Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:57 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Okereke & Dennis v PSG
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:55 pm 

These 2 boys were not born in London but they're Nigerians playing in the CL and starting v Psg. I pray that mods will allow us to post their match thread on EN. Good luck to the boys!

Btw, Leicester has supposedly opened talks on signing Dennis. That's the England connection. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:01 pm 

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/55464/PSG_v ... rugge.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:18 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
These 2 boys were not born in London but they're Nigerians playing in the CL and starting v Psg. I pray that mods will allow us to post their match thread on EN. Good luck to the boys!

Btw, Leicester has supposedly opened talks on signing Dennis. That's the England connection. :thumb:

dude Dennis was born in Yola Nigeria, while David was born in Lagos ... stop making Stuff up

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:21 pm 

Both doing ok so far but it's obvious they hurried in their approach, they need to slow down a little.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:22 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

dude Dennis was born in Yola Nigeria, while David was born in Lagos ... stop making Stuff up

What did I make up? That they were not born in London?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:25 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

There's always some angry keyboard warrior that doesn't even read what's supposedly angering them!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:50 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:

you made up stuff about Leicester

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

There's always some angry keyboard warrior that doesn't even read what's supposedly angering them!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Accidental discharge ala Naija police :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:59 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:08 pm 

In the past these 2 boys would be shoe ins for SE but times have changed. With Osihmen, Chukwueze,Simon,Kalu,Musa and Onuachu in front of the, I don't see either as a regular anytime soon. Both have a lot of upside though. :thumb:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:13 pm 

Nice move by Dennis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:35 pm 

The Breda missed a pk. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:55 pm 

Didn't know he was Ghenaian :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:59 pm 

DIMKA76 wrote:

Didn't know he was Ghenaian :)

Diagne is Senegalese. Dennis had a good game but Okereke seemed a bit overawed by the occasion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:30 pm 

Wow! So Bush Demon has succeeded in destroying Okereke?

Okereke was scoring week-in-week-out and he decided to add him to his Bush Babies Club and since then Okereke has struggled. If a person does not love Nigeria and continues to destroy our players, is it not time for the Moderators to ban him indefinitely until he can go and cure his curse?

Remember when Robbynice was a jinx and we warned him! Since then have you seen Robby use those demonic word-- "It is written?" No! He understood that in other for him to continue to post here, he had to rinse himself!

If Bush Boy cannot toe the line, then we need to take action.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:38 pm 

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

you made up stuff about Leicester

He's probably referring to this news report:

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/leicester-open-negotiations-to-sign-emmanuel-dennis-club-brugge/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:39 am 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:bump: :bump:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:40 am 

DIMKA76 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Accidental discharge ala Naija police :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:bump: :bump:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:17 am 

Emir cannot be deterred; he just sidestepped all the haters.

But anywho, if the so called players cannot or would not be able to displace Paul Onuachu, why open a thread on them? :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:31 pm 

I don't share the enthusiasm on Dennis. He is annoying to watch. He often keeps the ball too long and does not have his head up to see his teamate.
He has potential, he has pace and can dribble but as of now he is not an intelligent player.

Naija 4 life!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:56 pm 

DAgrin wrote:
I don't share the enthusiasm on Dennis. He is annoying to watch. He often keeps the ball too long and does not have his head up to see his teamate.
He has potential, he has pace and can dribble but as of now he is not an intelligent player.

Yup! He's where Simon moses was 3yrs ago. Would be a good addition to the olympic team but i think Okonkwo might be better.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:58 pm 

DAgrin wrote:

Yup! He's where Simon moses was 3yrs ago. Would be a good addition to the olympic team but i think Okonkwo might be better.

I guess you are referring to Okereke? Right?

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics