" I don't know if Nigeria still wants me"- Udokhai

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
" I don't know if Nigeria still wants me"- Udokhai

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/10/20/i ... h-germany/

I guess his hold out for Germany isn't going as planned. Hell naw we don't want you! :laugh:

Akpoguma also seems to be having regrets. No Germany for these useless boys. :laugh:

Where is Torunarigha these days? :laugh: :laugh: 2022 will be sweet O! These boys will all be begging by then. :laugh:

[/video]

I'm loving this shhht, can't wait for the Tomori "I should've played for SE thread".
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: " Idon't know if Nigeria still wants me"- Udokhai

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Next
Egg
Egg
Re: " I don't know if Nigeria still wants me"- Udokhai

Post by Next »

Naija approached him last year and he said "no". So if he wants to play for naija now he should get on the phone and call the coaches; Naija should not approach him again...

Same to all players who once reject the calls...

My 2 cents
TERRORISM is the WAR of the POOR while WAR is the TERRORISM of the RICH!

The Best Quotes For Me So Far: "I was born here but brought up as an African. When you reach adulthood you either feel African or you don't, and it's not worth playing if you don't have that feeling." Efan Ekoku
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Udokhai is a quality CD. He obviously wants to play for us, let's meet him half-way.
I am happy
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

He wants to eat his cake and have it. Or is it have his cake and eat it...lol
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

When Madagascar was whooping us and we were huffing and puffing vs Guinea these useless boys did't want us. Now that we're hanging with Brazil they're all on us. :laugh: :laugh:

Here's some Mike Jones for dey azz! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

I’ve said it before that we should close the door on these types. He’s saying it openly that he will only consider us if the door is totally closed with Germany? He may have talent but are those the type of players you expect to bleed green when the chips are down? What message would you also be sending to the rest of the team, and players who have similar backgrounds and chose Nigeria early??

I really believe that for Nigeria to win more of these country allegiance battles, we have to give these players something to lose. If someone thinks Nigeria will always be there, waiting with open arms, they will drag you.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Dammy wrote:Udokhai is a quality CD. He obviously wants to play for us, let's meet him half-way.
I’m sorry, in that video, what portion are you referring to that translates to “obviously”. Please let us know
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:Udokhai is a quality CD. He obviously wants to play for us, let's meet him half-way.

Yes he his but so are Awazien, Omeruo, Ajayi, Troost, Balogun and Ozowanfor.. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:
I’m sorry, in that video, what portion are you referring to that translates to “obviously”. Please let us know
Post is a little confusing, but thats Akpoguma in the video not Udokhai...I didn't like what he said in the video though, basically if Germany doesn't call me I'll always have Nigeria to fall back on...mschew....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

He still leaves the door open, politely telling Nigeria No or Not yet
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Some of you guys need to stop being overly emtional and rigid; How many of you fell back to a second choice job after the first choice rejected you.

I remeber how My man that opned the thread abandoned his job and went to Ibadan bragging about a contract with state govt but ran back to marylandonly to start cleaning smoke duct/chimney after he got rejected in ibadan. so give the young man a break it's normal fact of life
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

At the age of 24, maybe too old to be called by Germany hence Naija?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Gadfly wrote:At the age of 24, maybe too old to be called by Germany hence Naija?
Huh? 24 is no way close to been "old" for a footballer, especially for a defender.

BTW these is a very daft thread, Kelvin Apoguma is a very good player who will bring quality and technical ability to that team( something our current defendere if we're to be honest don't have in abundance). At least unlike the likes of Tammy who were using us to play mind games "ten-ten", this one was brutally honest from the get-go he wanted to play for Germany, but was open to Nigeria in the course of time.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:Some of you guys need to stop being overly emtional and rigid; How many of you fell back to a second choice job after the first choice rejected you.

I remeber how My man that opned the thread abandoned his job and went to Ibadan bragging about a contract with state govt but ran back to marylandonly to start cleaning smoke duct/chimney after he got rejected in ibadan. so give the young man a break it's normal fact of life
F............ You , I'm in Ibadan right fochin now you soaked tampon. Kindly hug a transformer to save theplanet. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This is no different from having two babes only one of whom you can marry.
You might choose one but if you had the opportunity of keeping the other as a side chick, you would.

Bottom line is if you choose one it in no means implies you didn't or don't love the other.
And if the first choice fokks up, marry the other.
U might even find you end up loving her more than you ever coulda loved the first.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:Some of you guys need to stop being overly emtional and rigid; How many of you fell back to a second choice job after the first choice rejected you.
Or wife.
Many guys here are obviously 'backup' choice.
They just don't know it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Hmmm....he needs to think very carefully. He is only 22. He seems frustrated with his lack of opportunities at the German u-21s at this current moment. This how in 18 months time if he manages to start playing regularly at Wolfsburg he will completely have forgotten the prospect of playing for Nigeria. I mean it's only been a little over a year since he rejected the chance to play for the SE. His comments come across as wanting some type of confirmation that he would be part of the national team. Well sorry, just like how Germany can't guarantee you senior Int football, Nigeria also can't. Only your form can give you that chance. If he wants to play for Nigeria (where he most likely has a greater chance of playing senior Int football), he can contact the NFF and make the necessary arrangements to file his switch of allegiance.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Damunk wrote:This is no different from having two babes only one of whom you can marry.
You might choose one but if you had the opportunity of keeping the other as a side chick, you would.

Bottom line is if you choose one it in no means implies you didn't or don't love the other.
U might even find you end up loving her more than you ever coulda loved the first.
I think most would understand this perspective. However if my relative was the "side chick" and the guy tries to come back. I would tell her say HELL NO! but again that's just me. I could care less about the guy's dilemma. :)
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Zelex wrote:
Damunk wrote:This is no different from having two babes only one of whom you can marry.

I think most would understand this perspective. However if my relative was the "side chick" and the guy tries to come back. I would tell her say HELL NO! but again that's just me. I could care less about the guy's dilemma. :)
True, but you're a guy.
Women see things slightly differently from us and you'd be surprised how many women would 'gree one time.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Zelex wrote:Hmmm....he needs to think very carefully. He is only 22. He seems frustrated with his lack of opportunities at the German u-21s at this current moment. This how in 18 months time if he manages to start playing regularly at Wolfsburg he will completely have forgotten the prospect of playing for Nigeria. I mean it's only been a little over a year since he rejected the chance to play for the SE. His comments come across as wanting some type of confirmation that he would be part of the national team. Well sorry, just like how Germany can't guarantee you senior Int football, Nigeria also can't. Only your form can give you that chance. If he wants to play for Nigeria (where he most likely has a greater chance of playing senior Int football), he can contact the NFF and make the necessary arrangements to file his switch of allegiance.
Is he still not getting regular first team football at his club?
So what are we talking about?
Another Nwakali? :shock:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Damunk wrote:
Zelex wrote:Hmmm....he needs to think very carefully. He is only 22. He seems frustrated with his lack of opportunities at the German u-21s at this current moment. This how in 18 months time if he manages to start playing regularly at Wolfsburg he will completely have forgotten the prospect of playing for Nigeria. I mean it's only been a little over a year since he rejected the chance to play for the SE. His comments come across as wanting some type of confirmation that he would be part of the national team. Well sorry, just like how Germany can't guarantee you senior Int football, Nigeria also can't. Only your form can give you that chance. If he wants to play for Nigeria (where he most likely has a greater chance of playing senior Int football), he can contact the NFF and make the necessary arrangements to file his switch of allegiance.
Is he still not getting regular first team football at his club?
So what are we talking about?
Another Nwakali? :shock:

:lol: :lol: Sorry, I didn't explain myself well there. He is playing at Augsburg on loan from Wolfsburg. Augsburg will most likely fight for survival in the Bundesliga. If he can get playing time at Wolfsburg (a team that has more clout) and is currently 2nd in the league. I expect he would be invited to the German senior team. He seems very impatient as he was a bench player for Wolfsburg last season. He should avoid all this talk and focus on his performances at Augsburg. If he receives an invite by the Germany u-21s during the next window, I guarantee you he would accept it and all this would be forgotten.

He no be Nwakali oo. Nwakali reminds me of Rabiu Ibrahim v2.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Zelex wrote:

True, but you're a guy.
Women see things slightly differently from us and you'd be surprised how many women would 'gree one time.
:rotf: Women can be confusing because they are the confused ones!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI