Why is Tosin Aiyegun not in the SE?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Why is Tosin Aiyegun not in the SE?

Post by mystic »

Damunk wrote:
mystic wrote:Tosin is a right sided winger/wing forward who can also play as a second striker. He's not a creative midfielder who pulls the strings from central midfield (at least not at this point in his career).
Have you been following him or is it from watching the videoclips that you are commenting?

I think that I have always qualified my comments on players if I have never actually watched them play. In this case, he's a player who I began to track when he was part of a trio of promising Nigerian players at Ventspils.

At this point he's more suited for an U23 call-up than the full national team.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Go find yourself a girlfriend.........Kilode :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mystic wrote:
Damunk wrote:
mystic wrote:Tosin is a right sided winger/wing forward who can also play as a second striker. He's not a creative midfielder who pulls the strings from central midfield (at least not at this point in his career).
Have you been following him or is it from watching the videoclips that you are commenting?

I think that I have always qualified my comments on players if I have never actually watched them play. In this case, he's a player who I began to track when he was part of a trio of promising Nigerian players at Ventspils.

At this point he's more suited for an U23 call-up than the full national team.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I can bet my bottom $$$, if the guy was a UK born, the reaction would be different. Shocking....Only foreign born players are now considered. The self-indulgent accolades they gave to that Eze,Tammy, Tomori etc were out of this world. Now a Lagos born player who moved to Europe is ridiculed because he has no cockney accent or development in football...smh...smh
BigPokey24, I've sanitized your post. You can thank me later!!! :thumb:

You must be a janitor.

The level of inferiority complex that UK cybers have brought to CE these days is truly shocking. We now have mods moving Issac Success's game to world football because he's on the bench. The same mods allow pages of Eze, Tomori and Abraham even though they'll all England players. This is what they've turned CE to. :boo: :boo: :boo:
How does a singular action of a mod translate to 'mods now moving' things?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I can bet my bottom $$$, if the guy was a UK born, the reaction would be different. Shocking....Only foreign born players are now considered. The self-indulgent accolades they gave to that Eze,Tammy, Tomori etc were out of this world. Now a Lagos born player who moved to Europe is ridiculed because he has no cockney accent or development in football...smh...smh

You must be a janitor.

The level of inferiority complex that UK cybers have brought to CE these days is truly shocking. We now have mods moving Issac Success's game to world football because he's on the bench. The same mods allow pages of Eze, Tomori and Abraham even though they'll all England players. This is what they've turned CE to. :boo: :boo: :boo:
Omo you are barking up the wrong tree. Me I nor be moderator O.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:

You must be a janitor.

How does a singular action of a mod translate to 'mods now moving' things?
Stop excusing yalls laziness. You people moved Isaac's thread to world forum in mins after it was opened. However you left tammy's thread here for months.. you UK CEs are weak mentally and yall have very low self esteem....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved