Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:18 pm 

https://www.goal.com/en-cm/news/iheanac ... pmh32muod0

this is a player not given the chance to play at Leicester, however with the few minutes his goal has been nominated for the foxes goal of the month

Quote:
The 23-year-old’s close-range finish against Burton has been shortlisted for the Foxes’ best goal for last month
Kelechi Iheanacho’s League Cup strike against Burton Albion has been nominated for Leicester City Goal of the Month for October.

The Nigeria international put the King Power Stadium outfit in front with a fine close-range finish to help the Foxes claim a 3-1 victory against the League One side.

The 23-year-old will compete with Jamie Vardy, Youri Tielemans, Ayoze Perez and James Maddison as well as Khanya Leshabela and Josh Eppiah for a chance to clinch the prize

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18 pm 

This is a player a scoring machine.......I cannot wait for him to move to a club that will play him regularly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:53 am 

:clap: Go Nacho!

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:44 pm 

A goal is a goal, of course. But of all the goals nominated for this "competition," Nacho's is the least deserving.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:50 pm 

Polly wrote:
A goal is a goal, of course. But of all the goals nominated for this "competition," Nacho's is the least deserving.

you are the least deserving abandon human still posting on this forum..you've been cursed long long time ago, for being a drain to people who think critically... comments from assanal spammers are a waste of human space

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:47 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:

you are the least deserving abandon human still posting on this forum..you've been cursed long long time ago, for being a drain to people who think critically... comments from assanal spammers are a waste of human space

You cursed me "a long time" ago because I offered an evaluation of all the goals in the competition? If this is what makes you a critical thinker, I feel sorry for your children; I really do.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:01 am 

Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:

You cursed me "a long time" ago because I offered an evaluation of all the goals in the competition? If this is what makes you a critical thinker, I feel sorry for your children; I really do.

I did not curse you a long time ago, they've cursed you already..I am yet to add mine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 am 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:

I did not curse you a long time ago, they've cursed you already..I am yet to add mine

So what are you waiting for? You think you are the only one who can play in the mud? Why don't you take a few courses in logic and deduction, so your first recourse is NOT always abuse. I repeat: I feel sorry for your children, who are most unlikely to be yours; I really do.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:51 am 

did they nominate all their goals?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:53 am 

Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:

So what are you waiting for? You think you are the only one who can play in the mud? Why don't you take a few courses in logic and deduction, so your first recourse is NOT always abuse. I repeat: I feel sorry for your children, who are most unlikely to be yours; I really do.

Focus....the curses are already working on you..if I add mine, I am very sure you may choose never to return to this forum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:22 pm 

I do not curse you. Instead, I advise you to get a little education and culture. You will find that there are better and more wholesome ways of social response. Most of all, your children, even if they are not yours, will have a chance to gain something from their father.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:37 pm 

Polly wrote:
I do not curse you. Instead, I advise you to get a little education and culture. You will find that there are better and more wholesome ways of social response. Most of all, your children, even if they are not yours, will have a chance to gain something from their father.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Children :D ? Just seeing you've mentioned that 3 times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my the curses are working , what village dem born you from?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:15 pm 

Ayoze all the way :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:01 pm 

Polly wrote:

Why so, Sir? Did you say so because it was a 'close range' strike?

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:04 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Polly wrote:

Hey, look hear my Son (Bigpokey24), your response is RUDE and unnecessary. I didn't raise you this way.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.