Samson Tijani

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Samson Tijani

Post by bushboy »

My eye for talent remains unprecedented on this website.

Here is the transition of a report from a very credible Spanish website:

In this tournament there are soccer players that Madrid has been following for a long time. Players who have magnificent reports and who in this championship can take the definitive step forward so that the white club decides to sign them, giving continuity to the policy of capturing the best young people in the world that Madrid has lately followed. Seven stand out above the rest: Matías Palacios (Argentinean of San Lorenzo), Talles Magno (Brazil, Vasco da Gama), Naci Ünüvar (Netherlands, Ajax), Adil Aouchiche (France, PSG), Samson Tijani (Nigeria, Collins Edwin FC) , Johan Mina (Ecuador, Emelec) and Fernando Ovelar (Paraguay, Cerro Porteño).

https://as.com/futbol/2019/10/27/primer ... resultados

I will say again, with the right team and coach. Tijani has all the tools to be a Yaya Toure.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Samson Tijani

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You get apollo for eye? Your record is embarrassing. Where is Oduwa? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Time to get off the high horse.
Spain won their match & are progressing to the next round with better players than Netherlands who schooled our U17 in football; if anything, it is the Spanish players where Real Madrid are looking.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You get apollo for eye? Your record is embarrassing. Where is Oduwa? :laugh:
I begged him not to add Okereke to his bush babies and he refused. People thought I was joking. Okereke was scoring every week when the season started, and this guy selects him for bush baby club and Okereke's career has gone down the drain. Tufiakwa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:You get apollo for eye? Your record is embarrassing. Where is Oduwa? :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: Apollo? Oga u chop age ooo....
My grandmother calls every eye problem "apollo"
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

he's aight.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.