U17 DEBACLE COMES DOWN TO PLAYER SELECTION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: U17 DEBACLE COMES DOWN TO PLAYER SELECTION

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:
Lolly wrote:
ANC wrote:So based on the breakdown by Lolly, the team with 10 Northerners strikes with one failure: hence -1 to the north,

Guys help us fill in the blanks. Which other year did Nigeria win?
You can't read? Nigeria won in 2007, 2013 and 2015. But we failed in 2019.

And the best was the 2013 team. FACT!

Cant read what. You are stupid.

So btw 2007 and 2019, Nigeria only lost (failed) once but only won thrice? I now understand you better.
:lol: Are you hungry?

I left out 1993 because we used very old players. It doesn't count.

Which team had 10 Northerners?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ok Lolly 10 Yorubas for 2019, hence -1 to Yorubas, happy?

Fellas, airhead and co please help Lolly to complete the ethnic breakdown of the teams, he is only able to delineate the Northerners and the Yorubas.

We need complete and unbiased analysis of ethnic football superiority so that national team handlers wont waste time with 10 yorubas on one team :taunt:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

ANC wrote:Ok Lolly 10 Yorubas for 2019, hence -1 to Yorubas, happy?

Fellas, airhead and co please help Lolly to complete the ethnic breakdown of the teams, he is only able to delineate the Northerners and the Yorubas.

We need complete and unbiased analysis of ethnic football superiority so that national team handlers wont waste time with 10 yorubas on one team :taunt:
Airhead's quota system complaint only applies to Northerners. He thinks they can't qualify for anything except by quota system. Go through the archives.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Are we really arguing over under 17? We are really stuck in the 80s.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

jette1 wrote:Perhaps the coach was trying to prove something and got himself slapped in the face; anyone can go back and study the dynamics at play with our previous all conquering teams in contrast to this one and it’s easy to see Garba’s gamble and the fiasco that it was. And age has nothing to do with it
All the players were under the age of 17 if you know what I mean :taunt: . Therein lies your problem.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The Jagaban wrote:
jette1 wrote:Perhaps the coach was trying to prove something and got himself slapped in the face; anyone can go back and study the dynamics at play with our previous all conquering teams in contrast to this one and it’s easy to see Garba’s gamble and the fiasco that it was. And age has nothing to do with it
All the players were under the age of 17 if you know what I mean :taunt: . Therein lies your problem.
jette1 is looking for trouble.
Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
you sabi say we get plenty amebo for hia already; all one need to do is come up with a thread heading and find a recliner
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
you sabi say we get plenty amebo for hia already; all one need to do is come up with a thread heading and find a recliner
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Entrapment.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "