has removed all photos on his official Instagram page.

A check by VANGUARD on Monday afternoon confirmed that only one video remains on the account.

NIGERIAN FANS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIAN FANS ATTACK IWOBI ONLINE

Post by vancity eagle »

ungreatful SOBs

stupid people as well.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Shameful by Nigerians to attack Iwobi. Also bad move, weak mentality shown by Iwobi to react to cyber bullies. The reality is his starting role was not guaranteed going forward. He didn't play well. Not playing well is not his fault. It is the fault of the coach. The coach picked the tactics that didn't suit his game. I don't like Iwobi reaction. That is a bigger concern. You have to grow a spine. There are always trolls. Especially in the UK and Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

It's really unfortunate.
I think they are just looking for a scape goat to vent their frustrations on.

I actually thought that Iwobi did quite well overall, in this competition, considering the fact that he was given a newer role than he's used to.
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

ohenhen1 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:49 pm Shameful by Nigerians to attack Iwobi. Also bad move, weak mentality shown by Iwobi to react to cyber bullies. The reality is his starting role was not guaranteed going forward. He didn't play well. Not playing well is not his fault. It is the fault of the coach. The coach picked the tactics that didn't suit his game. I don't like Iwobi reaction. That is a bigger concern. You have to grow a spine. There are always trolls. Especially in the UK and Nigeria.
Its been so many years on this site but your views appear to be going further south. I suggest you find a stone and creep under it. He should grow a spine because you want him to, right? Oga, just shut it if you don't have anything useful to say.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."