Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7767
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.

Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league


That's Nacho's level

Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?


Ambassador is it not too obvious?

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22650
Location: Ukwuani
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.

Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league

That's Nacho's level

Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?

Ambassador is it not too obvious?

Professor, not to me, Sir! Thus, I ask again, please what makes you think Kelechi belong to the 'Championship league' teams?

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7767
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.

Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league

That's Nacho's level

Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?

Ambassador is it not too obvious?

Professor, not to me, Sir! Thus, I ask again, please what makes you think Kelechi belong to the 'Championship league' teams?


Secretary of state
The man has been a flop ever since he was let go by Pepe
    WorldCup -Flopped
    African Cup- Disaster :)
    Leicester - Calamity
Besides, he is no longer a young man (if u know what Imean)

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 22650
Location: Ukwuani
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.

Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league

That's Nacho's level

Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?

Ambassador is it not too obvious?

Professor, not to me, Sir! Thus, I ask again, please what makes you think Kelechi belong to the 'Championship league' teams?


Secretary of state
The man has been a flop ever since he was let go by Pepe
    WorldCup -Flopped
    African Cup- Disaster :)
    Leicester - Calamity
Besides, he is no longer a young man (if u know what Imean)

Pope! Thanks a lot for the clarification. I will leave the issue there, though I disagree with you, Sir. Your choice of words such as: 'Calamity, disaster' and et al are all subjective, so ...

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 31810
Location: Your worst Nightmare
This could actually work. Joelinton no good at all.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14083
Location: South London
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.

Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league

That's Nacho's level

Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?

Ambassador is it not too obvious?

Professor, not to me, Sir! Thus, I ask again, please what makes you think Kelechi belong to the 'Championship league' teams?


Secretary of state
The man has been a flop ever since he was let go by Pepe
    WorldCup -Flopped
    African Cup- Disaster :)
    Leicester - Calamity
Besides, he is no longer a young man (if u know what Imean)

Forget about Kelechi when did you sneak back?Hows Ghana?

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 7767
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Besides, he is no longer a young man (if u know what Imean)

Forget about Kelechi when did you sneak back?Hows Ghana?[/quote]

Oga,
How Bodi?
I was around, but there was nothing interesting going on and thus my silence.
I know you all are excited about my classmates playing 16-year-olds, but I am not.

_________________
Akpeyi -- V. Moses, TroostEkong, Omeruo, s. Atanda --- Ndidi, Mikel, Nwakaeme -- Chukwueze, Onyekuru, Osimhen


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 14083
Location: South London
Rawlings wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Besides, he is no longer a young man (if u know what Imean)

Forget about Kelechi when did you sneak back?Hows Ghana?


Oga,
How Bodi?
I was around, but there was nothing interesting going on and thus my silence.
I know you all are excited about my classmates playing 16-year-olds, but I am not.[/quote]

Welcome back keep the peace until Ghana achieve their next qualification to a tournament!

_________________
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigpokey24, Google [Bot], lukemana, Sheikh and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group