Kelechi to Newcastle?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kelechi to Newcastle?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Kelechi to Newcastle?

Post by Tobi17 »

Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ifa has approved this transaction :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

If you controlled Newcastle, would you buy Iheanacho?

:shock:
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Speculation, good move if it comes to fruition.
I am happy
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

deanotito wrote:If you controlled Newcastle, would you buy Iheanacho?

Loan...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Turkey or belgium would have been better, but its hard to give up good England life
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Yes, I would.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

ANC wrote:Turkey or belgium would have been better, but its hard to give up good England life
At times in life a man needs to take a step down to take a couple of steps forward. Ultimately the decision should be based on what is beneficial to his career. A case in point is Osimhen. Germany to Belgium to France

Nacho is done at Leicester. When a team wins 9-0 without you, you become less relevant the morning after. He needs to forget about his pay cheque for now and jump start his career. He has age on his side.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

I think this would be a good move for both parties. A loan deal in January would make sense.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Mr Shows wrote:
ANC wrote:Turkey or belgium would have been better, but its hard to give up good England life
At times in life a man needs to take a step down to take a couple of steps forward. Ultimately the decision should be based on what is beneficial to his career. A case in point is Osimhen. Germany to Belgium to France

Nacho is done at Leicester. When a team wins 9-0 without you, you become less relevant the morning after. He needs to forget about his pay cheque for now and jump start his career. He has age on his side.
Traditionally, Newcastle are a bigger club than Leicester.
I am happy
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dammy wrote:Speculation, good move if it comes to fruition.
Rubbish move.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Newcastle said to be the latest club looking to snap up Iheanacho during the January transfer window - See more at: https://bit.ly/32TkO1q

Newcastle desperately need a goalscorer to avoid relegation and Kelechi desperately needs a club to avoid fading into obscurity. It looks like they could help each other but alas, will this boy rediscover that goalscoring form if he moves to Newcastle?

He is actually a good goalscorer. His problem is his heavy first touch, which he desperately needs to work on. Those of you remember the 1984 African Cup of Nations will remember how heavy Rashidi Yekini's first tough was but 10 years later in 1994, his close control was exquisite.

For me, Kelechi needs to spend at least two hours a day working on his first touch. If he can resolve that and refine that his agricultural control, he may just revive his flagging career.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Ifa has approved this transaction :thumb:
You do know Ifa is a religion, not a deity :?: :!:

Cheers.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Damn, this is bad, imagine if you were Joelington or any of the other fowards. Publicly saying they have no strikers.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jungle-jawara wrote:Damn, this is bad, imagine if you were Joelington or any of the other fowards. Publicly saying they have no strikers.

Uselessness hurts! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Though he’d be better off going to Spain, the general destination of Nigerian players facing this predicament is Turkey...and my prediction is that that is where he’s going in Jan
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Newcastle will be crazy to waste $10.99 on such a useless player
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Cally wrote:

Yes, I would.
Newcastle is likely facing a relegation dog fight...and your choice would be a very likely under-confident striker whose prior success in the premier league is increasingly looking like a fluke?

I like Kele too, believe he has (or had) an excellent eye for goal, but this is quite the gamble for Newcastle.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Tobi17 wrote:Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.
Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Odas wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Oh Jesu Kristi let this be true, way better move than going to Turkey.
Yeah, but the way Newcastle FC is going, they might be relegated to a lower (Championship) league
That's Nacho's level
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Odas wrote:
That's Nacho's level
Reverend, why so, or rather what makes you think so?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Newcastle said to be the latest club looking to snap up Iheanacho during the January transfer window - See more at: https://bit.ly/32TkO1q

Newcastle desperately need a goalscorer to avoid relegation and Kelechi desperately needs a club to avoid fading into obscurity. It looks like they could help each other but alas, will this boy rediscover that goalscoring form if he moves to Newcastle?

He is actually a good goalscorer. His problem is his heavy first touch, which he desperately needs to work on. Those of you remember the 1984 African Cup of Nations will remember how heavy Rashidi Yekini's first tough was but 10 years later in 1994, his close control was exquisite.

For me, Kelechi needs to spend at least two hours a day working on his first touch. If he can resolve that and refine that his agricultural control, he may just revive his flagging career.
Ayo, please what is 'agricultural control?' I've never heard of such before.