Osimhen Champs League Match day 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Osimhen Champs League Match day 4

Post by chief nfachairman »

maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: Coach Mace04 has in one post said he knows better than Rogers and ROhr but he never coach girls league team before.

Bro, for Nacho to not even make bench for alot of games but the worthless cup says alot of the current form of Kelechi.

This same Nacho was given starting shirt in some games in the WC and turned out to be the worst player Nigeria feilded in that tournament. Can you send clips of his goals or atleast 1 nice play all through the tournament?

This same Nacho was invited by Rohr for Ukraine friendly. The invitation was not deserved. he was invited on the back of his form in Carabao "2nd team players" Cup (Dele Bashiru plays carabao for Watford). But Rorhr decded to give him a chance. Well guess what, he chopped bench all through and has NOT been invited to the SE ever since.

Onuachu has moved from playing in low denmark to making the ANC and now playing in the Champions league this season while Kele has done his in the opposite direction.

Kelechi needs to go and discover himself, start playing regularly and start scoring goals. Then we would stand at Asorock with placards for him to get invited. Until then, you can add and use him in PS FIFA 2019 or Championship Manager.
I never claimed to be a coach, but you seem to be ignoring the role a coaching change plays, and because someone is not playing doesn't mean the coach got it right and he's not good enough, esp when they do give him a chance to play and he does better than the ones that the coach is playing ahead of him. Does it matter if its Carabao, he played alongside the likes of useless Gray etc that the coach uses in the EPL and was better than them. And he was not the worst players at the World Cup, if that is the case than does that mean you are now questioning Rohr's coaching ability since he started him over a faltering Ighalo? Or does Iwobi now suck because he only played 45 minutes at the world cup? Then going by your logic, doesn't Onuachu suck after stinking up common ANC?

Anyways, no be fight, I just hope he finds his feet as from what he's done in an SE shirt so far the likes of Onuachu have yet to match or even come close to showing that level of skill or ability, so to me Kele is better for SE long-term esp being younger.
CHange of manager ke? Kele was chopping bench under Claude Puel.

Kele has no justification whatsoever to be even called up to the U23 ANC squad.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Akure4Life wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:9th Goal in all competitions but you know they were all tap ins right?
The header against Chelsea was a tap in?
Sarcasm is not for everyone!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

chief nfachairman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: Coach Mace04 has in one post said he knows better than Rogers and ROhr but he never coach girls league team before.

Bro, for Nacho to not even make bench for alot of games but the worthless cup says alot of the current form of Kelechi.

This same Nacho was given starting shirt in some games in the WC and turned out to be the worst player Nigeria feilded in that tournament. Can you send clips of his goals or atleast 1 nice play all through the tournament?

This same Nacho was invited by Rohr for Ukraine friendly. The invitation was not deserved. he was invited on the back of his form in Carabao "2nd team players" Cup (Dele Bashiru plays carabao for Watford). But Rorhr decded to give him a chance. Well guess what, he chopped bench all through and has NOT been invited to the SE ever since.

Onuachu has moved from playing in low denmark to making the ANC and now playing in the Champions league this season while Kele has done his in the opposite direction.

Kelechi needs to go and discover himself, start playing regularly and start scoring goals. Then we would stand at Asorock with placards for him to get invited. Until then, you can add and use him in PS FIFA 2019 or Championship Manager.
I never claimed to be a coach, but you seem to be ignoring the role a coaching change plays, and because someone is not playing doesn't mean the coach got it right and he's not good enough, esp when they do give him a chance to play and he does better than the ones that the coach is playing ahead of him. Does it matter if its Carabao, he played alongside the likes of useless Gray etc that the coach uses in the EPL and was better than them. And he was not the worst players at the World Cup, if that is the case than does that mean you are now questioning Rohr's coaching ability since he started him over a faltering Ighalo? Or does Iwobi now suck because he only played 45 minutes at the world cup? Then going by your logic, doesn't Onuachu suck after stinking up common ANC?

Anyways, no be fight, I just hope he finds his feet as from what he's done in an SE shirt so far the likes of Onuachu have yet to match or even come close to showing that level of skill or ability, so to me Kele is better for SE long-term esp being younger.
CHange of manager ke? Kele was chopping bench under Claude Puel.

Kele has no justification whatsoever to be even called up to the U23 ANC squad.
So how did he get to Leicester? Wasn’t it a change of manager? At the time we all said it wasn’t a good fit for him. It’s been a snowball effect since.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Flex Swift wrote:I would like to see him, partner, Nacho up front for Nigeria, maybe in a friendly, I suspect that attack would be devastating.
Are you related to nacho?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Tobi17 wrote:Damunk,

Nacho's club form aside (and I feel he has been massively UNDERvalued and utilized at Leicester with little or no playing time)... I still belong to the considerable section of fans that think Nacho can still offer so much to the NT, apparently, Brendan Rodgers doesn't rate him... but that doesn't make him a bad player overnight. What does a player like Onuachu offer in the system we play, that Nacho can't offer and even better? perspective could be tricky sometimes when analyzing things in a broader spectrum.
Nacho can only blame Nacho..............NT is not a practice field.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley