MANU GARBA : NIGERIA HAS TO WIN THIS 2019 U17 WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

adebisy
Egg
Egg
Re: MANU GARBA : NIGERIA HAS TO WIN THIS 2019 U17 WC

Post by adebisy »

JACKAL wrote:Image

This is the first time in the history of this U17 WC championship where a trail of age cheating accusations didn't follow us around.

So far our MRI'ed Youngsters have done us proud. We have dominated the opposition like we always did before and won 2 matches out of 3. That one loss we had against Australia was an upset and surprise by all accounts. That loss was our 2nd loss in our last 30 games in our proud history at this championship.

We are about to begin the 2nd and toughest Phase of the championship where the loser gets to go home. Garba, we cant lose now !! Think about all the nasty things they will say about us if we lose now. Things like:

"We knew they were only winning because they always cheated"
"They don't have their young old men to rely on to win anymore"
"Cheating was the only way they could win"

And on and on and on.....

We cant afford that, we need to win this championship to prove to the world that we are a truly talented soccer playing nation, but more importantly to prove to ourselves that we are as good as we think we are...

Garba, a lot rest on your shoulders now. Go out there and win us gold again. God bless Nigeria.
It looks like I am lost. Haven't they started MRI scan from at the last two Editions that we won with Garba and Amunike. I was already convinced by then we can with this competition with or without MR scan. We don't need to win this one to prove that point- Although winning will help solidify that point.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
gapped wrote:Stupid coach, stupid comment. Lacks tactical, technical and game management acumen. Not the fault of the kids, just an underserved coaching.
Wow... the man only has 2 championship winning medals...!!! He is batting 100% at the championship. What else do you want him to do
Someone calls himself 'gapp' and you expect something more substantive? :lol:
thats same mugu who claimed his son is more skilled than our players in Brazil yet couldn't make the US team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

adebisy wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Image

This is the first time in the history of this U17 WC championship where a trail of age cheating accusations didn't follow us around.

So far our MRI'ed Youngsters have done us proud. We have dominated the opposition like we always did before and won 2 matches out of 3. That one loss we had against Australia was an upset and surprise by all accounts. That loss was our 2nd loss in our last 30 games in our proud history at this championship.

We are about to begin the 2nd and toughest Phase of the championship where the loser gets to go home. Garba, we cant lose now !! Think about all the nasty things they will say about us if we lose now. Things like:

"We knew they were only winning because they always cheated"
"They don't have their young old men to rely on to win anymore"
"Cheating was the only way they could win"

And on and on and on.....

We cant afford that, we need to win this championship to prove to the world that we are a truly talented soccer playing nation, but more importantly to prove to ourselves that we are as good as we think we are...

Garba, a lot rest on your shoulders now. Go out there and win us gold again. God bless Nigeria.
It looks like I am lost. Haven't they started MRI scan from at the last two Editions that we won with Garba and Amunike. I was already convinced by then we can with this competition with or without MR scan. We don't need to win this one to prove that point- Although winning will help solidify that point.

The did use MRI in the last couple of years but never enforced its results. Last year in India was the first time they started enforcing it.